Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guruprasad (Lead)     03 September 2013

How to safe guard males money or property from wife

Dear All Experts,

Thanks for your ongoing suggestions and advises to every one. I have a question like how to save or safe guard the earnings or property earned by male from their wife which may arise to give half of the earnings or property in future. Actually my situation is my Inlaw gave a cheque to my wife and I helped her to open a new account in my Bank (where my account is opened) as an introducer to the account but the nominee is my inlaw only and where in both account opening  and FD whcih she kept from that amount.

Please advise will this impact to me legally in future.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 September 2013

No impact on you in future. The amount is kept on your wife name. Wife means better half. Fifty Fifty. Why do you worry about it. Money is not main cryteria. It is S treee Dhan. According to Hindu mythology, Men should not touch Stree dhan for his own benefits. It is like fire.

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with Mr.Ramachary......this money belongs to your wife as streedhan which can't be claimed by you.

vijay (health and safety professional)     04 September 2013

why do you have to worry about wife's money?

a man should however keep his wealth away from his wife and do not give anything to anyone except with proof.

never trust anyone including wife and children but can keep a will secretly or open depending on the situation.

this is from my experience of FAILING TO SAVE MY OWN HARD EARNED ASSETS from my wife who has become my worst enemy in life now.

oh man why do you worry about women's wealth? let them have their full right to make anybody but the neighbor the nominee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register