Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A__misused (Sec)     23 August 2013

Bigamy - without second wife name

Hi All,

Wife in her complaint along with false 498a and 406 charges , also mentioned that i have done second marriage without divorcing her without mentioning name of any girl , she just mentioned that i got married to some of my colligue.

Firstly her real  sister and my 498a wife , called many of my realtives , neighbours , my brother from different different numbers mentioning that i am GF of this guy and she got married to me. Now villagers and some realtives started beleaving the rumor. Infact one old male person who lives near to my mothers house , called up my wife and told her that i did second marriage without divorcing her. She recorded this statement and based on that recording she mentioned  in complaint that i performed secong marriage :) which is ofcourse not true.

Now will this false statement given by her in her complaint helps me in proving my innoence. Becase it was rumor created by her sister and her only. :)

Learning

3 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     23 August 2013

Dont worry you will come out cleanly she cannot prove that allegation in court next go to perjury based on her complaint ( contempt of court)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 August 2013

The said person has to come to court to testify how he came to the knowledge of you getting married to that "unfound" lady.

If you have not married anyone w/o divorce, you can rest easy.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     29 August 2013

dear Sir rumors are like a fire in forest. It increases very fast but not stay for more time.If you have not performed second marriage then there is no need to worry.

for more detail query at query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register