LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Got call from CI-wife complaint-urgent pls

Hi All, My wife left 3 months back taking gold, money, all educational certificates and  we asked her to come back and she is telling I will never come and when she was with me she did poison to me mixing in tea and snacks I have proofs also , she was harassing me to take 20lakhs LIC Policy put her name as nominee, buy gold, land on her name I convenience her so many times but she didn’t listen my words.  she did so many things like this and I didn’t inform to my parents and her parents also because she was telling me if you inform to our parents I will go for suicide then I got scared didn’t inform to their parents. Now we decided if she wants to come back we are planning to ask agreement like if anything to her and me she is responsible to all things if she is agree we are ok to take back if not we are planning to go for Divorce. Our marriage happened in Dec-2012 and completed 9 months.

TODAY we got call from CI saying ur wife complaint come to police station and I told strike is going in andhra pradesh buses are not going.

Please advise what shall I do.what precautions u want me take before going? I am not sure whether any filed cases. Please advise. Thanks for ur quick response. 

Learning

23 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 August 2013

you file a complaint in your city police station about missing of your wife and then about the all the activities she did to you to safe guard your life 

and it is your wish wheather to take back your wife in your fold forgetting all the deeds she did to you and welcome to change her behaviour 

give her a chance and also if the inspector calls back again then inform him also about her behaviour he him and also you ready to forget all and accept her back 

if not you are ready for divorce if this is not working out by paying some alimony to her 

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     31 August 2013

@k.mahesh, sorry sir for bothering you again in this post. but, in this connection, I would like to ask onething that, when, mr. venkat got a call from police station where his wife resides, can mr. venkat request that police inspector to transfer the complaint to his nearest police stations where mr. venkat resides at present to give his statement and further formalities? OR can mr. venkat request to police inspector to send a official call letter in writing to visit the police station situated at her wife's place?

(Guest)

Hi All,Thanks for quick advices.Please adice on ' A Blank Diary of Life' queston. Thanks in advance.

Sreenivas V (S/W)     31 August 2013

Venkat, in your acqusition on your wife you mentioned that she is asking to have 20 lakhs lic on your name. also to buy gold for her and land also on her name. So if you think or your wife thinks that if you die then 20 lakhs will go to her and she lives happinly with gold and land. Who ever thinks this way it is foolish. If a person dies because of poisining i don't think lic will give money. Also if any one dies do you think it is easy to your wife to escape from law. If killing and dying happens who ever do this will suffer very badly and this gold or land will not help to escape from crime.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi All, Can I request for notice from CI, So that I will come to know what she given complaint and where she given complaint so that I will file case on her and her parents. Please advise and correct me if am wrong.Thanks for ur quick response.

mohammad minhajuddin ansari (mechanical engineer)     01 September 2013

Wth your statement it seems that you are trying to rescue yourself from the doery and domestic violance case that may be reported by your wife.

If you are planning to leave her by putting nonsense charges on your wife ,then nothing is going to happen right for you. try to confess your mistake before law and accept the girl before it is too late....

and donot try to put wrong charges on wife because as much charges you will put same you have to proof...and if you found culprit...then god only may save you...thanx...acceptance with respect of wife is only solution for you..

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for quick advise. My wife and her father is trying to kill and put some false cases on me. I dont have any issues to bring wife to here. The problem is after coming wife she will create so many problems to me and my parents I know if dont bring also she will create problems but atleast I can save my parents and relatives some what . when she was with me she tried to kill me but when I tried same informed to her parents she told me if you inform I will go for suicide then I was silent.Past 3 months we tried to bring her back but she and her father denied and now they complained in the police station.Can I request for notice from CI, So that I will come to know what she given complaint and where she given complaint so that I will file case on her and her parents. Please advise and correct me if am wrong.Thanks for ur quick response.

(Guest)

Dear venkat mere complaint in police station doesn't support any complainant,if you are an innocent then let her file N number of false cases,on basis of FIR just Take AB and fight the cases on merits with tooth and nail,she will come to you for settlement afterwards.Don't succumb and think for suicide,with your will and power every thing will be sort out,just have pateince and cool mind, let her do whatever she can when she will get tired and exhausted she will come to you for her relief.Don't worry be happy):))

(Guest)

Hi All, @Sufferer and all, Thank you so much and valuable time. @sufferer you are god to this forum and u are sharing so many things and experiences. Thanks for your time.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     02 September 2013

As she has attempt to kill you, she only wants your properity. As she is asking to have 20 lakhs lic on your name. also to buy gold for her and land also on her name when you will do this then the chance killing you will increase. So I suggest you to file a complaint in your city police station about missing of your wife and then about the all the activities she did to you to safe guard your life.

For more suggestion contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

rajendra (na)     03 September 2013

Hello Venkat,

In andhra which police station case has been filed?

on which date its filed?
Normally if the FIR registered it will go the court within 24hours time and  judge will sign on the FIR complaint.

now the courts are strike and nothing is working even police can't take u to court(apart from judge no one is working)..

Normally CI will try to convince u and settle the case in police station and for family cases no one will touch u ..

But they will ask bribe ..its normal..

If the court is open then try for AB bail.speak with a lawyer and get the FIR copy from police station/court.

Its always recomonded that entire family should not be present in police station ..if CI wants to arrest you..all the family will be in jail and take ur cousin or friends whose names not in the FIR ..if things are bad only u will get arrested and sign a bail application(u will get regular bail) and ur parents will get AB.

(Guest)

Hi, I got call from last saturday 31st Aug, CI told me ur wife filed compliant at khammam dist in Andhra pradesh  on you  and come and attended in police staiton, but I didnt ask which police station and I replied strike is going in andhra pradesh and no buses, I told I will ask my manager leave and will try to come when I get leave then he said ok and he given his personal number .after that I didnt get any call. Please advise how to get FIR Copy? Do you want me send lawyer and one of my relative to  their hometown? which is the bestway to confirm wheather case filed or not? what precautions u want me take ? Please suggest.Thanks for your quick response and time.

rajendra (na)     04 September 2013

Hello Venkat,

Girls normally will file in women police station or in their home town..check whats her home town if its khammam then they would have filed in khammam women police station.

in Khammam dist no strike is going on as u know and speak with lawyer and get the copy of the FIR from court if its filed in khammam.

Apply for AB(see who and all accused list).

If your bail petition gets rejected move a bail application in high court.

Its always better to send lawyer and along with ur relative to the police station .If you still not able to find the police station speak with CI to get the address.

Always remember that till u get AB police will start hunting.

Just reply to me with ur wife full name and ur full name and along with ur both home towns ..i will trace which police station case has been filed

(Guest)

I agree with Mr. Rajendra what he has suggested.

You can send your lawyer or relative to get the FIR Copy or FIR no. based on that you can seek AB.

Don't be caught at early stages,let your lawyer to get AB first,then come into the picture and fight all the allegations with tooth and nail.

best of luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register