Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kiran (Developer)     16 October 2013

Rcr after filing 498a

Hi,

I have filed for divorce  in oct -12 since my wife left matrimonial house for 1 year. After receiving the summons she filed false 498a case against me and my family in Dec-12. I am out on bail. Now my wife filed RCR in Aug-13.

In what way RCR help me out in fighting false 498a.

Regards

Zx

Learning

5 Replies

498_final stage (Professional)     16 October 2013

Hi Ravi,

She has filed RCR after filing 498a. It is quite confusing because from one end she is saying you are cruel and from other end she want that person to come back and live with her through RCR. These two cases are contradictory to each other.

Manpreet (Manager)     16 October 2013

@Querist

See the allegation in 498a.

RCR after 498a indicates that she donot have any problem in staying with you.she may ask you to accept your mistake then she will come with you.

Situation will be tricky  If she comes (divorce becomes null & void) , and starts  threatening you or may not behave properly in the marriage.

The best solution is that ask her to give a affidavit that she put  false 498a to harass you & your family or under the influence of her parents.

fighting back (exec)     16 October 2013

@ravi.....dont ravi. this is just a tactical response to a false 498 case filed by her, she very well knows. her case will fall flat in future, after which you will ask for additional relief in your existing divorce case for cruelty, so in order to earn maintainence from you, she will file this case.....to live with her in future or not is up to you, no one can force you to stay with her,and anyway it doesnt make sense to accept a 498a woman..

1 Like

gautam (not disclosed)     16 October 2013

i am of the opinion "never accept a 498A woman"

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 October 2013

Originally posted by : Ravi Kiran

Hi,

I have filed for divorce  in oct -12 since my wife left matrimonial house for 1 year. After receiving the summons she filed false 498a case against me and my family in Dec-12. I am out on bail. Now my wife filed RCR in Aug-13.

In what way RCR help me out in fighting false 498a.

Regards

Zx

@ querist your wife filed 498a after she got divorce notice, which is understandable.Your wife is much better than many wives who file 498a without any  grave provocation by  husband.

wife's RCR is going to help her  in all cases and not you.Pl explore the possibility of reconciliaton.

regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register