Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (Accountant)     05 September 2009

how to get voice recording of a person

Dear Sirs,

Recently My sister was killed by his husbad, FIR has been booked  under 304B, 498A,

Accused has asked a Motor bike 6 months back over phone, I have called thru. My mobile no.

How to get his voice recording ?

It is possible to get particular date coversation betweem me & accused.

Kindly guide me to get details

Thanking You,

NSR

Learning

7 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 September 2009

Forensic Scince Laboratories are under Government. You can't get it examined there without court's order. 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2009

Now it is possible. A pvt. laboratory is working  in Hyderabad for any people without consulting courts & police.

1 Like

What the private lab says will not be admissible in a court of law. It may satisfy you.

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 September 2009

frnd it will have to be seen for how long the operator saves the data....whether the conversation has been saved or not.

pls c TRAI rules in this context....u can summon the record of operator by the orders from the court.

if the matter is at investigation stage then seek help of police in this context.

1 Like

What can be corroborated is the fact that call was made from a particular mobile. Proving voice of the caller is altogether a different matter. Let the .police handle it.

1 Like

srinivas (Accountant)     08 September 2009

Dear Sirs,

I called the accused from chennai from my vodaphone no. 6 months back, his number is..............and its is idea celllur network, it is coversation of just 2 minutes,

He asked me about motor cycle, but I said no, after that little bit quarel between Husband and wife,

when they returned from North India to attend a family function at  their native place,  she was murdered on dt.23.07.2009.

Kidly tell me how to get this voice record? whom to approach?

NSR

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 December 2009

Mobile conversaion cn be played back and trace its author the speaker, and this had been demonstrated in the trial of  attack in Parliamnt House. As rightly pointed out by Kiran, you cn prayy to the court to trace the voice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register