Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mintu Nandy (Software Developer)     29 September 2013

Not having blro mutation

Dear sir,

This is Mintu Nandy from kolkata. I want to buy a flat in dum dum area. In conversation with one Builder/Promoter I got to know that he(builder) did not have BLRO mututation. He told that he asked for application but did not get till yet. But he told he was paying tax to municipality? Shall I go ahead to buy flat from him? Are there any issue in future? Please let me know which are the things I should care about or I should do while purchasing flat so that I should not have problem (regarding cheatting) in future?

Thanks,

Mintu Nandy

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 September 2013

Before purchasing the flat pl. check all the relevant documents like -1. who was the owner of the land before this builder . 2- mutation got done in favour of builder or not .3- Map got passed by the municipality & permission to built flat on what condition. 4. go through it if all's o.k then purchase it. 5. take Services of a local lawyer .
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2013

Have you verified the tax receipts and satisfied?  Have you noticed that he had applied for mutation or sub division?  Did you show the papers for an opinion from an experienced lawyer? Do all these besides procuring the proper title documents and the approved plan etc before purchasing, including an Encumbrance certificate from concerned register office

1 Like

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     04 October 2013

1. If he is the promoter/builder & not the owner of the land then why should the mutation be done in his name?

2. The mutation should be done in the name of the land owner,

3. You should get the property searched at the registration offices (including the RA  at Kolkata)  & also make court searches,

4. The development agreement should be registered,

5. The original documents/mother deeds shall have to be verified to ensure that the land has not been mortgaged with any Bank,

6. Engage a lawyer for the matter since at Dum Dum area lot of fraud has been committed on innocent & unsuspecting buyers. 

GOUTAM (landlord)     11 March 2014

Dear Sir,

I saw your name and profile in the lawyers club India Web . Please note I have purchased a small two storied house near Garia Kamalgazi in the year 2006 . I  intend to do the BLRO mutation for the said property .I am misguided by so many brokers in Sonarpur BLRO office which produced only "0" result. Can you please help

Regards,
Goutam Nag
M-9331056222

GOUTAM (landlord)     19 May 2014

Dear Sir,

I saw your name and profile in the lawyers club India Web . Please note I have purchased a small two storied house near Garia Kamalgazi in the year 2006 . I  intend to do the BLRO mutation for the said property .I am misguided by so many brokers in Sonarpur BLRO office which produced only "0" result. Can you please help

Regards,
Goutam Nag
M-9331056222

GOUTAM (landlord)     19 May 2014

DEAR SIRS,

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A GOOD ADVOCATE WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH BLRO MUTATION IN KAMALGAZI, GARIYA UNDER SONARPUR , KUMROKHALI MOUZA. I WILL BE VERY MUCH GRATEFUL IF ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND THE ABOVE MENTIONED ADVOCATE. PLEASE NOTE I AM REALLY TIRED TO HANDLE WITH  SO MANY BROKERS IN SONARPUR , WHO ONLY MISGUIDED ME. I AM  NOW LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND HONEST ADVOCATE WHO CAN HELP ME TO SOLVE THE MY ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEM. 

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     19 May 2014

1. This is a simple matter,

2. Why was it not done? What was the problem reported by the brokers?

3. Is there any problem with the title of the Vendor of the property from whom you had purchased the same?

4. You require an honest Advocate for the purpose,

5. I will ask my junior to contact you for the said job.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register