Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     03 November 2013

Suffer, your blog is fantastic, must read for all

Hi Sufferer, 

I just happened to go through the blog that you have started, and i must say that it is very very informative, it is a must read for every member here, i urge every member in this forum to go through the blog that suffer has written, it is a must read for everyone

Thank you sufferer, for your immense contribution to the forum

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2013

Is it any promo deal?

(Guest)

will you provide me the link for blog

498aindian (other)     03 November 2013

A  good job done by sufferer,a must read blog to all.

Northern Queen (Manager)     03 November 2013

An excellent blog by Sufferer.  It's informative, truthful and offers moral support to anyone who needs it.

To all you false 498a sufferers - 'courage is the power to let go of the familiar' - so step out of your comfort zone and stand up and fight for justice - kick those corrupted by greed and malice into touch by exposure - raise your voice and don't stand down until you succeed.  Always remember, truth shall prevail!

1 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     04 November 2013

sufferer your blog is awesome just now gone through it, it's a like a complete beam of light focused on bad laws.A must read to all victims for moral boost up and fight against biased law.Keep doing your good work sufferer.

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     05 November 2013

can any1 pls give me the link of the blog

D Seikhar G (self)     06 November 2013

Guys check out this I got from his profile

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

1 Like

498aindian (other)     10 May 2014

The success of sufferer's blog can be judged by the words of chauvinist women who are getting annoyed by his blog. Hats off to you sufferer for your unconditional and selfless work, victims like us need such support at each false cases. Your immense knowledge and moral support had given a new hope to the husbands who had been entagled in false cases by women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register