Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     12 August 2013

How to deposit money in court.

dear all.

after passing of hma 24 interim orders. i need to deposit money every month in court. however the problem is i stay in maharashtra,. whereas the order has been passed in MP family court. so i wanted to know what mode can i use to deposit money in court which is legally accepted.

1)do i need to travel every month for deposit of money ( the reason being my lawyer not being very dependable, hence i cant depend on him, as he can miss the date. and i dont want to miss dates of deposit, and he can use the money and later ask for more)

2) can i deposit money directly into her account using the netbanking ( but i dont know her bank details. so do i need to apply in court to ask for her bank details regarding this)

3) if net banking not possible,. can i send money order to court. to deposit the money in the court directly

4) can i pay lumpsum of 3 or 4 months lumpsum, if all the other options i mentioned above are not feasible?

Thanks all...............

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     12 August 2013

you can give directly in front of the court to your wife or her counsel, 

if you have to go out of station than file memo to the court

for get direction to deposit the alimony into her account.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     12 August 2013

thnks sheikh sir,,,i want to know. can i request the court for use of netbanking purpose to deposit money in her account? as it is the easiest for me, or pay cash in her account through green channel in my state bank account. becuase that is the most convienent for me.........

thanks again..........

stanley (Freedom)     12 August 2013

@ Author take a certified copy of the order and give it to the clerk ( Nazir ) who would accept the amounts .

1. you can pay as you please 2-3 months at once or 6 months at a time .

For which a receipt would be given to you for the amounts deposited in the court .

Alternatively you can file an application in the court asking for her bank details in which you cn deposit the money through net banking . 

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 August 2013

Dear Sir,

You can send the money through Cheque/ Draft directly to your wife.

On the next date you can request court that the wife should provide the Account no, after which you can deposit the money directly in her account.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register