Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neetu (housewife)     07 August 2013

Husband wants divorce

Hello Sir

Meri shadi 9 dec 2012 delhi me hui thi....... shaddi ke baad se h mujhe lagatar dahej ke liye pareshan kiya ja raha tha.. jabardasti meri pragnancy bhi terminate kara di gayi... phr mai holi ke liye apne ghar ayi to uske baad mujhe lene h nahi aya koi or agar mai khud se gayi to mujhe ghar me h nh jane diya gaya... phr may 13 ko mere husband ne Section 9 me case kar diya tha jiski date 31 july ki thi waha unhone case wapas lene ki application di thi joki recv  nh ho payi kyunki judge leave par the ab 13 aug ki date mili h hume waha se... is bich maine 4 july women cell me complaint ki thi.. jiski 6 aug date thi jaha mere husband ne SI se kaha ki mai divorce cahta hu or divorce case file karunga mai... bt mai divorce nh cahti hu... maine sari koshis kar li apni is shaddi ko bachane ki bt koi rasta h nh nikal raha h...,,plzzz meri help kare ki mai kya karu.... is mamle me women cell kya koi positive response la sakta h ya mai koi or rasta lu apni shaddi ko bachane ka...plzzz help me

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

Neetu jii, bahut dukhad hua aapke saath,pad aapke saath itna torture kiya gaya fir bhi aap us insaan k saath kyon rehna chahti hai?

Dekhiye shaadi toh aap dono ko nibhani hai,ek jo hai usne haath khada kar diya,ki maino itthe nai rehna,To ki gal kar di tusi,jo nai jana..?

Dekhiye do hi rasta hai aapke haath me ya toh ladiye khud ki shaadi bachane k liye, ya khud raaste se hat zayiye aapni samay aur umar bachane k liye.

Agar wo divorce k liye file karta hai toh itni asaani se aapko divorce de nai sakta,kyonki usse aapko ek behad aatayachari,galat aacharan aur bahut saare aise aise proof dene honge jisse sach saabit karna uske lawyer aur uska kaam hoga.

pad agar aap chahein toh aap sec 9 file karke kuch had tak usse ehsas dilayein ki aap mujhe divorce mat do,main aapke saath rehna chahti hun.But iska nuksaan yeh hoga ki wo aayega hi nahin aur wo khud expartee ban jayega.So,behtar yeh hoga ki aap kuch na karein abhi,Aap aapne elders ko bhejein usse samjhane k liye aur karan puchne k liye.Aur dekhein aapse kahan galti hui hai,aur usse dur karke phir se uske pass jayein bolein ki main aapse bahut pyarr karti hoon,aur main wisa ban gayi hun jaisa aap chahte the. Fir bhi agar wo na maane toh ek kaam karna-------------4 5 aache acche desi galiyan rat k jaana aur kehna ki tujh jaise insaan k liye main aapni saari umar aise hi nai barbad karungi accha hua jo tumne aapna asli rang 2 saal me hi dhikha diya.

Fir apne ghar aana aur jitni auraton wali cases hai wo saare aapne lawyer se uske uppar karva dena,kuch mahine aapko jhelna hoga,pad uske baad wo khud aapke pass ayega compromise karne k liye. Pad aap compromise mat karna.Kyonki aapne usse gali de rakha hai aur wo aapna asli rang phir dhikayega.So,better yahi hoga ki aap aapna sara diya hua streedhan jo genuine hai wo le le,aur jo alimony aapko theek lage uski kamayi k mutabik usse mange aur ek behad dukhad doorghatna samjh ke isse bhul jayein.

aur zindagi fir se shuruat karein,zindagi me sirf bacche paida karna aur ghut ghut k zindagi jeena hi aurton ka kaam nai hai,isse aapna zindagi ka sabse anmol pal man k ziyein jisse aapko aane wale kal bharosa ho sake ki yes  zindagi abhi baki hai jeene k liye.

regards,

A sufferer...

2 Like

Ayush Maheshwari (Senior Official)     07 August 2013

I agree very little with you Mr. sufferer.  some advise given by you are foolish in its nature. you are not helping infact you are making case more complex for the lady.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ayush Maheshwari

I agree very little with you Mr. sufferer.  some advise given by you are foolish in its nature. you are not helping infact you are making case more complex for the lady.

Agree with Ayush Maheshwari.

498A__misused (Sec)     07 August 2013

no comment on filmy story

(Guest)

@ Sufferer & Ayush, koi Neetu Didi se to puchiye ke Didi ne kya kiya hein? Uske Husband ko Sec 9 ka case file karne ki kyu jarurat padi? Aapke husband ko marriage life save karni hein ya aapko? Neetu Didi ko direct Mahile Police Cell Jane ki jarurat kyu padi? Jo Ladki aaltu faltu bato me jyada interest rakhti hein sivay ki marriage life kaise ji jaye, woh to akhir court ke chakkar kategi hi.

Jab Neetu Didi ki pregnency terminate kara di gayi (as Neetu Didi said) tab ja ke kyu police station mein complaint nahi ki?

@Neetu Didi, do not spoil somebody's life including yours as well. If you want to save your marriage life, then go and live with your husband and his family. Leave your lovely parents. it is not their duty now to look after you once they get you married.

Develop some sense of maturity in you and do not harrass your husband, his family and your parents. You are not going to take any benefit out of all this thing. Your husband know all in and out of yours.

At last, be matured and go to your husband leaving your lovely parents. If you do not want to live with him and his family, then leave him off from your beautiful live. As simple as that.

1 Like

498aindian (other)     07 August 2013

The situation of girl is very complicated yet very sad,she need to ask her husband as what she had done and why her husband is doing all these stuffs? If he not agree,better leave him by mutual divorce.Indulge your parents for mutual divorce as he is not agree to live with you so he has to give divorce.

Neetu (housewife)     07 August 2013

thanks 4 ur comments bt kisi ne sach h kaha h ki jab tak khud par na bite tab tak koi kisi ka dard nh samajh sakta.. h

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 August 2013

in given situation even the women cell will make some counselling but if he disagrees then the situation will come to same state like before 

as he is harassing you for dowry and eventhough you are interested to settle your marriage out of bound is apprciable from our end but how try if you are educated work and give monthly salary to your husband and already you had told that after conceive it got terminated is very sad better option try to convince your husband through there family respectable person and have discussion 

(Guest)

@ neetu,Yes,I agree with you...

but so far in the History No law has been made to make an adamant spouse to cohabit aginst his/her will.The court can only give order to your husband to give maintenance if you are not able to maintain you,Right to residence if you have no shelter to live but the court can't force your husband to love you and live with aginst his desire and will.

That's why I have suggested you----just ask him why he have done this to you? if he has any problem with you,then make sure that will not repeat in future.Going in courts will only ramper your marriage and he will be more adamant to live with you.

So try for mediations with your husband,ask your lawyer to file application for conducting mediations if your husband not talks to you.

i guess you and your parents would have made sveral attempts for couselling and reunion but sorry to say it may had gone in vain...

Hence, what can you do now, If you will do cases against him,no output will generate rather getting you in bad phases,your time,your money,your pateince,your age-----That's why I have suggested you in shudh hindi above.

If a person don't need your companion then who are you for him to bother your happiness against such husband who will be never for you...!

Regards,

A sufferer..

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Neetu, Dear Didi (Badi ya Chhoti), as you might have seen all the advises given by the experts and non-experts(Like me), one common thing is coming out of all the suggestions to seat with your husband and forget all the terms and conditions, which may be going into your mind for a while and discuss with him about your (Both's) future and decide whether you both are compatible with each other for a long way of life or not, which you might have not done before marriage (might).

If both of you feel "NO" OR still having difference of opinions towards life, then, go for MCD rather then streching him / her in the court hall and making advocates richer.

But, finally, I would suggest, please please please do not get separated from each others. Try to make compromizes as much as you both can do in any situations and hold your hands forever.

God Bless You.

1 Like

NGOKC (pm)     07 August 2013

@neetu ji ,sympaathies with you .. My genuine advisse "dhakiyanoosi " baton me vishwas na karen

a personwho does not want kids , is torturing for dowry is not worth living with.

Advise: Ask for a proper alimony and divorce.

Don't go for needless 498 or dv case till veery necessary.

It wastes money as well as time

taking divorce is not easy for him as well

(Guest)

@NGOKC, kyu kisi ka brain wash aise karte hein aap? if she has some feelings about her husband, then, why do you become a vilian in this picture.

I am sure, in this picture, her parents or somebody would became a vilian like you and washed her brain at all.

Getting alimony from the husband is not the end of her life. Why don't you provide a nice and right direction to her instead of breaking a little alive bond of love?

I am sure, you would be a female, who hates a fraternity of male.

(Guest)

don't wrry neetu have faith in GOD. also don't leave him. actually hum ladkiya aur bhi responsible hai en sab mein. kyuki agar law achi tarah se saja de toh kyu kisi aur ladke ki himmat ho aise tang karne ki. aur bhi yehi ladke jab ladki tang aa jaati hai aur un se court hi paise dilwati hai toh yeh ladke publish karte hai misuse of law. par yeh nhi batate ki taali kabhi ek haath se nhi bajti. Neetu ji have faith in GOD agr aap sahi hai toh khuda aap ki madad jarur karega... have faith and fight for your right... aur pati se chuktara panna sahi nhi balki usko akal dena chahiye taaki samaj ko pata chale ki misuse of law likhna asaan hai par uske phiche chupe dard ko samaj woh hi sakta hai jis par beeti hai....

(Guest)

usko bolo ki divorce hi chahiye tha toh shaadi kyu ki. kyu kisi ladki ki zindagi barbaad ki.... kya yehi sikhaya hai uske parents ne....  pata nhi law en logo ko yuhi kyu chod deta hai. aur yeh phir nayi shaadi ke liye nikal padte hai taaki phir kisi ki zindagi ko nark banaye.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register