Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sakthi (agriculture)     16 October 2013

498a,406,294b,323.506i

Hi ..

I left my wife with her parents by asking her to stay  with her parents, but their parents forced[i think] my wife to give a false police complaint as a dowry harassment to stop me not to live without my wife.

Police take a complaint and arrested me,my mother & my brother.& put us in jail....on sunday night. under 498a,406,294b,323.506i sections.

on tuesday[ after  2 days] my wife committed suicide & died in her parents house.  police filed 174 and doing enquiry. 

we all 3 came out in 30 days conditional bail on friday night[5days]

we gave our statement in RDO enquiry.

Now are in very confusion state and afraid of what will going to happen..

Please advise us, how this case will go on???

will  3 of us get punishment again? 

thanks

Learning

23 Replies

(Guest)
The police can evoke section304 b IPC (dowry death) section against you all if the opposite party says that she committed suicide due to dowry harassment....keep a track on the same and file for anticipatory bails accordingly....for any other inquiry cntct on 9711259959

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2013

danger of 304b is imminent. Lucky if not invoked against you. Under this section you have to prove being innosent (not your in-law or police proving guilt.) or else you go for 7 years.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 October 2013

1.for what reason you had left your wife to her parents home pl .specify . 2 .when your marriage was soleminsed ? 3. Before death had she given any statement against you, your mother or your brother. 4.had she left any suicide note ? 5. If she had made any death declaration the you all three will be charged for 498a/304b/ 34/120B ipc. 5.immediately rushed to get anticipatory bail , keep proof of your innocence with you It will be used to take AB , and at the time of evedence in your case. 6. In crpc 174 police investigate the cause of suicide committee by the deceased and collect the evidences . 7. Immediately engage a rennowed criminal lawyer for your case.

sakthi (agriculture)     18 October 2013

1. I left my wife to her parents because she tried to attempt suicide while she stays with me in abroad..because she will get upset & angry for any small corrections I ask her to make...so i brought her back to india to leave with her parents and I go back to abroad to finish all my work and return within 3 months to settle in india & live with my wife..

2. Married on april15 2013..

3.4. So far we come toknow..there is no such statement or note

how can we have the proof of that we never demand for any dowry ??

sakthi (agriculture)     18 October 2013

But how can we 3 be reason for the death while we are in jail..

my wife gave a complaint and she pushed us in jail and she commited suicide in her parents house...

Why not the parents harrassed her that her life is gone or bad and she is unlucky and because of these kind of conversation she commited suicide due to mental depression???

on what basis, thepolice can find the evidence that we demanded dowry? only the bride's parents are saying to get me a punishment.

(Guest)
A case is registered on the complaint of the relatives of the deceased..proof of dowry has to be checked by the trial case. ...becoz section says a young women dies within 7 years of marriage due to unnatural causes and there are allegation that she was harassed for dowry soon before the death a section 304 b is evoked and it is persumed that husband and his relatives hav caused this death ....for further inquiry cntct 9711259959,

(Guest)
A case is registered on the complaint of the relatives of the deceased..proof of dowry has to be checked by the trial case. ...becoz section says a young women dies within 7 years of marriage due to unnatural causes and there are allegation that she was harassed for dowry soon before the death a section 304 b is evoked and it is persumed that husband and his relatives hav caused this death ....for further inquiry cntct 9711259959,

(Guest)

sakthi (agriculture)     19 October 2013

Can police arrest us again, while we are in conditional bail?

Can an anticipatory bail helps us?

how can we prove that we never demanded any dowry?

sakthi (agriculture)     23 October 2013

is it possitble to quash this case in high court, though my wife died while we were in jail..? some lawyers are saying that we can do that through hicourt.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2013

Can police arrest us again, while we are in conditional bail? Ans You are perhaps on bail in 498 and other allegation you can be arrested for 304B. Can an anticipatory bail helps us? Ans : You can try how can we prove that we never demanded any dowry? Ans : Subjective question depends upon total appreciation o facts is it possible to quash this case in high court, though my wife died while we were in jail..? Ans You can try. But you were not in Jail right from date of marriage, so opposite party can argue that you were causing torture which resulted in suicide at later date.

sakthi (agriculture)     25 October 2013

Hi sudir sir..

Thanks for your reply....so will the court accepts  if the opposite party says only by words that we tortured my wife  or with any people's false statement?

As for my knowledge they dont have any proof that we demanded dowry or tortured. thought we dont have any proof to prove our innocence....all i have is emails/chats between me & my wife from marriage which doesnt have a single word about dowry/torture...we lived around 40 days together and i not even beaten her....i have just some happy moments photos of my wife while she was with me....and  

my wife's  statement in fir  along with dowry demanding words are:

"I tried for suicide when I was with my husband in overseas & he saved me and brought me back to india to leave me with my parents. ..etc... my husband forced me not to talk to my parents..etc...."

Is these lines seems contraditory to the dowry harrassment??? how can we demand dowry if we ask her not to speak with her parents?...

The truth is...I brought my wife back to india because she tried for suicide twice  and to leave her back to her parents until i come back to india. and i dont have any proof that she tried for suicide apart form her own statement in FIR....

Please guide me how could i prove my innocence??? and will the immigration got my information to block me not to go out of india.? how can i check that?

Thankyou

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 October 2013

meet lawyer with papers

sakthi (agriculture)     26 October 2013

hi sir..

3 [me,mom,brother] of us are suffering with my wife complaint..and my brother is a mentally challenged person , taking medicines everyday.he is not cooperating to sign for conditionalbail in policestation, which we need to do for another 10days..will it cause problem for other 2 person..? or its a problem for my brother alone? ..

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register