Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadevan (Partner)     11 October 2013

Phone call misc

Dear Sir

I Mahadevan from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. On last month i have received a call from Delhi, stating that one case has been filed against me in Delhi High Court. When i ask about the details they refused to give the details. And also they give me a mobile number of an Advocate and ask me to call him. His name is R.C.Gowtham. Since they are speaking only in English and Hindi, i couldn't answer properly. I just forget that phone call and get back to work.

Today i received the same phone call from Delhi. But this time one Ms.Priya spoke in tamil itself. And she is also saying the same details. I asked her about the case details.

Whom file the case against me? 

What are the charges?

She said she dosen't know anything about details. She was also ask me to call R.C.Gowtham and given the mobile number. 

Now i want to know about this process. Can anyone file a case against me in Delhi court when i am in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu .?

Seriously i never did any wrong doing in any time, But they are saying its a cheating case under 420.

Now i am here giving the details of R.C.Gowtham.

His mobile number is : 0844 7122 993

The number i received a call from Delhi: 0858 8087 507

The case number : 224/13

Can anyone help me out?

Learning

3 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     11 October 2013

Wait for the summon to be served upon you along with a copy of the complaint filed against you.

1 Like

Mahadevan (Partner)     11 October 2013

Thank you for the reply sir. I suspect this is fraud calls. They threaten the individuals and get the money from them. 

Is it possible to identify the Advocate R.C.Gowtham?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 October 2013

Mr. Mahadevan if you have charged in any offence then summons will be served upon you alongwith copy of complaint . 2. You can check your case no. Status in the web site of delhi high court .3. You can check the detail of adv. Gowtham from the web site delhi high court after opening list of practicing lawyers in delhi high court with their name , address and phone number.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register