Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinneth (artist)     13 October 2013

Diploma certificates fraud (help me)

hello guys need a help URGENTLY

last year i joined a private instititute in mumbai  for sound enginnering 1 year diploma course .where they told me there will be 3 days of class in week which changed into 2 days a week after i paid the course fee . then i started studying there in 5 months i found out it wasnt that professional as i thought (expected) as the facultys where young to . after some days i had a small tiff with one of the faculty due to small issues with his attitude .as my parents and my brother were paying my fees they spoke to the institute and then they had resolved the issue .then after all this the facultys still had issues with me . well till that time my brother paid the whole fees which was 250,000 .after the 8 months of course i had again tiff with a faculty there AS HE TOLD ME GET OUT OF THE CLASS and i lossed my temper and told them you are not teaching well near the whole class ....and then they removed me from the institute.....then i spoke to them of completing my course and give me the certificate so i get job of my own.......now they say we dont give certificate as you are out of the institute....

My brother and my parents worked really hard for that money which was 250,000 and now its in air i cant take this burden with my life ...

now brother spoke to them to complete my course and give me proper certification...they are saying that class student dont want to study with me and they have taken sign from everyone .practically those student have complete the course ...still i have no clue why are they saying that....

now it looks like i also  dont want to go and study there but i want my money back which is 250,000 rupees....so i can do my course somewhere else....

if they give me the diploma certificate too i want  to verify that .

this is a media study fraud which i found where they promise student to get a job and they fool them...

WHAT SHOULD BE MY FIRST LEGAL PROCEDURE TO GET MY MONEY BACK.also wanted to know can anyone open a private institute in india and fool ....or there are some registration with goverment.

also we never had any terms and conditions contract signed .PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN STRESS

Learning

5 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     13 October 2013

These are fake institutes.

Have any passed out student from the Institute is engaged somewhere now?

I don't think they would return your money.

You can

1.file a consumer case against them.

2. File FIR against the institute.(Take help of an advocate.)

3.Inform Media the whole story and make a issue. (This will ruin their reputation and they won't be able to continue this fraud business of education.)

Was there any clause in the Form which states misbehaviour of any student would lead to such consequences?

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     14 October 2013

If the institute presented as recognised and then you admit there then file fir !

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 October 2013

I think Ranee is quiet right in her opinion, try to follow the procedure as suggested.

vinneth (artist)     14 October 2013

thank you for the reply ....

ranee - yes they show some sound recordist in thier website as they and giving reccomdation to the institute .No there was no clauses singed by my family or me.

mr sarvesh -- how would if the institute is recognised or not...

STUDENT.... (.......)     14 October 2013

Leave the course and ask for refund for pending duration course fees if they won't refund the same then file a case against the institute and also u can use the attached case judgement for your reference.

Attached File : 363106506 deepanshu kalra vs coaching center in deficiancy of service.pdf downloaded: 121 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register