LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khilawan (Scientist)     09 October 2013

legal notice should reply if not recieved by the person for

Hi all, My brother got engagement and later this engagement was broken by girl side bcoz they want to do marriage within 3-4 months. After some time they sent a legal notice in favour of my brother by the girl through lawyer. The notice recieved by my mother at home town and brother is not staying in home town.in that notice they are blaming we are asking this and and that and they spended money and given 51k which is completely wrong. Of course when a function is performed both the party spend even we also spended and went to there place with all family for engagement. The most important I have a call recording where girl father was telling to break this engagement. Please tell should we reply if yes who will reply since brother didn't recieved this.

Learning

5 Replies

revribhav (Hindi)     09 October 2013

The notice is delivered.

It may be replied.

khilawan (Scientist)     09 October 2013

Thanx for reply. But really we should replied even though the notice not received by the recipient.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 October 2013

Any male member of your family can reply the notice.it is immaterial that notice has not been received by your brother.Material thing is that allegations made  in notice should be denied .

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 October 2013

Agree with bhartesh goel's view!
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2013

Advocate Mfr. Goyal is right telling that it is immaterial whether who received the notice.  Please give a fitting reply repudiating their false claims and educate them that their further course of action would compel you to contemplate a libel case against them.  Engage a local lawyer and act swiftly.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register