LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mishti (Manager)     09 October 2013

Case against my wife on basis on cruelity

I am 32 years old man and this is my second marriage. My first marriage lasted for 5 years and we got divorced on mutual consent. The reason was me suffering from erectile dysfunction due to which I couldn't have s*x and my wife commiting extra marital affair. So, to keep our secrets to us, we decided for mutual divorce.

This is my second marriage and this time, i told my partner about my problem before marriage. She was able to understand and helped me perform on several occasions, however in most of the occasions, we had fights. She cried at occasions which invoked a negative reaction from me as well. Her complaint with me is that I am not mentally interested in performing but rather it is the medicine which is driving me (that too with 50% success). She was however, able to concieve and this issue never appeared in her pregnancy as i never tried anything. She sometimes told me that I must visit a doctor and get some consultation as it has deeply impacted her psycology and she wouldn't like to see me disinterested in s*x.

After her delivery few months back, she started this discussion and involved her and my parents as well. I felt humiliated with this discussion as a man should be and left the house to go to my parents house in the same city. My parents told her that she has to behave like a lady and shouldnt be discussing such things with elders. She was living with the new born baby alone and kept on asking me to return as it is difficult for her. But her mother had also visited us for her delivery and she was also there. When i resisted, she abused me on phone calling me and my parents "kutta, harami" (I have made record of her phone conversation). I told her that if she can humiliate me in front of parents, then there is no point of me returning and that she really doesnt need me. She on the other hand, says that this is not humiliation but discussing problem with elders.

She, her mother and the baby went to their hometown after i refused to return. They are still living there and I made no contact with them since then. She calls me but I have blocked her number as it disturbs me mentally. I have decided to file for divorce petition on basis of cruelity and planning to submit the phone calls where she called me kutta, kamina, harami, kutta ki aulad.. asking me to return back to home. Please advice me if this is the right step?

Will it be easy for her to be granted the transfer petition to her hometown as she has 3 months old baby with her now?

Learning

10 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2013

Mr. Mishti,

You must consider plenty of things before you are taking a drastic step against your this wife; As a matter of fact you should always be thankful to your wife for she having begotten your child because as per your statement you are partially impotent; secondly, you should appreciate your wife for having adjusted with you and cooperated with you all along after marrying you despite the fact you possess many weak points , whatever it is,consider the infant child of yours and its future when you both quarrel and get legally separated for good for nothing reasons.  Do not be upset over my reconciling advice, a lawyer who can understand others difficulties has to advice them appropriately hence I dont support your stake for divorce from your wife at least in this stage.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Author,

1. A very coward and distressful act done by you, you realy deserve the same thing which your wife had delivered to you on phone.

2. A disguised person who already know about his fault that he is suffering from erectle dysfunction then what made him to marry prior to solving his medical problem.

3. This not the excuse that you have told that lady about your problem,it's your inhuman behaviour with selfish attitude which led down you in current situation.

4. Any wife who had agreed to marry you ......I personally hat's off to her for her courage and stamina to face you.

5. But,see what you have done........a lady with disgrace moment try to consult her elder's on this issue as you have not tried and sit back to solve this issue amicably with to- to situation.

6. Man you have to be proud that with such dysfunction you have produced one child with her support. You have to oblige her that she had built the realtion even after knowing the truth.

7. My sincere advice to you,plz go to her sit along with her talk to her and solve this issue amicably, as she deserves to be your wife and stop thinking of getting divorce by making the third woman's life also as a hell.

8. If your such thought not stop's then definately you need a rigorous punishment who indulges women for his half satisfied s*x and then leave her to marry next.

9. Now,also you can save your marriage and make this chance as a golden chance as you have got a child also,and who know's next time your tool's may not lift up by 15 degree also and she will beat you with her sandal and sent you behind bar in forgery case and to cheat her by supressing the material fact prior to marriage.

10. Act as a Man if you believe in yourself and from now onward's get medicaly treated from the best doctor's and sure your weakness.

regards.

1 Like

Mishti (Manager)     09 October 2013

My problem is that she knew about me before marriage, then why is she bringing up this issue immediately after delivery. I have been nice to her during her pregnancy, taking care of her. I used to make tea for her every morning and also took care of her medications. My parents are also nice to her, except when they told her that she must not talk about this issue. She got extremely agitated by this despite her just getting out of the delivery. At this stage, she could have taken care of her rather than discussing these issues, isn't it true? By abusing me over phone, she is hurting the baby as well who listens to her loud abuse.

Since her mother came to visit us for delivery, she became quite loud on this topic and insulted me in front of her mother by telling her bedroom stories. My parents felt very bad when she told them the same and asked them if I have any problems since childhood that she can get treated. How can a wife talk to her husband like this?

I visited a lawyer locally, and based on the recorded conversation, he is ready to file petition against her. While she is at her parents house, she is disturbing me and my family by calling us in the night and asking me why I am not calling her and why am i not interested in the child? And when i ask her to correct her behaviour, she tells me that her behaviour is not wrong. Is it not cruelity to verbally abuse when she is angry and crying at her loudest pitch? I dont understand what is the need to cry when we can talk amicably once she admits that her behaviour is wrong.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     10 October 2013

go ahead and file the case very fast before she files any false dowry etc .case on u

(Guest)

Friend u r wrong ..u should not feel humiliated as she discussed this issue with her parents ..go to a councellor  with ur wife ..divorce is not a solution to ur problem 

gd dy (gd dy)     10 October 2013

@ queriest:

I am 32 years old man and this is my second marriage. My first marriage lasted for 5 years and we got divorced on mutual consent. The reason was me suffering from erectile dysfunction due to which I couldn't have s*x and my wife commiting extra marital affair. So, to keep our secrets to us, we decided for mutual divorce.

do appreciate ur boldness.
nw where is ur so called secret ? 

This is my second marriage and this time, i told my partner about my problem before marriage. She was able to understand and helped me perform on several occasions, however in most of the occasions, we had fights. She cried at occasions which invoked a negative reaction from me as well. Her complaint with me is that I am not mentally interested in performing but rather it is the medicine which is driving me (that too with 50% success). She was however, able to concieve and this issue never appeared in her pregnancy as i never tried anything. She sometimes told me that I must visit a doctor and get some consultation as it has deeply impacted her psycology and she wouldn't like to see me disinterested in s*x.

glad to knw u r cured.

After her delivery few months back, she started this discussion and involved her and my parents as well. I felt humiliated with this discussion as a man should be and left the house to go to my parents house in the same city. My parents told her that she has to behave like a lady and shouldnt be discussing such things with elders. She was living with the new born baby alone and kept on asking me to return as it is difficult for her. But her mother had also visited us for her delivery and she was also there. When i resisted, she abused me on phone calling me and my parents "kutta, harami" (I have made record of her phone conversation). I told her that if she can humiliate me in front of parents, then there is no point of me returning and that she really doesnt need me. She on the other hand, says that this is not humiliation but discussing problem with elders.

since u hv such boldness to accept in forum thn...

She, her mother and the baby went to their hometown after i refused to return. They are still living there and I made no contact with them since then. She calls me but I have blocked her number as it disturbs me mentally. I have decided to file for divorce petition on basis of cruelity and planning to submit the phone calls where she called me kutta, kamina, harami, kutta ki aulad.. asking me to return back to home. Please advice me if this is the right step?

u knw better abt her bringing up.
in frustration, one can say anything according to bringing-up. only difference is language.

Will it be easy for her to be granted the transfer petition to her hometown as she has 3 months old baby with her now?

if u r such bold & frank enough to say in public thn u shld hv let go if she talked to one or few things abt u to her parent.

finally u take decision accordingly what ur mind & elder say.

gud luck.

gd dy (gd dy)     10 October 2013

hello,
one question : same treatment why did not you take early so tht ur 1st wife might not seek other source.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     12 October 2013

This is legal site or  chaupaal NUKKAD?

Mango (Consultant)     12 October 2013

I second Mr. Kalaiselvan and personally feel that divorce should not taken just for the sake of dissolving matrimonial disputes. If you're paying court fees to a lawyer then it's quite obvious that he/she will fight your case but not for justice, only for court fees.

Keep this thing in mind that once case is going to start, all your bedroom stories will be out there in woman cell, court room and even press if it's goes above and beyond a certain level.

Mango

(Guest)

Brother,

You shld not go for divorce just based on meager disputes. Both of you go to marriage counseling and try to resolve your disputes thru a dialogue. You should be a more matured man now as you are blessed with a new-born. Don't start any legal litigation at this point of time for these petty issues.

You shld support your wife and your kid. They need you now more than anytime before. Ask your wife/in-laws to shutup and listen to you.

Remember Ego destroys any person!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register