Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh (Engineer)     23 July 2013

Live in relationship india

Dear All,

My question is very simple and based on below situation. Please read first before the actual question comes.

" Wife filed 498A in october 2009. Husband including family members are on bail right now. Menatime she has also filed mantenaince case under crpc 125 in sep 2010. After She has filed maintenace, husband filed divorce in april 2012 on ground of 2yeras of separation. Divorce is awaiting id delaying as usual in india.. Wife and his family harassed till the last extent to husband and his family as they are influenced people.

Both husband and wife are living separatly since october 2009, No communication no phone calls etc. "

Now Husband wants to file a pettion seeking permission for llive in relation ship from court. Is it possible ? What are the chances to get decree if he files the sucj kind of pettion.

Learning

16 Replies

Saurabh (Engineer)     01 October 2013

Why anyone is not replying to above problem.  Pls reply to that

Ranee....... (NA)     01 October 2013

There is no such law which permits live-in relation in India.

If you people can't live without women then don't harass wife.

Saurabh (Engineer)     02 October 2013

In response of above answer , I think you have taken the question emotionally rather than legally.

Please note supreme court has given permission for live -in relation ship in India.

And you didn't answer the question actually.  If one women is being harassed it does not mean every women is good.

And it also does not mean that women can not harass men. In fact now a days it becomes culture to take help of 498A to harass husband family. 

Thanks

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 October 2013

saurabh, 

do u want to get prosecuted u/s IPC 497 ??

Dear Amit,

Sorry to say, you didn't see my question please see below. Please see again below

"Husband wants to file a pettion seeking permission for llive in relation ship from court. Is it possible ? What are the chances to get decree if he files the sucj kind of pettion." 

Its a general conception india that divorce cases takes too long to settle and women always has preference over men,

and please do not answer like as " in this case men should not harass women ", then I wud say plesae stop lodging false 498A on men.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 October 2013

Originally posted by : Saurabh

In response of above answer , I think you have taken the question emotionally rather than legally.

Please note supreme court has given permission for live -in relation ship in India.

And you didn't answer the question actually.  If one women is being harassed it does not mean every women is good.

And it also does not mean that women can not harass men. In fact now a days it becomes culture to take help of 498A to harass husband family. 

Thanks

If you know that SC has given permission to Live-in relations in India, then you should also know that the court has laid down some eligibility criteria of the parties to avail the legal remedies in a Live in relation.

Thanks but I don't know the eligibilty criteria laid down by SC, it would be better if you can describe here. That will be really help full, if you have that judgement please attach that as well.

I just know SC has given permission for that.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 October 2013

my friend, 

no court in India will give u permission to live with another woman when ur marriage is subsisting.

its a CRIME.

understand this & remove these thoughts from ur mind.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 October 2013

1.      The couple must hold themselves out to society as being akin to spouses.
2.      They must be of legal age to marry.
3.      They must be otherwise qualified to enter into a legal marriage.(A married person without divorce is not qualified for a legal marriage)
4.      They must be voluntarily cohabited and held themselves out to the world as being akin to spouses for a significant period of time.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ha ha ha.

Husaband planning to file application to seek permission to go in for live in relationship?

ha ha ha ha

You put sir applicatoin, you will be laughing stock in court, no sooner  you will be on all news channels.

I have seen people go in for livinrelationship as court cases are not getting over, and thereby inviting  a DV case out of that livin relationship.  Yours is a very rare case.

You just find someone whom you can live with and carry on.  But dont repeat same mistakes what you did with your wife.

Be prepared for another case ie DV case if you are planning to go for livin relationship.

Instead of all this why dont you get your wife back and bang her day and night??

(Guest)

Thanks but I don't know the eligibilty criteria laid down by SC, it would be better if you can describe here. That will be really help full, if you have that judgement please attach that as well.

I just know SC has given permission for that.

COrrect, SC has given permission for livin relationship, but for people who are not married.  Not for you dumbo, who is married and going through divorce.

Either start mastrubating on Sherlyn Chopra's picture or as I told, bring back your wife and  bang her day and night non-stop.

OK thats fine!  "No Court will give permission...... blah blah " . Its your view.  

But what I understand court is the place where we can pray , if you assume your defeat at very first instance they you will never win the race.  

1. Initially  in India live in relation ship is not allowed, but now it is allowed for some cases,  

2. Earlier 498A was strictly non bailable but now there is no arrrest as some states have already amended the rule. 

and there are many more.

And What about if just for the sake of harassing a husband and his family , wife is not attending the court and delaying the case , only date and date and date and so on. 

So in case of delay [note this delay is not 1 years some D cases go for years 5-6 ]. In this cases  should not they (men or women both)  have right to fulfill their natural phenomenon which is bound to happen, [ who will fulfill this ].  

And no one can commit  CRIME , so he must go in court!! isn't it? Yes off course its ultimately on court they need to decide. 

Thanks

(Guest)

OK thats fine!  "No Court will give permission...... blah blah " . Its your view.  

But what I understand court is the place where we can pray , if you assume your defeat at very first instance they you will never win the race.  

1. Initially  in India live in relation ship is not allowed, but now it is allowed for some cases,  

2. Earlier 498A was strictly non bailable but now there is no arrrest as some states have already amended the rule. 

and there are many more.

And What about if just for the sake of harassing a husband and his family , wife is not attending the court and delaying the case , only date and date and date and so on. 

So in case of delay [note this delay is not 1 years some D cases go for years 5-6 ]. In this cases  should not they (men or women both)  have right to fulfill their natural phenomenon which is bound to happen, [ who will fulfill this ].  

And no one can commit  CRIME , so he must go in court!! isn't it? Yes off course its ultimately on court they need to decide. 

Thanks

Your questions defy logic and law.  

You may as well try convincing the court.

Good luck tikl baddede.

After so much laugh on me , at last you aggreed that  one can go to court,   And What matters! every one is trying to convince the court only, some looses and some win the cases.  

Don't leave the last ray of hope . But you can laugh. please don't advice anyone to bring back his false wife who cheated her husband and lodged the false case just for the sake of harassing and who tries to sail the boat on her condition.  And please I am not saying every girl/women is bad. There are good women also. 

On master bating.... Everyone does this............. thats it

BTW thanks for the suggestion.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register