LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight of truth (Wife)     12 September 2013

498a

Harassed' by husband,  I had filed 498 a on him, Tried my level best to change him but failed 

Learning

12 Replies

Fight of truth (Wife)     12 September 2013

I had suffered a lot, Now what i have to do next please guide me

(Guest)

498a is not a revenge tool. other than 498a there are sectoins u could think of. 

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2013

Ms. Adhara,

Do you really have a case of dowry demand by your husband and his people?,  If not what is the other form of cruelties your husband  does on you?,  Is he making living impossible with him any more?, Have you been thrown out of the house?  If it is not exactly a dowry demand case, you can lodge a complaint under domestic violation act followed by a petition for restitution of conjugal rights and for interim maintenance or a petition for divorce and an application for interim maintenance/permanent alimony etc.  Contact a genuine lawyer in your locality and hasten the things.  Advocate Kalaiselvan, Vellore Ph: +919443441062 

1 Like

Fight of truth (Wife)     13 September 2013

Sir ,

thanks for ur reply

I never took revenge tool. i suffered a lot for two and half years a lot....... although i adjusted a lot to change him.

Thanks for ur reply Mr.kalaiselvan sir

I had filed complaint in bangalore, My parnts from chennai.

He throwed me out of the house at night 11.30 my neighbours came and helped me to get back to the house by calling the police, police took my husband with them, they asked me to come morning and give complaint.

i never gave any complaint, they ttoo i requested to advice him to change him.

after comming back there main point is why i went to police, will a family girl will go. in poor houses husband beat wife badly and living happily. they asking me ike this.

within the  25 day of marriage he asked my jwell for money.he fighted and took my chain and kept in a bank.

(Guest)

Another misuse of 498a law.

I never misuse this law Stalker

Kindly Help me regarding RTI, How i can get a certified copy of a complaint copy in tami nadu police station.

How i can apply plz ?

Is it possible to get a details from a bank, regarding Jwell Loan??? My husband kept my jwell for loan in a bank, is it possible to get the details?

If i can get, Kindly help me how to apply through RTI

(Guest)

Harassed' by husband,  I had filed 498 a on him, Tried my level best to change him but failed

Gr8 .........I salute you !!!

Do you ever think that by any force or any Law your husband can change?

So,pity for you..........you have made your own marriage on dead end.

Your husband will never accept you after criminal cases.

You are selfish to your own concerned.

If a person doesn't want to live with you then could you expect that after filing 498a he will cohabit with you?

so foolish thought...!

If you had a untollerable conditions then you would have gone for divorce by filing interim maintenance along with Breach of trust for your jewellery.

------------------

This shows that another lady added in the List of extortionist 498a wife.

------------------

Best of luck ahead..!!

(Guest)
Usually dowry related cases r false & there r data to prove the same..you can still fight the case on merits

498 A fighter (Advocate)     23 September 2013

if they dont file 498A then how they will show their power to kneel down man/

how they will fulfillt their ego?

if they go to divorce without filing 498a falsely then their friends will laugh and making fun of her?

so just to satisfy ego and maintain kity party gossip they file 498A. such lady have nothing to do the suffering of court case. as they think law is their servant and all judges are under  thier...............................................................

so no need to worry everything is fair for bit***s/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register