Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CK (DEF)     21 October 2013

Wife not ready to leave the house

Hi ,

I got married in 2010 and since then my wife's cruelty started. She made me make a seperate house for herself and me even though i was living with my parents. Now even after living seperately , her torture hasnt reduced. So I have sent her a divorce notice to her though we both are staying in the same house. Now after seeing the notice, she has started to harass me more and even not ready to leave my house. She constantly threatens to commit suicide asking me to take back the divorce notice. Please advice what should I do?

Regards

Harassed husband

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

1. Your case is discussed here number of times......make an attempt to regain the knowledge by search option.

2. In contested divorce it is difficult to get if couple are residing in same home.

3. Better you switch to another location i.e your parents home and make it as record on which date you have seperated from her.

4. She can't be called to go back from your home......she is not divorced and still she is your legally wedded wife.

5. It's better that you had two options of home to reside and she can't claim for RTR even though she files  false DVA,.

6. It is beneficial to you that you have provided her residence and taking care of her this will show your bonafide in your divorce case.

7. Start recording the proofs which you have to show in your divorce case.

8. Hire only an aggressive lawyer who is honest in his/her proffession and sincerely fights your case.

regards.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CK

Hi ,

I got married in 2010 and since then my wife's cruelty started. She made me make a seperate house for herself and me even though i was living with my parents. Now even after living seperately , her torture hasnt reduced. So I have sent her a divorce notice to her though we both are staying in the same house. Now after seeing the notice, she has started to harass me more and even not ready to leave my house. She constantly threatens to commit suicide asking me to take back the divorce notice. Please advice what should I do?

Regards

Harassed husband

Give police complaint against your wife that she always keeps threatening to commit suicide, .

Just throw her out of your house if it is your own house.

If it is rented house, then stop paying rent and you yourself move out.

1 Like

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     22 October 2013

Dear Sir,

You should file a complain against your wife in police station. For more detail query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

(Guest)

@ NRI legal consulting ........do you guys give consulting of how to do mimicary or what ???

or how to do copy paste of ones answer????

I never seen you giving your own answer you just come next to one or two post later and whatever above has replied you just copy paste his/her answer and again write For more detail query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Wah kya advertising hai!!!!!!!

Bhaishaeb Kabhi khud ki bhi answer de diya karo agar bakai me Lawyer ki team rakhe ho toh ya sirf unhe pal rakhe ho ya godh le rakhe ho:))LOL

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 October 2013

CK , solve your problem amicabily with your wife , how she is torturing you if she is living alone in her owned house , It seems that you are doing cruelty upon her one you have deserted her and secondly you have send legal notice for see king divorce . 2. I suggest you to pl. set aside your ego and take her back and live happily.
1 Like

CK (DEF)     22 October 2013

Hi Laxmikant,

My wife is not staying in her own house. She is staying with me in a rented house for which I am paying. She quit her job an year ago even though she has a BTech degree. She is neither willing to leave that house nor willing to give me divorce. She physically abuses me and even beats me physically, and I just have to bear it else she threatens to either commit suicide or file a false DV case on me. Forget ego, I have lost self respect also and I have to bear her physical torture. That is the reason I want a divorce from her. But she is neither ready to leave the house nor ready to give divorce.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     25 October 2013

Thanks for being considerate and bringing forth our shortcomings.
We will certainly make changes to the way we reply to queries and try to look for ways where we can add more values to this forum.

- Thanks & Regards

query@nrilegalconsulting.com

gautam (not disclosed)     27 October 2013

Why would she physically abuse you? please elaborate and if she does not like you, then why she is continuing on the relationship?  there should be some reason from her side.  She is completely dependent on you financially as well, so not able to understand such a behavior.

Anyways, As @sufferer mentioned that it is difficult to grant divorce if the couple are staying in the same house, you need to collect elaborate proofs for proving mental and physical cruelty.  Also be ready for false cases from your wife.

if she is not willing to divorce, then the case could drag for years.

gautam (not disclosed)     27 October 2013

Why would she physically abuse you? please elaborate and if she does not like you, then why she is continuing on the relationship?  there should be some reason from her side.  She is completely dependent on you financially as well, so not able to understand such a behavior.

Anyways, As @sufferer mentioned that it is difficult to grant divorce if the couple are staying in the same house, you need to collect elaborate proofs for proving mental and physical cruelty.  Also be ready for false cases from your wife.

if she is not willing to divorce, then the case could drag for years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register