LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Darshan M S (MD)     12 September 2013

No payment from customer

I AM DEALING IN HARDWARE. ONE OF MY CUSTOMER IS NOT PAYING MY DUES BY SAYING ONCE I HAVE SENT MATERIAL WAS NOT PROPER. I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN FREE REPLACEMENT. NOW WHAT TO DO ?? ANY ONE CAN PLEASE HELP ON THIS.

Learning

7 Replies

vijay.k (advocate)     12 September 2013

Definitely u recover the charges for your service. But you will keep the bills for the sold materials. First you have to send legal notice to him through lawyer. If any clarification call me. +919865846297

vijay.k (advocate)     12 September 2013

Definitely you will recover the dues. First you have to send a legal notice to him. Further clarification call me. +919865846297. Vijay. Advocate.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     13 September 2013

Issue legal notice to your customer and demand outstanding and due payment .If customer does not comply with notice than file suit for recovery of outstanding and due amount along with interest and expanses against him.

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     13 September 2013

Dear Friend

First of all, what is the amount due. You are thinking of legal remedies in Court of law. These are time consuming as well as costly at times. 

You need to issue demand notice based on your invoices. Hope you have your books of account in order to support your case. 

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     18 September 2013

Dear Client,

Since your customer has committed breach of contract by non payment of dues despite your replacement of proper material in accordance with the T&C of the Contract and having accepted your fresh material your customer is duty bound to make payment for the same under the Law of Contracts Act. You  get issued a   Legal notice to him demanding payment within  15 days failing which  you'd  institute legal proceedings to recover  not only your  amount that was due from your customer on account of supply or replacement of proper material in time  but also interest and damages for breach of contract.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao

Legal Expert

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     20 September 2013

Dear Sir Send a notice to your customer and demand outstanding and due payment .If customer does not comply with notice than file suit for recovery of outstanding and due amount along with interest and expanses against him.for more detail query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

1 Like

Aman (G.M. Realty)     30 May 2014

Dear All,

Anybody can send me format or specimen of Legal Notice, which can be issued to the customer – not paying the bills?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register