Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukunda (accountant)     21 October 2013

Wife's wilful harrasement to husband

Dear Respected All Concerned,

As I am married in 1995 with a non-veg. girl (i am a vegetarian) it was very very difficult to spent a long 18+ years with her. I have a daughter, she is studying in P.U. day-by-day she is harrasing me for very very small reasons. Also they (wife & daughter) by force sent me out of my house permanently. She has given a false complaint on me against dowry/torture/others case in police station. One S.I. involved and studied our case and made a compromise just a three months back. After coming home - after 2-3 days gap she started her old history. Due to this I tried to consume poison twice. It is difficult to write/tell my story over here. My question is:-

01. Now I am staying alone seperately.

02. I am working in Small Scale Industry and drawing very less salary.

03. Now, she is forcing me to pay Monthly Rs. 15,000/- (deposit in bank either wife/daughter's account every month 10th).

04. If, i failed to deposit the same - she is going to give a false complaint against me stating that I myself seperated from her and planning to re-marriage soon.

My humble request any kind hearted person - to help and how to solve this problem ??

with warm regards,

mukunda

Learning

30 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     21 October 2013

Hi Mukunda,

Let me know where are you from. PU means punjab university , is that so ????

Need not to be afraid, record everything whatever she says on call(phone), do no panic, do not vent out your anger on her in any case....be polite......record her conversations where she says give me this much money or i will file false 498a on u..........

Record all the proceedings, write a legal notice to her to allow you to enter your home, if she does not reply you......then sell out that flat (if it is owned by you and if joint property then u r in trouble buddy).....

Give more facts, we will be able to guide u accordingly......

1 Like

mukunda (accountant)     21 October 2013

Thank U Very much for ur reply. I am from Bangalore, Karnataka.

P.U. Means Pre University (i.e., in karnataka Pre university board), bangalore.

kindly guide me further.

with warm regards,

mukunda

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 October 2013

It is better to solved your problem with the help of the elders.  

(Guest)

@Mr. Rajeev I told you don't be over smart and higHly irresponsible person and a lawyer, As i have pointed you number of time on your stupid replies on one line which neither a remedy nor a suggestion. ....it's totally a bull sh*t. How come you are giving justice to your client. To them also you are telling that go and solve the matter with elders. Same on your attempt to deal with the query of above victim who is mentaly,financialy and now physicaly harassed after crossing above18 years of marriage due to her wicked wife.

Kuch toh ssharam karo yarr......... If this LCI is free advise giving platform that doesn't mean we should give lethargic and irresponsible answers.It's better that you won't give any replies whom you don't feel that money could not be fetched.

"THIS REPLY IS TO ALL WHO GIVES FAKE AND IRRESPONSIBLE ANSWERS TO VICTIMS WHO REALY NEEDS SUGGESTIONS RATHER THAN CHARITABLE ANSWERS OF ONE LINE"

1 Like

great india (manager)     21 October 2013

@mukunda
what you need to do first is.............
1. instead of sitting and crying, first go through at least 40-50 posts on this forum.
2. try to learn in between lines given by some polished experts......there few outstanding experts ......hats off to them
3. this will not only boost your morale but will improve your knowledge about law and system.
4. if you do this genuinely, you wont have any query to ask further.

good luck

(Guest)

Dear Respected All Concerned,

As I am married in 1995 with a non-veg. girl (i am a vegetarian) it was very very difficult to spent a long 18+ years with her.

Opinion: If you have faced a long 18+ years of turmoil and harassment.....then why you have not come ahead and rise your voice against her. Why you have not appeared before family court???

I have a daughter, she is studying in P.U. day-by-day she is harrasing me for very very small reasons.

Opinion: Read the above point-1

Do you have any evidences or proof against those harassments???

If yes then they are the Ramban for you to get relief indeed after 18+ years.

Also they (wife & daughter) by force sent me out of my house permanently.

Opinion: What kind of man you are....... you have evacuated from your own house.....shame on your manhood.

So,once thrashed from your own house by your wife and daughter what action you have taken so far???

She has given a false complaint on me against dowry/torture/others case in police station.

Opinion: The false complaints and cases and you bow down on these threats...Man ..Iam cursing myself that to whom Iam giving suggestion. A man who is so much weaker that he had consumed all the suffering and bad ailments without any cause.

PLZ come out with your MAZBURI..?????? which had made you to do so?

One S.I. involved and studied our case and made a compromise just a three months back. After coming home - after 2-3 days gap she started her old history. Due to this I tried to consume poison twice.

Opinion: Iam sure you are suffering from the negative phase of life where you yourself made as weaker section much weaker than the actual women victims of cruelity against by their husbands.

What a great achievement you have done after consuming poison twice...Hat's off to you.

How many bottles of poison you have ketp at home...? if still hiding such bottles to consume as a part time hobby then for god sake and for your good sake remove all such thoughts and throw all the poisons from your heart and mind and so on from your home.

It is difficult to write/tell my story over here. My question is:-

01. Now I am staying alone seperately.

02. I am working in Small Scale Industry and drawing very less salary.

03. Now, she is forcing me to pay Monthly Rs. 15,000/- (deposit in bank either wife/daughter's account every month 10th).

04. If, i failed to deposit the same - she is going to give a false complaint against me stating that I myself seperated from her and planning to re-marriage soon.

My humble request any kind hearted person - to help and how to solve this problem ??

with warm regards,

mukunda

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear querist,

You have been targeted since starting as an object and nothing more than that even it could be added by a laymen who will read your story. But all the causes been done only because of you,you have not revolted for the odds which you were facing during the intial stage of your marriage. This has made your wife to get guts to depress her own husband by overulling on him.

Anyways I don't want to give lecture here.........

You just do the following to eradicate the situation and come as a winner indeed rather than a looser:

1. Go to the police station file criminal complaint on your wife stating all the 18+ years of tragedy.

2. Book her for extortion and threatning cases U/s 383/384 IPC

3. Book her for U/s 336 IPC for Act endangering life or personal safety of others

4. Book her for wrongful restraining you not to enter your own home U/s339/341 IPC

5. Book her U/s 351/355/358 for assualt and criminal force and grave provocations.

5. Book her for U/s 499/500 for defamation and it's punishment.

6. Take a roller coaster ride within your own heart and be man .

7. Lastly, Don't cry for such things which you can't fight to get it.......If you can fight for your belief that you too are human and you need life then go ahead and thrash her ill intentions.

8. We all are here to support you...............if nobody then at least Iam.

regards,

3 Like

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     21 October 2013

Sufferer you are the lone brave heart in this forum who is enough to support morally to the real sufferers. You are equivalent to 1000 lawyers.
2 Like

(Guest)

Yes in India It's not easy to stay...... here even NC also written with bribe, here no action taken by police if they not feel that something big amount is not attached.

But my dear Mr.Sam what you want to show here as husband should stop raising his voice against all the odds which he faces day to day life within their own society.

All the injustices which are carried by biased law should be fueled enough to go further miles away ...

or you need to say that the above victim might get succumbed either by her own wife or some day he may consume poison and say good bye to his life.

Shame on your mentality and behaving as a looser ......Bhaishaeb if you can't protect the interest of being human and uplift and boost the morals of any individual against crime then it's better to shut your mouth by chewing centre fresh...Zubaannnn pe lagaammm laga de.

I think when your wife will beat you with Belan and Utensils and throw you away with the help of her paramour or say with her relatives and muscle men then you will come here for same query......

Na na.naaaaaa........then you will go to Police station because at that time your blood will boil beyond 100 degree celcius.

And if the complaint is not lodged then you will appear before magisterate and file petition U/s 156(3) to make these Police men to lodge complaints. At that time you won't say the above reply which you have mentioned...as simply you will go and thrash her if you are not a Naamard.

I think in India these sufferings are only because of Mr.SAM type of men along with the real victims just like one of this thread's author who never raise their voice and simply adjusting with the mounted sufferings. In india assumptions and advices are only free of cost but no body dares to make it reality ......

From us... It's far better that these greedy police men and Lawyers are doing their work dedicately and sinecerely to extort the innocents. But what we are doing????????

Nothing simply making only assumptions similar to what Mr.Sam had pointed:)))))))

Bro......... until or unless a baby doesn't cry he also not get milk then we are the adults how you people expect that from third world some groups of alliens are coming to help us against these biased law who will go to poilce station behalf of us and make a complaint against these wicked wives and they have to write complaints......kaise nai likeheinge court jayeinge,Human rights me jake baithenge.Local media me news layeinge fir national pe layeinge.

I  know only one thing those who need freedom from their torturous life they have to fight....No happiness without struggle.

So,those who sounds dull and dumbo for their own case atleast don't frustrate others on this public forum to fight against injustice.

Agar tum aapne liye kuch nai kar sake toh atleast dusre ko toh wahi rasta mat dikhao.....Jahan sirf suffering or being looser ke siva kuch nai hai.

4 Like

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 October 2013

@Sam you are ignorant about the land of law you're in. Sufferer's contribution to this is so immense that he is taking the time in answering the questions with due diligence, please use this forum for knowledge transfers and stop refraining the word "Bark". You're welcome to use that against your employees and not in this forum. who comes to this forum would have got some or the other problem. we would really request to keep the answers within framework and expect the querist to provide maximum input for the better output. Even your case is in the dark for us. 

1 Like

(Guest)

@sufferer ..please don't bark at forum members if u disagree with their reply ..

Opinion: What Barking ...............Tere Jaise G**ndu Ko to Kaatunga........Tu hai kahan abhi??????

Maa ke laadle........

I had given about 3 complaints of my wife before her filling 498a ..still her complaint was lodged and my entire family was is jail for 2 days ..in a span of 1 month I lost about 1 lakh for bribing ,on lawyers for surety ..

Opinion: Abbe ga**ndu teri G**nd me himmat hi nai maa ke laadle 3 complaint dene ke baad bhi 1 lakh rupee bribing pe kharach kiya isse tu smartness bolta hai........tere jaisa g**du aur Fattu Bakra maine iss forum pe nai dekha......

Abhi aage dekh yeh 1 lakh se 10 Lakh nai hua toh fir khena.

now my wife has got a residence in shared household order in dv and is threatening me to get restraining order if I don't dance on her tunes..

Opinion:Still licking ass of your  biwi and dancing on her tunes.........aur dusre ko bhi sikha rha hai.......maa ke laadle teri g**nd mar lunga b**** ke.

...........tera toh band bajne wala hai.

my work has suffered all these days and now to add to my misery she has landed at my house. Sometimes u need to keep ur valour aside and act smartly ..

Opinion: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....whattttttttt a smartness you have shown by paying 1 lakh bribe in one month.........ha ha heeeeee

God may save you ........!!.you need a good licking of all wicked wives asses as it seems that you have been blessed with 1 Ft. tongue to clean them.

:P

Tu sach me g***du hai...........he ha heeeeeeeee

u must be preferring a women to show ur "MARDANGI" I don't ..

Opinion: Ohhhhhhhh......then you not show your mardangi??????? a very suspicious character you are!!

Bacche kaisa paida kiya be .....bo bhi tere padosh wale ne paida kiya hai kya.;)

Kyonki tu khud bol rha hai "You don't show Mardangi".

Bete Jaan soch samjh ke Bola kar........tu kisse bol rha hai.

Har Galti maaf hai magar kisi bhi victim ko yahan ya kahin bhi Demoralize kiya toh teri G***d mar loonga.......Fir ek crore bhi bribe dega na toh bhi teri G**nd nai bachegi.So mind it.

Disclaimer : The above conversation is based only on humorous note which should be read with salt and pepper.

2 Like

great india (manager)     22 October 2013

All learned members... Now cut it short..... And this is for the fattu husband... The way you abusing the advisors on this forum, " iska aadha bhi apni biwi se kiya hota...... To aaj tu raja hota..... Yahan aneki zarurat nai padti..... Jaise woh police walene teri 1 lac me maari..... Yahan free me marvale......." Stop abusing the one who advises.... If you don't have guts/ balls.... Leave the forum n go consult ur wife for further advises...... And stop arguing.....
1 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     22 October 2013

@ Sam, congrats buddy you have proved yourself that you are she-male,Transvestite or you may Be Hijra. You are such a lunatic that you have lost your control.Is this happening daily to you? if yes then better consult a doctor,you need a doctor rather than a lawyer.

1 Like

498aindian (other)     23 October 2013

@Sam Your soul has also become slavery & dirty that's the reason you are speaking against that person who had always stood infront of the victims and guided them without any self. You should be thankful to him that he is giving time to real victims with so much efforts and true guidance. I had never seen him giving any diplomatic answers or any hide and seek answers. He deserves to be treated as one man army and I salute him for his contributions on this LCI.I pray for his well being and may his voice reach to masses. God bless you @ sufferer.

2 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 October 2013

Bhai Log dont fight over here, we have a very long fight which we need to win .........thats against our wicked wives....Lets not distance ourselves, lets motivate each other and help ..........but never de-motivate any1 or never give any such advice of taking 498a wife back, whosoever wants to take her back , then take her back at your own risk......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register