LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (nojob)     10 October 2013

Lic agent details required

During Early Days, My wife told me she was an LIC Agent. But i do not have any proof of that. During the crossing in IA, she refused being an LIC agent. 

Is there a way to prove, she is an LIC agent?. How?.

Interim maintenance Order also passed to pay?. What i have to do now? if i can get evidence of the Same.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

@Author,

1. Every LIC agent have their distinct agent code through which their commission goes to their account.(You could consult her past client's to get her agent code)

2. You have to get enquired from the regional office of that particular area where she was doing her agent job.

3. If you have her proof of income and that was hiden from the court intensionaly , then you can file change of circumstances in the upper court and also file perjury & fraud case on her. You can also claim for the recovery.

4. If you have any doubt on her and you want to assure her income then it's better to do self homework or hire a detective for the same.

regards.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2013

LIC is a Govt company subject to RTI

1 Like

(Guest)

I do agree with Sudhir jii,

But, here the agent are of two types permanent and other on contract.

If she was a permanent agent for LIC then with agent code she would have her employee code also.

The detail's should be recovered through RTI,

but,if she was on contract then it will be easier for you to go to regional office and have a discussion over with RM and you will get all the relevant information on particular day itself.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register