Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vandana sharma (technical Recruiter )     24 October 2013

Need lawyer for mutual divorce

Good After ,

I got married  last year on 17 June, 2012 . I stayed with my husband for 7 days of my marriage .. from 1 July , 2012 to till date iam residing with my parents ... 

Now my husband wants divorce from me ... the reason for divorce is he is not working anywhere .. and said I can  not feed you for the  whole life .. he is residing with his parents at his village .. and his living of style is also very backward .....

my father spoke to his father regarding the full & fill amt to be paid ..my father spent  Rs15 Lacs in my marriage .. they r paying Rs. 10.5 lacs ...  ..

NOW MY QUESTION  ISS ,.. CAN I DEMAND FOR PART PAYMENT ( 50%)  ON THE FIRST  MOTION ... OF MY MUTUAL DIVORCE ....

Please advice me ASAP.. bcoz I hv not filed any case against my husband .. but i think now I have to take an strick action so tht the case can be in my favour ...

Begging for the suggestions and good lawyer from ghaziabad

Regards

V S

Learning

11 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

Ms. Vandhana,

You can always set out condition for agreeing for divorce on mutual consent and as a part of such condition you may demand to settle 50% amount in the first motion itself, there is nothing wrong in it and moreover as they have agreed to settle the amount, there would not be any problem for them to settle 50% amount, go ahead.

1 Like

Sir,

My husband is not ready to pay 50% payment on the first motion .. he said he will pay ... full payment at the time of signing of decree ...

He is forcing me to sign the divorce paper without reading them .. I asked him to do the FD of tht amt .. he denied for tht also .. and prepared DD of the amt ..

I Have not yet sign the divorce ... wht to do in this situation ..

Please Advice

(Guest)

So you want file a false case, usless follow. File it and see and let me know at the end of those false cases if you get a single penny.

DO IT, go ahead and do it. You scumbag, listen to me and do it.

No!!! you cannot demand and he is 100% right in saying that he will pay you after second motion. What strict action you will take? haan!! People like you should be shot at once.

Hi Stalker ,

No need to get Panic ok .. infact iam also not in favour of any revenge.. ok .. Iam demanding for 50% payment on the first motion just to get sure abt my money ...

my husband is a Fraud Family ... changes his statement frequently tht Y .. I need the surety .. he is very money mind .... bcpz he is dependent on his father pension  ...  ( HARAM KA KHANEI KOO MIL RAHA HAI USEII ) ...

and more overly ..... he should be shot out ..... bcoz the husband who dosent have dare to feed thr wife's .. should be shot out .... inspite's of wife who raises thr voice for thr rights ......

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 October 2013

Vandana ji , you both are ready to end of your married life by filing the mcd , in mcd you both will make your terms and condition (MOU) on which you both are agree , in that add one point as your husband want to give full amount in the second motion in front of the judge ,come on agree on It and get rid from him.
1 Like

(Guest)

Its NOT your right to file a false case. who said its your right? I will beat him to death, show me that bugger who said its ur right.

Dont you know when you are marring him, that he is from a village background? dont you know that hez not working? why did you marry him? why did your father spent 15lks? for what? you leave him in 7days? 7 days? is it a child's play?

Dont you know that marriage expenses are not returned? Dont you know that a working woman is not entitled for alimony? If hez ready for paying 10.5lks just for one week marriage, think that you struck gold. Now you have come up with a list of lame excuses, what were you doing when this match came upto u?

what if after first motion, you eat up his 50% of the alimony amount and file false cases on him. What shld he do? He knows you that's why he says he will pay only after second motion.

Solution: Both of you sit and agree upon a MOU with all the terms and conditions. If he pays after second motion, that's perfectly fine. I don't understand whats the issue with that. Don't be a NUT case, if you want to roam around the courts for years, thats your choice but dont say that its ur right. Now Its upto you to take my suggestion or not.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vandana sharma

Good After ,

I got married  last year on 17 June, 2012 . I stayed with my husband for 7 days of my marriage .. from 1 July , 2012 to till date iam residing with my parents ... 

Now my husband wants divorce from me ... the reason for divorce is he is not working anywhere .. and said I can  not feed you for the  whole life .. he is residing with his parents at his village .. and his living of style is also very backward .....

my father spoke to his father regarding the full & fill amt to be paid ..my father spent  Rs15 Lacs in my marriage .. they r paying Rs. 10.5 lacs ...  ..

NOW MY QUESTION  ISS ,.. CAN I DEMAND FOR PART PAYMENT ( 50%)  ON THE FIRST  MOTION ... OF MY MUTUAL DIVORCE ....

Please advice me ASAP.. bcoz I hv not filed any case against my husband .. but i think now I have to take an strick action so tht the case can be in my favour ...

Begging for the suggestions and good lawyer from ghaziabad

Regards

V S

Its not that you have the utmost love affection and trust with each other that you are seeking divorce.

It is common for the husband not to agree to pay half of the settlement during first motion, given a lacs of cases where wife takes half money and does not turn up on second motion.

As there is no trust in the first place, your husband not willing to pay you half of the money is not surprice.

My suggestion would be take full n final settlement on second motion and sign papers and part  ways as gentlemen rather than fighting like cat n dog for the rest of your lives.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hi  Every Sufferer is a Saviour. I am Online,

Thanks for paying ur kind attention on my post .. my question is very clear .. dont try to make complicated ok ...

thanks much .....

(Guest)

ok..........mam, I keep shut up..!!!

or else who knows you can even file fake rape cases on me along with domestic voilence that "I had replied your query ---it's a domestic relation and talked against you -----it's a rape and molestation...!! ha..ha..ha;(

Thanks .. anything else ... your Guester shows  you are immature ....

(Guest)

Yes madam I am Immature.......but I am proud of you that "you are Mother India of all extortionist";)