Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thirumala1 (yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)     13 September 2013

Dvc affidavit

hello experts

i am fighting for justice in domestic violence,i have all the evidences like doctor statement to media,printed format in the news papers, doctors report ,is safe to give the lawyer all my evidences for affidavit, i am scared that the lawyer may sell the evidences to the opposition, or shall i directly  give the evidences to the judge,  how should i proceed? i am not aware of this affidavit where i can a draft of this affidavit  pls need in detail ,

under which section i can get the legal expenses?

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 September 2013

1.    Give Xerox Copy to advocate to annex in the Affidavit or main Complaint as the case may be by affixing your signature at the bottom of each evidence page stating it to be True Xerox copy of the Original.

2.    When opposite party or concerned Court asks for Originals you may produce the same subject to its return back to you which normally are returned back if prayed after tallying the True copies as removing defects if any to number - mark them as material records of the Case file.

3.    You have only following Rights under the Act, 2005 and not what you ask;

Protection: The magistrate can pass orders to bar the offenders from aiding or committing acts of violence inside or outside the house, establishing communication with the aggrieved, taking away her assets and intimidating her family and those assisting her

Residence: The woman cannot be removed from the shared household if same belongs to main Respondent, Monetary Relief and Maintenance: The aggrieved woman is entitled to maintenance which includes loss of wages, medical expenses and damage to property.

Compensation: The woman can claim damages for mental and physical injuries.

Custody: The court can grant temporary custody of children to the woman and pass an interim order to prevent violence before the final order. In the absence of the other party to dispute, an Ex Parte order can also be passed.

Legal service: Women have the right to free legal services under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     13 September 2013

So, you have planned this well. Media (newspapers), doctors, etc. TV and radio too? I have a suggestion to prevent your advocate from selling the evidence: Why not just flush the concocted evidence in your toilet? Either way, you will lose the DV case. Just wait and see...  I wish Good Luck to your husband!!

1 Like

thirumala1 (yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)     14 September 2013

Originally posted by : Samir N (2HelpU)

So, you have planned this well. Media (newspapers), doctors, etc. TV and radio too? I have a suggestion to prevent your advocate from selling the evidence: Why not just flush the concocted evidence in your toilet? Either way, you will lose the DV case. Just wait and see...  I wish Good Luck to your husband!!

hello samirN(2helpU)

why do u think in negative way? all the case may not be same as u think? definetly i will win the case, the person who commits crime defintly he will bribe whomever he want, for ur happiness wish my husband good luck, if u are interested u can handle my husband's case shall i give his address?hahaha i assure that he will loose his case. one more point u said i was preplanned  why i should pour boiling things on myself , and domestic acid instead i could poured on him, do u know the pain of burning face?

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     14 September 2013

@thirumala1  

Well... at least you have a good sense of humor. I was almost going to propose to you after your divorce as you could make me famous since you have contacts with media (as you say that your case is in the media). But then the idea of getting acid poured on my face doused the excitement. I am not an advocate but sure, do give me his address and I will try to help him. You can send me PM with his name and address. 

1 Like

@thirumala1  

Well... at least you have a good sense of humor. I was almost going to propose to you after your divorce as you could make me famous since you have contacts with media (as you say that your case is in the media). But then the idea of getting acid poured on my face doused the excitement. I am not an advocate but sure, do give me his address and I will try to help him. You can send me PM with his name and address. 

u are not advocate haaaaaha

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     14 September 2013

"u are not advocate haaaaaha"

Because I am not an advocate, I can win the case for your husband in the trial court & session court. Then you will be so frustrated with my legal brilliance that you will just give up and not even go to High Court, let alone Supreme Court. Your advocate will advise you to give up. Then you will see the light... and may want to get back with your husband. You will beg him to take you back. He will not do that because in the mean time he would have found a nice and beautiful wife and forgotten all about you. He will live happily ever after with his new wife. As for you, you will going around with acid in your hand, will get arrested, will be jailed and put in the same cell with Asaram Bapu and you can guess the rest...

Fast forward... 3 years... you will come out of jail after spending time for perjury, fraud, cheating, assault, intent to murder, etc. Then I will show your husband how to file a compensation case and get hold of all your assets and your family's too. You will start crying and ask for forgiveness. We will forgive you. In the mean time you would have fallen in love with Asaram Bapu while in jail. The two of you will get married. He will die shortly thereafter. You will get all his monies. You too will live happily ever after!!!

"haaaaaha"

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 September 2013

Originally posted by : thirumala1

hello samirN(2helpU)

why do u think in negative way? all the case may not be same as u think? definetly i will win the case, the person who commits crime defintly he will bribe whomever he want, for ur happiness wish my husband good luck, if u are interested u can handle my husband's case shall i give his address?hahaha i assure that he will loose his case. one more point u said i was preplanned  why i should pour boiling things on myself , and domestic acid instead i could poured on him, do u know the pain of burning face?

AND............What is this "DOMESTIC ACID"

"u are not advocate haaaaaha"

Because I am not an advocate, I can win the case for your husband in the trial court & session court. Then you will be so frustrated with my legal brilliance that you will just give up and not even go to High Court, let alone Supreme Court. Your advocate will advise you to give up. Then you will see the light... and may want to get back with your husband. You will beg him to take you back. He will not do that because in the mean time he would have found a nice and beautiful wife and forgotten all about you. He will live happily ever after with his new wife. As for you, you will going around with acid in your hand, will get arrested, will be jailed and put in the same cell with Asaram Bapu and you can guess the rest...

Fast forward... 3 years... you will come out of jail after spending time for perjury, fraud, cheating, assault, intent to murder, etc. Then I will show your husband how to file a compensation case and get hold of all your assets and your family's too. You will start crying and ask for forgiveness. We will forgive you. In the mean time you would have fallen in love with Asaram Bapu while in jail. The two of you will get married. He will die shortly thereafter. You will get all his monies. You too will live happily ever after!!!

"haaaaaha"

yeh what happened to u,  are u sick ? wasting time with unnecessary arguments?

Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

Originally posted by : thirumala1

hello samirN(2helpU)

AND............What is this "DOMESTIC ACID"

which will use at our homes for cleaning purpose

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     15 September 2013

@thirumala1 "yeh what happened to u,  are u sick ? wasting time with unnecessary arguments?"

If you have read all my posts in this forum, I have always tried to give precise advise to husbands who have been abused. I found your initial posting to be amusing with reference to "media,"  "newspapers," "selling of evidence," etc. and then talk about "pour boiling things," "domestic acid" and "burning face." That prompted me to reciprocate with equally bizarre writings. However, to be fair to you, I cannot judge your case based upon just one or two paragraphs. It is possible that you belong to that 10% of genuine victims of DV.  If so, I truly wish you good luck in your legal pursuits!

Q Slinger (NA)     28 June 2014

@Thirumala....so how is ur case going on?

fighting back (exec)     28 June 2014

@samir..................In the mean time you would have fallen in love with Asaram Bapu while in jail. The two of you will get married. He will die shortly thereafter. You will get all his monies. You too will live happily ever after!!!...................

brilliant reply to a shrewd woman.................hehehe........:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register