LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fightingfalsecase (sw)     20 August 2013

Husband plus in laws changed their address without notifying

Dear All, Kindly let me know, if there are any legal steps/help a daughter in law can get in the following scenario : The husband and the in laws - the entire family leaves the daughter in law in her parents place and then changes their address. The daughter in law asks for help from the employer of the husband, but they do not help her. The daughter goes to her matrimonial house in order to find her in-laws, but finds only 2 security guard who are guarding the house and does'nt let the daughter in law get in the house. They also do not speak any word about where the Parents in law are residing now presently. The daughter in law being employed, accordingly none of them has any financial liability on her. Does this mean, that it is easy to kick out working daughter in law from the family. After the completion of 2 years ( the daughter in law did not go for any 498a / domestic violence in anticipation of saving her marriage ) they send the daughter - in law a notice of Divorce based on mental cruelty and Desertion for more than 2 years. Please tell me : 1. If the daughter in law denies the allegations - would that be sufficient to stop the divorce. 2. How can the daughter in law proceed in order to get the rights of living with her in-laws as she has been married to their son. 3. They have locked their present stay and have applied security onto the house, can that prove that the Daughter in law does'nt have any right on the place where the in-laws are living currently. Does'nt the second address count to be a matrimonial home, in case the real matrimonial home is locked. 4. How can the daughter in law find her in-laws present address ?? Please help me with the above questions. Please let me know, which are the laws that can help the DIL in this case. Many thanks to the forum in advance.

Learning

24 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase

XXX

Please tell me:

If the daughter in law denies the allegations - would that be sufficient to stop the divorce.
Take:
Based on your rebuts adduced in Court even if his Divorce case gets dismissed no Hon'ble Court can force your husband r/w your In-Laws to continue matrimonial bonds with you. It then becomes a dead marriage for purpose of paper reference.

. How can the daughter in law proceed in order to get the rights of living with her in-laws as she has been married to their son.
Take:
Right –to- residence is well defined in DV Act with a rider that the property in question should not be in In-Laws registered name and their Son should not have been disowned from his statutory claims if any to such property.

They have locked their present stay and have applied security onto the house, can that prove that the Daughter in law does'nt have any right on the place where the in-laws are living currently. Does'nt the second address count to be a matrimonial home, in case the real matrimonial home is locked.
Take:
No, such act does not prove anything except that if you like you may invoke your statutory rights as defined under DV Act. The other residence they have shifted to cannot be called your shared residence for a fact as facts points someone among you two has deserted the other spouse from last 2 years and the change of residence pointed herein just happened which was not 'shared' by you at all. Wherever husband has stayed or stays is not ‘matrimonial home’ as per precedent set by various Hon’ble Court(s).  

How can the daughter in law find her in-laws present address ??
Take
: Only by invoking Civil Laws that also if summon is found returned un-served.

Suggestion:

Talk to a husband / In-Laws for re-conciliation failing which contest the divorce suit matter r/w invoking your right -to- residence if you have no shelter currently. Failing all these opt for MCD on your terms and conditions and re-start life afresh. “Divorce” is no more ‘dirty word’ in Metro India. Further failing in all these invoke "statutory rights" given to weaker section of the society and carry forward with life as and when respective reliefs gets adjudicated accordingly by hiring women sympathetic Advocate found via reference.  

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear All,

Kindly let me know, if there are any legal steps/help a daughter in law can get in the following scenario :

The husband and the in laws - the entire family leaves the daughter in law in her parents place and then changes their address.

1) That means to say that in one way or the other the parent-in-laws are fed up with the DIL and her ways, and do not want to be bothered ever again.  But their approach is quite understandable.  As to get divorce it will take a lot of time until unless if it is not a mutual consent divorce.

The daughter in law asks for help from the employer of the husband, but they do not help her.

Read point No, 1 explained above.

The daughter goes to her matrimonial house in order to find her in-laws, but finds only 2 security guard who are guarding the house and does'nt let the daughter in law get in the house.

2)  Looks like the in-laws are well informed about law.

They also do not speak any word about where the Parents in law are residing now presently.

3)  Employee faithfulness it is called as !

The daughter in law being employed, accordingly none of them has any financial liability on her. Does this mean, that it is easy to kick out working daughter in law from the family.

4)  If the DIL is employed she can make arrangements for shelter herself instead of depending on in-laws house where there are 2 security guards put up.

After the completion of 2 years ( the daughter in law did not go for any 498a / domestic violence in anticipation of saving her marriage ) they send the daughter - in law a notice of Divorce based on mental cruelty and Desertion for more than 2 years.

5) Something is amiss somewhere.  These things have to be discussed on a one on one basis.  IF a divorce notice is sent, better reply to the same hiring services of a advocate.

Please tell me :
1. If the daughter in law denies the allegations - would that be sufficient to stop the divorce.

Family runs on basis of trust, love, affection, caring and so forth.  If one has taken a step toward obtaining divorce then such move is a well thought move, this I say by experience.  Nobody just goes absconding and files for divorce just like that.  Time for retrospection, of what the DIL did so that the husband was forced to file divorce petition.  Just deny allegations would not help stop divorce.  As, when the husband is adamant and does not want to take wife back and does not want ever to cohabit with wife, then no court can do nothing with regard to joining both husband and wife.  

At the same time, the husband has to prove that the wife deserted him hence he has applied for divorce + has to prove various allegations he has made on wife, only then if the court is convinced, divorce will be granted.  If the allegations are not proved, the divorce petition will be dismissed.  But even then, nobody can force the husband to accept the wife back.

2. How can the daughter in law proceed in order to get the rights of living with her in-laws as she has been married to their son.

According to law above Tajobs has explained, but in family one cannot make use of law and threaten family members of dire consequences if they do not listen to the DIL, mean to say rights can only be earned by showing love and affection, caring etc.  Legal force, legally terrorizing in-laws or the husband himself will only deteriorate the situation which the DIL is into called as marriage.  Literally, if some hopes do exist of re-unification of husband and wife, those hopes too will be gone with the wind once you approach in-laws and husband legally.

3. They have locked their present stay and have applied security onto the house, can that prove that the Daughter in law does'nt have any right on the place where the in-laws are living currently. Does'nt the second address count to be a matrimonial home, in case the real matrimonial home is locked.

Boss, if husband is living in such said property then DIL can ask for residential relief/orders under DV act, but that also will be futile effort. Why?  Wife is married to husband legally, so legally wife should stay where husband is residing, be it his parents place or some other place.  As nobody lives there ie in parent-in-laws house then DIL cannot enter such premises legally.  On the contrary, the in-laws can file a civil injunction against the DIL to kick her out of such premises .

4. How can the daughter in law find her in-laws present address ??

Wife should be looking for husband and not in-laws.  Wife married husband, not the in-laws.  Any such effort of finding in-laws will cause embarrassment to both the in-laws and the DIL.

Please help me with the above questions. Please let me know, which are the laws that can help the DIL in this case.

Many thanks to the forum in advance.

My advice finally on this case would be:  Let go.  These people have made up their mind to part ways.  If so desperate to re-join with husband and in-laws, go for talks, find them through relative tree, someone might be knowing where they are living.  Just dont barge in if you come to know.  Instead, talk in detail.  If in-laws are adamant and do not want DIL to come back ever, then better to go for mutual consent divorce, which will be over in 6 months time.  No use crying over split milk.  Time and tide wait for none.  Marry someone else who is more compatible.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     20 August 2013

Dear Sir,

Many many many thanks to you for your time and reply.

As per your suggestion :

the DIL ( daughter in law ) had tried several times to contact the husband ( via his employer ) and his familly members including the extended members. however all are in vain. She had also sent enumerous e-mails to her husband's email address as well as couriers to her matrimonial house.

The husband as well as the in-laws did not even bother to reply to any of them. Once again, please note Sir, the DIL works for a reputed MNC. Hence the in laws along with the husband did not even have any financial responsibility towards the girl. Please also keep this noted, that the daughter was married not only with hope and high positivity but also many money involved goods/furnitures , golds, accessories which in trust were not noted anywhere.

In this case, the daughter in law's family gets shattered. Indeed Sir this is the fact that - DIVORCE is not any more any curse to the society. However, it is a great curse to the individual who has faced it with no way out of it. It's MARRIAGE and not just an affair.

In the above mentioned case, if the allegations were proved to be wrong, and even then the family is not ready to accept the daughter in law back in their famiy, DOES'NT IT BECOME A FRAUDULENT ACT ? A fraudulent marriage. An act which has turned a girls blissful life into hell. Is it that easy, to ruin some girl's life without taking any liability just because the girl is working and financially independent ?

We know about cases, where the women are punished in case they go for FALSE 498a / Domestic Violence.

Is there no punishment in the above case, which could let the MAN understand the importance of the word MARRIAGE ?

Please answer to my question using Emotional Quotient rather than only the Intelligence Quotient. Please let me know Sir, how can the girl proceed legally ?

Also, if possible kindly let me know your contact details, as the girl mentioned in the above paragraphs is none other than me.

In anticipation of help from all of you. Even a small piece of advise would be a great help as well as support for me.

Many thanks in advance.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

As per your suggestion :

the DIL ( daughter in law ) had tried several times to contact the husband ( via his employer ) and his familly members including the extended members. however all are in vain. She had also sent enumerous e-mails to her husband's email address as well as couriers to her matrimonial house.

The husband as well as the in-laws did not even bother to reply to any of them. Once again, please note Sir, the DIL works for a reputed MNC. Hence the in laws along with the husband did not even have any financial responsibility towards the girl. Please also keep this noted, that the daughter was married not only with hope and high positivity but also many money involved goods/furnitures , golds, accessories which in trust were not noted anywhere.

The above materialistic things do not make marriage a successful one, but love and affection, caring or each other, respect for elders, respect for each others, being a helping hand to each other while staying with each other, all these will help the marriage to be successful In all of what you have explained above, you are more concerned/proud about your job. That makes me say that you never lived with your husband/in-laws. Hence your husband has filed a divorce petition based on desertion. Instead of contacting the employer of your husband, who is of no concern to you, you could have as well gone back to your husband before he changed the place and asked for him why he is not replying to your emails in toto. You would have got a answer then and there itself. In this case, the daughter in law's family gets shattered. I ask you what were your parents doing all this while, were they just supporting you that you continue with your job? I suppose you were staying with your parents all this while, and now you are worried about your parents getting shattered? Whereas you should be thinking about your family [ you and your husband the the next immediate family ie your parent-in-laws]. There lies the mistake, you have given more importance to your job and your parents than your own family which comprises of you and your husband. Indeed

Sir this is the fact that - DIVORCE is not any more any curse to the society.

Thanks to TAJOBS for putting in the thought that divorce is not a social stigma anymore.

However, it is a great curse to the individual who has faced it with no way out of it.

CORRECT.

It's MARRIAGE and not just an affair.

CORRECT, and this fact should be realized by both husband and wife.

In the above mentioned case, if the allegations were proved to be wrong, and even then the family is not ready to accept the daughter in law back in their famiy, DOES'NT IT BECOME A FRAUDULENT ACT ? A fraudulent marriage.

NO.

An act which has turned a girls blissful life into hell. Is it that easy, to ruin some girl's life without taking any liability just because the girl is working and financially independent ?

We know about cases, where the women are punished in case they go for FALSE 498a / Domestic Violence.

Is there no punishment in the above case, which could let the MAN understand the importance of the word MARRIAGE ?

Your husband's take I dont know but I can make out most possible causes for a behavior like this in that of husband and parent-in-laws which I have explained above.

Please answer to my question using Emotional Quotient rather than only the Intelligence Quotient. Please let me know Sir, how can the girl proceed legally ?

The same holds good for you too.  Think emotionally now, think why this has happnd, think why your hubby filed for divorce in the first place.  Gather yourself together.  Just dont think about job, furniture, gold, cash etc etc.  Think about life in toto.

Even now nothing has happnd.  Your husband has filed for divorce.  think a lot before replying to that divorce petition notice.  As once you reply, you just entered legal web to which you both go together, but come out lonely by the end of it.

Also, if possible kindly let me know your contact details, as the girl mentioned in the above paragraphs is none other than me.

In anticipation of help from all of you. Even a small piece of advise would be a great help as well as support for me.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

(Guest)

Just crossed my mind, a case on the same lines. Wife nagging and taunting, bickering as if she was on periods whole of the time, led the husband to just move out without telling, will be back in one hour taking a list of things to get from the market, only never to return. But here the only difference is not only husband ran away but the in-laws too have ran away.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

As per your suggestion :

The above materialistic things do not make marriage a successful one, but love and affection, caring or each other, respect for elders, respect for each others, being a helping hand to each other while staying with each other, all these will help the marriage to be successful In all of what you have explained above, you are more concerned/proud about your job. That makes me say that you never lived with your husband/in-laws. Hence your husband has filed a divorce petition based on desertion. Instead of contacting the employer of your husband, who is of no concern to you, you could have as well gone back to your husband before he changed the place and asked for him why he is not replying to your emails in toto. You would have got a answer then and there itself. In this case, the daughter in law's family gets shattered. I ask you what were your parents doing all this while, were they just supporting you that you continue with your job? I suppose you were staying with your parents all this while, and now you are worried about your parents getting shattered? Whereas you should be thinking about your family [ you and your husband the the next immediate family ie your parent-in-laws]. There lies the mistake, you have given more importance to your job and your parents than your own family which comprises of you and your husband. Indeed Sir this is the fact that - DIVORCE is not any more any curse to the society. Thanks to TAJOBS for putting in the thought that divorce is not a social stigma anymore. However, it is a great curse to the individual who has faced it with no way out of it. CORRECT. It's MARRIAGE and not just an affair.

CORRECT, and this fact should be realized by both husband and wife. In the above mentioned case, if the allegations were proved to be wrong, and even then the family is not ready to accept the daughter in law back in their famiy, DOES'NT IT BECOME A FRAUDULENT ACT ? A fraudulent marriage. NO. An act which has turned a girls blissful life into hell. Is it that easy, to ruin some girl's life without taking any liability just because the girl is working and financially independent ?

Your husband's take I dont know but I can make out most possible causes for a behavior like this in that of husband and parent-in-laws which I have explained above. Please answer to my question using Emotional Quotient rather than only the Intelligence Quotient. Please let me know Sir, how can the girl proceed legally ?

Many thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------

Dear querist,

Iam shocked with your thinking of how to find husband and in laws when they have changed their address?

How to live in Inlaws house?

How to teach these men a lesson when they don't want to live with wife?

Mam, Have you ever imagine that living in an empty house is same as living in empty heart of your husband. When a person who had decided not live with you then being a social wife you running like a hell to search him rather than looking for compatable guy who could give you atleast happiness of life.

Why you ladies give your husbands run away a different ball game. Why you ladies not openly say that I don't need these absconders,I just need my money back which were invested on getting married. ........If you people will say in this way then definately it will make sense that yes " your streedhan should be returned" rather than your husbands return.

If you are thinking of contesting your husbands divorce then you are fool like nothing bcz once you will contest your divorce and such divorce gets dismiss then your chances of getting the amount will also get diminished. And the same husband will treat you like a maid as he will know that whatever he will do ,she is not going to oppose her as she wanted to live with me only.

I wonder why you ladies choose the person who neglects you--------why not the person who will love you?

Here if a person is seeking freedom from you let them go by a settlement,just ask your genuine amount and let yourself and himself free from this dead marriage. Why to carry such destructive coffin so long in your life where no love, no trust, no future is ahead.

If a person who had made his mind that whatever happens ,whatever punishment is givem,whatever the situation arises ----Iam not going to take her, then what you will do?

You will Still run behind him to get the social status of wife?

I again wonder If a man can choose his second wife then why can't a woman choose her second husband?

Life is a short documentary film if you will try to make it long Masala movie then you are going to suck your life with no benefits. Make a note of this...

As life is very short to compromise sorrows and ones pains without happiness. So look for grabbing future happiness rather than just indulging yourself in the formalities and for the namesake of society and all.

regards,

A sufferer..

1 Like

NGOKC (pm)     21 August 2013

Technically if you can prove that you had sent mails for reconcilliation, they  will be forced to supply rejoinder in terms of why they were unable to provide a response to same

Their act of fleeing has ensured , that onus is on them to prove they were available.

THey  cannot get divorce if they have left such large holes in their defense

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 August 2013

XXX

1.    I donot reply using emotional quotient. That is job of Ld. Judge.

2.    However, show me just one case as you claim you know of several cases where any wife who has filed FALSE S. 498a IPC or DV Complaint case as you quote above ever got punished by any Hon’ble Court in India since 1947? I remember 2 years back I posted in same Forum a case where a biological daughter alleged his biological father raped her and the poor father was sent to jail. He completed his FULL TERM and when he was released - came out from prison the same daughter of his files Affidavit in Hon’ble Court saying she on behest of her mother gave earlier FALSE statement. The Hon’ble SC TWO YEARS back sent her Affidavit to Shimla HC judicature to see if ‘justice’ can be given to her father? You see meaning of ‘justice’ since then started with different meaning!. Search for that complete Judgment post here in this very FAMILY LAW FORUM and fill-in the glory FOR JUSTICE to your hearts content.

3.    I have already told you which FAMILY Law to use in my very first reply and see if he / your in-laws can be given punishment under that Family Law. My best wishes with you until then.   

XXX

Point number 3 : I could not understand from your post, what should I tell/ask my advocate. Can you please provide any number to the law ( IPC ?? ) .. I know nothing about it, and hence I am nothing but a helpless stupid in this matter.

1.    File in same Court where his divorce suit matter is pending; “Preliminary Objections” raising “jurisdiction grounds” annexing snaps (pics) of his Memo of Parties mentioned Address which you say is closed along with taped conversation of alleged to be standing two security guards therein clearing stating on tape that “kafi mahino sey sahib aur mata ji yaha nahi rahtey hai + pata nahi sahib aur mataji kaha rahtey hai + yeh kothi toh khali hai aaz kal yaha koi nahi rahta hai”and pray for transfer of case to appropriate ‘jurisdiction Court’ in District Court complex. Jurisdiction question is always decided first before main case proceeds in any suit matter.
Reason: Once you raise this question he has to cough up where he “ordinarily resides” with proof of his ordinary residence. Now you get his correct ‘ordinary residence address’ which is sufficient to Service rest of your journey for so called Justice!

2.    File RCR Petition under S. 9 HMA in his Divorce case wherever (means to whichever Hon’ble Court) it gets transferred to or not.  https://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/hindumarriageact/hindumarriageact.html
Reason: You want to save marriage.

3.    File application U/s 27 HMA for return of stridhan annexing list of gift items-articles in his Divorce case wherever (means to whichever Hon’ble Court) it gets transferred to or not. http://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/hindumarriageact/hindumarriageact.html
Reason: You say in your verbose brief about articles given on marriage and it is obvious you want them in safe custody / returned back to yoru custody! If so then this is also done via usage of Civil Law andnot necessarily S. 406 IPC needs to be invoked for same action.

4.    File a Complaint case in MM Court of your jurisdiction under DV Act 2005 seeking Protection Orders under S. 12, 18, 19 and 23 making husband primary Respondent and in-Laws secondary respondent using his stated ‘ordinary residence’ address. https://wcd.nic.in/wdvact.pdf
Reason: You want to reside in matrimonial home. Unless you invoke your so called statutory rights you cannot live there hence various Sections mentioned above are is what is used to seek right-to-residence by a protection order.

Observation:
If you say you have to give directions about Sections of Law (Act / Code) to your Advocate then I comment, you have hired an in-competent Advocate who after hearing your such large verbose brief still needs ‘directions on which Sections of Law to use’?
Reasoning; A ordinary litigant just works out his way listening to his institution when brush with Law that justice shall be delivered to him and not on mugging up Codes / Acts / Sections of Law as the case made out to me.....…..Hence,

[Last reply] 

1 Like

fightingfalsecase (sw)     21 August 2013

Thank you that you took some time to read my story and also added your valuable comments. You are a free person of this free country, hence you have all the rights to understand / missunderstand what I had written in my first post.

Whatever, I have faced is happening with me for more than last 2 years.

You will never be able to deny the facts :

1. that if a girl is kicked out of her husband's house : then the conclusion is, the girl has got some severe character problem.

2. that if the girl becomes mentally highly tortured goes to the police : then too the girl has the problem

3. If she has gone and filed the case against her husband : then the case is false and fake

4. If she has not gone and filled any cases : that means she was highly busy in her world with her job, she is a very proud lady, she never thought of her husband and her in-laws.

5. If she says that she had sent a number of e-mails through out the years for her address, then that is completely overlooked.

6. If the girl's family was shattered then too it was the girl's family's problem again : why did they even think of bringing up a daughter and get her educated to have JOB, JOB is nothing but a sticker for her to be a PROUD LADY ( if the girl was not having a job, then the sticker would be of GREEDY ).

7.If the girl was kickd out and her in laws including the husband changed their address : that means : OH BOY,

a. The girl was a nagging person

b. The girl was very proud about her job

c. The girl was definitely not adjusting ( hence just kick her out - it's a easy job anywayz )

d. The girl could not show enough of love, care and all other things which are really needed in a marriage.....

Thank you all, for all this generalised views wonderfully put infront of me.

But, am not afraid in any angle and hence would take this time to reply to all your questions, I truly need to understand which society I have taken birth in :

Dear querist,

Iam shocked with your thinking of how to find husband and in laws when they have changed their address?

If you are now a little better ( after being shocked ), please let me know which one my thoughts have shocked you Sir.

Why not  ? Is not this is something a married girl should dream of ? How to love and care if I am not being able to live with my in-laws ?

It was never about teaching a lesson here, it was only to make them understand the importance of the word MARRIAGE. We are taught from the very childhood to think of MARRIAGE to be a sacred knot. It definitely hurt when some one disrespects the belief. My request to you is not to distort and disrespect my thinking. If you disagree to the social belief of MARRIAGE then please state that on your own without wrongly quoting me.

Mam, Have you ever imagine that living in an empty house is same as living in empty heart of your husband. When a person who had decided not live with you then being a social wife you running like a hell to search him rather than looking for compatable guy who could give you atleast happiness of life.

Sir, a short question to you : what is the definition of Compatibility ? My short intelligence tells me that : the basic pillar of any kind of relationship amongst two human being is TRUST. What would happen to that, if something so great as MARRIAGE breaks just like this ? How can I even think of anybody else in my life when I am already MARRIED. Can you please put yourself in my ( in general a girl's ) shoes and try to think the basic problem. If the husband all of a sudden leaves you and gives you a list of all your mis deeds and then changes his address / mobile numbers etc etc ,, what would happen to the girl who used to think of her husband to be a loving one.

Why you ladies give your husbands run away a different ball game. Why you ladies not openly say that I don't need these absconders,I just need my money back which were invested on getting married. ........If you people will say in this way then definately it will make sense that yes " your streedhan should be returned" rather than your husbands return.

Aha, then comes the second rule : YOU ARE A GREEDY WIFE ... anywayz, I do not need money, but my life, my family's life back

If you are thinking of contesting your husbands divorce then you are fool like nothing bcz once you will contest your divorce and such divorce gets dismiss then your chances of getting the amount will also get diminished. And the same husband will treat you like a maid as he will know that whatever he will do ,she is not going to oppose her as she wanted to live with me only.

Thought provoking indeed. Why then these guys not have any punishment to play with girl's emotions ? Oops sorry, you already were shocked on this.

I wonder why you ladies choose the person who neglects you--------why not the person who will love you?

Mine was an arranged marriage, did not quite get to understand either of it.

Here if a person is seeking freedom from you let them go by a settlement,just ask your genuine amount and let yourself and himself free from this dead marriage. Why to carry such destructive coffin so long in your life where no love, no trust, no future is ahead.

Nice term : if I say : that I want to ask his genuine amount to come down and take the event of MARRIAGE as he had promised : then once again : WHAT A PROUD GIRL, SHE CAN NEVER HAVE HER HUSBAND, NEITHER THIS NOR ANY ADDED,,,SHE IS JUST SUPER DUPER PROUD LADY ... SHE DEFINITELY GOT A PROPER LESSON.

One more thing : I am not very sure howmuch a girl becomes free from such incident, but definitely the guy becomes free : says "Alas my x-wife was so cruel / was so in love with her boy frnd, so I had to let her go , and re-marry"

Sorry Sir, I am not that modern : however, have become proof ( read as bullet proof ) of whatever way you ( as in society ) would insult my correct thoughts.

If a person who had made his mind that whatever happens ,whatever punishment is givem,whatever the situation arises ----Iam not going to take her, then what you will do?

No worries, If you are wrong, be punished, no body is forcing you to come back and live with me. Just be punished as every wrong doers should be punished. Even GOD says so. Atleast another girl would not be your direct prey.

More over, you were FREE completely before the marriage was solemnized. Did not you know, that the girl may have lots of expectations towards it ? If you wre not ready for such a responsibility then you should have had not gone for it. Why ruining other's lives ? MARRIAGE can be laughter provoking word for you, but does not mean it is the same for the girl you are marrying.

I am already his WIFE, would run to re-concile only, have not chosen anything wrong for him as of yet, but definitely would like to put efforts in protecting my MARRIAGE. ( if I am sounding PROUD here, then let that be, becoz, definitely some more wiser people are out there to understand the FACT behind the words ).

I again wonder If a man can choose his second wife then why can't a woman choose her second husband?

This question better be answered by some Psychologist.

Life is a short documentary film if you will try to make it long Masala movie then you are going to suck your life with no benefits. Make a note of this...

GRE AT saying : but philosophical sayings could not bring our FREEDOM on 15th August.

As life is very short to compromise sorrows and ones pains without happiness. So look for grabbing future happiness rather than just indulging yourself in the formalities and for the namesake of society and all.

Sometimes, life is like this too brother, as was the plea, please help me in my fight, if you can, and do not pull me back : I am not going to go back.

regards,

A sufferer..

@Helping Hand Sirji  : I would reply to your rest of the queries in my next post ( most of them should have got replied by now ). Seems you are quite experienced and much elder to me, hence not really taking any of your insulting words in my heart. And Sirji, with due respect to your experience, you could not really understand my case. Though I loved the way you turned all the blame towards me : I learnt a lot from you Sirji.;(

Dear Tajobs Sir,

Many thanks for your reply.

Can understand on your 1st point ? However, your help is highly appreciated and is very much required too.

On point number 2 : I clearly remember to have seen 2 cases in SABDHAN INDIA which shows the correct incidents, and there the girl was punished for using FALSE 498a against her newly wed husband. She was put in jail. Would definitely try and find those episodes.

Point number 3 : I could not understand from your post, what should I tell/ask my advocate. Can you please provide any number to the law ( IPC ?? ) .. I know nothing about it, and hence I am nothing but a helpless stupid in this matter.

For now, as per your suggestion, I would ask on the statutory rights.

Thanks again for your help and wishes.

1.    I donot reply using emotional quotient. That is job of Ld. Judge.

2.    However, show me just one case as you claim you know of several cases where any wife who has filed FALSE S. 498a IPC or DV Complaint case as you quote above ever got punished by any Hon’ble Court in India since 1947? I remember 2 years back I posted in same Forum a case where a biological daughter alleged his biological father raped her and the poor father was sent to jail. He completed his FULL TERM and when he was released - came out from prison the same daughter of his files Affidavit in Hon’ble Court saying she on behest of her mother gave earlier FALSE statement. The Hon’ble SC TWO YEARS back sent her Affidavit to Shimla HC judicature to see if ‘justice’ can be given to her father? You see meaning of ‘justice’ since then started with different meaning!. Search for that complete Judgment post here in this very FAMILY LAW FORUM and fill-in the glory FOR JUSTICE to your hearts content.

3.    I have already told you which FAMILY Law to use in my very first reply and see if he / your in-laws can be given punishment under that Family Law. My best wishes with you until then.

@Helping Hand Sirji,

Replying to your post will not be possible in few lines .... I FAIL ..;(

However, can I ask you something : IS IT A COMMON PRACTICE TO ASSUME A LOT IN THE COURT AND MAKE FALSE STORIES IN ORDER TO SAFE GUARD THE GUILTY ?

Ouch : you have written so much so, that I could only wonder, whether I was reading a detective story or a fairy tale. Ah, you really made me look like the WITCH in your story and my HUSBAND ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS the PRINCE and his KING and QUEEN parents.

Sirji, hume bhi thodi si, benifit of doubt de hi dijiye ... Please please and please .. After all daughters are not that bad .

Kind Regards,

Fighting False Case

@NGOKC, many Thanks. This was very reliefing after so much of attacks.

(Guest)

originally posted by querist

Thank you that you took some time to read my story and also added your valuable comments. You are a free person of this free country, hence you have all the rights to understand / missunderstand what I had written in my first post.

Whatever, I have faced is happening with me for more than last 2 years.

You will never be able to deny the facts :

1. that if a girl is kicked out of her husband's house : then the conclusion is, the girl has got some severe character problem.

2. that if the girl becomes mentally highly tortured goes to the police : then too the girl has the problem

3. If she has gone and filed the case against her husband : then the case is false and fake

4. If she has not gone and filled any cases : that means she was highly busy in her world with her job, she is a very proud lady, she never thought of her husband and her in-laws.

5. If she says that she had sent a number of e-mails through out the years for her address, then that is completely overlooked.

6. If the girl's family was shattered then too it was the girl's family's problem again : why did they even think of bringing up a daughter and get her educated to have JOB, JOB is nothing but a sticker for her to be a PROUD LADY ( if the girl was not having a job, then the sticker would be of GREEDY ).

7.If the girl was kickd out and her in laws including the husband changed their address : that means : OH BOY,

a. The girl was a nagging person

b. The girl was very proud about her job

c. The girl was definitely not adjusting ( hence just kick her out - it's a easy job anywayz )

d. The girl could not show enough of love, care and all other things which are really needed in a marriage.....

Thank you all, for all this generalised views wonderfully put infront of me.

But, am not afraid in any angle and hence would take this time to reply to all your questions, I truly need to understand which society I have taken birth in :

Ans: Iam still shocked by your thinking and 100% sure that your life is going to be ruined by yourself.

Dear querist,

If you are now a little better ( after being shocked ), please let me know which one my thoughts have shocked you Sir.

Ans: Iam still shocked by your thinking and 100% sure that your life is going to be ruined by yourself.

Why not  ? Is not this is something a married girl should dream of ? How to love and care if I am not being able to live with my in-laws ?

It was never about teaching a lesson here, it was only to make them understand the importance of the word MARRIAGE. We are taught from the very childhood to think of MARRIAGE to be a sacred knot. It definitely hurt when some one disrespects the belief. My request to you is not to distort and disrespect my thinking. If you disagree to the social belief of MARRIAGE then please state that on your own without wrongly quoting me.

Sir, a short question to you : what is the definition of Compatibility ? My short intelligence tells me that : the basic pillar of any kind of relationship amongst two human being is TRUST. What would happen to that, if something so great as MARRIAGE breaks just like this ? How can I even think of anybody else in my life when I am already MARRIED. Can you please put yourself in my ( in general a girl's ) shoes and try to think the basic problem. If the husband all of a sudden leaves you and gives you a list of all your mis deeds and then changes his address / mobile numbers etc etc ,, what would happen to the girl who used to think of her husband to be a loving one.

Aha, then comes the second rule : YOU ARE A GREEDY WIFE ... anywayz, I do not need money, but my life, my family's life back

Thought provoking indeed. Why then these guys not have any punishment to play with girl's emotions ? Oops sorry, you already were shocked on this.

Mine was an arranged marriage, did not quite get to understand either of it.

Nice term : if I say : that I want to ask his genuine amount to come down and take the event of MARRIAGE as he had promised : then once again : WHAT A PROUD GIRL, SHE CAN NEVER HAVE HER HUSBAND, NEITHER THIS NOR ANY ADDED,,,SHE IS JUST SUPER DUPER PROUD LADY ... SHE DEFINITELY GOT A PROPER LESSON.

One more thing : I am not very sure howmuch a girl becomes free from such incident, but definitely the guy becomes free : says "Alas my x-wife was so cruel / was so in love with her boy frnd, so I had to let her go , and re-marry"

Sorry Sir, I am not that modern : however, have become proof ( read as bullet proof ) of whatever way you ( as in society ) would insult my correct thoughts.

No worries, If you are wrong, be punished, no body is forcing you to come back and live with me. Just be punished as every wrong doers should be punished. Even GOD says so. Atleast another girl would not be your direct prey.

More over, you were FREE completely before the marriage was solemnized. Did not you know, that the girl may have lots of expectations towards it ? If you wre not ready for such a responsibility then you should have had not gone for it. Why ruining other's lives ? MARRIAGE can be laughter provoking word for you, but does not mean it is the same for the girl you are marrying.

I am already his WIFE, would run to re-concile only, have not chosen anything wrong for him as of yet, but definitely would like to put efforts in protecting my MARRIAGE. ( if I am sounding PROUD here, then let that be, becoz, definitely some more wiser people are out there to understand the FACT behind the words ).

This question better be answered by some Psychologist.

GRE AT saying : but philosophical sayings could not bring our FREEDOM on 15th August.

Sometimes, life is like this too brother, as was the plea, please help me in my fight, if you can, and do not pull me back : I am not going to go back.

regards,

A sufferer..

@Helping Hand Sirji  : I would reply to your rest of the queries in my next post ( most of them should have got replied by now ). Seems you are quite experienced and much elder to me, hence not really taking any of your insulting words in my heart. And Sirji, with due respect to your experience, you could not really understand my case. Though I loved the way you turned all the blame towards me : I learnt a lot from you Sirji.;(

Note; All the above highlighted in Red is my answer on your post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now come to the conclussion:

Dear querist,

Now Iam not shocked by your attitude and the way of your thinking, as every individual has his own Fundamental right to ruin his/her life. So you are not exceptional. An intelligent and anticipators can only warn you and give sincere advice to look your life first,don't get indulge in unhappiness of your soial wife only for the name sake. Becz on 20th aug 2013 you are thinking all the above stuffs but when you will come to 2023 then you will remember my words that  A sufferer had given such advice,but Iam freak lady that didn't come to know the meaning of life.

I know i would be sound you like stupid here,but my dear lady you don't know the real meaning of time, tide and youth......

bcoz all the above never returns for your silly mistakes which you are doing now.

Make a note------- Even when all the laws what tajob had told goes in your favour then also you will come here for asking how to win Husband's heart, how to lead a happy life, how to be a natural wife rather than social wife if not here then sure at other sites.

Bcz you can achieve RIGHT TO RESIDENCE...........But you can't achieve your Right to heart.

You can achieve To dismiss your Husbands Divorce......... But you can't Dismiss his Right to Hate you.

You can achieve Money and all...........But you can't achieve a life.

So my dear lady........of fighting false cases,don't be ignored of your husbands absconding and inlaws absconding-----As they have thought and made their mind not to live with you. Now whatever you will do all will go in vein, but until you will come to rethink all your youths and patienec will come to an end,where you will lead a lonely life by the tag of lonely wife.........

regards,

A sufferer...

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     21 August 2013

@sufferer and helping hand............after going through this post, .i think let the lady take her own decided path.....lets be spectators and watch with silence, what all happens in her case, on second thoughts...why are ld members here, burning their energy on an adamant person....she wants to learn the hard way..so be it.

@fighting false case....request you lady...to keep updating us regularly throughout your case, as we all want to see how your own life

gets disintegrated, by your own hands, fighting your own battles in packed courtrooms, followed by your greedy lawyers, sucking your earned money,  by your own stubborness...we are all eager to watch.......

i suggest, take a day off from your airconditioned office and car, go to a packed family court/sessions court on a monday morning (carry a tiffin and water bottle) as the food in the canteen might upset your stomach.. sit in a court room, and enjoy the drama that goes in the court, and see for yourself how the clients are slaughtered by the lawyers (for money), when you feel hungry,,,go have your tiffin, when the hon. judge forgets his specs (as happened in my case) case was pushed to next month. so find adjournments after adjournments, and enjoy the great indian courtroom tamasha.....go for a few days, (after begging your employer for holiday after holiday) and after he is merciful enough, see if you can digest it. if yes, then happily go and enjoy for the next ten years, then automatically, realism will overide your so called 'emotional qoutient'.  in fact, after reading your such a long post, we are all eager to see what fate you meet..

all the best

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register