LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mishra (Owner)     03 August 2013

Illegal capture of property

I have a plot on which some criminal minded persons were trying to capture it from my father. Now they built a showroom on that plot and are threatening us if we did something they will do bad with our family members. Please tell me what i should do now i am in a big problem. They have not any relation with that plot they have just captured it and are regularly threatening us. 

Learning

6 Replies

N.P.Mokashi (President)     03 August 2013

Yes , will like to understand the modalities.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     03 August 2013

file a  criminal case under 441,506 of IPC, if no FIR registered approach nearest court and obtain order under 156 crpc, for registration of FIR , and u can file recovery of possession with the civil court also.

1 Like

Thanks sir and i also want that the showroom should be sealed so no could use it untill the case is solved please suggest me what should i do to make that showroom sealed by police or court

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     03 August 2013

in recovery of possession suit  itself u can pray for removel of legal construction from the site, criminal section will remain the same.

1 Like

mohan kumar (asst. manager)     03 August 2013

lower court will take minimum of 10 years and High court will take minimum of 10 years. In my case we have filed partition suit in the year 1989 and the case is still pending in High court. Over 400 shops, rice mill, A/C lodge are there. We dont know how much time High court will take. Always threats will be there from all political parties. judicial court will not take any action. Going to court means it involves financial burden, mental loss etc. Court has no time limit disposals. More clients suffer from this. The property involved in my case is nearly 100 crores Atleast No judge will see this site or there is no machinery to look after this type of harrasments. mohan5158@yahoo.in

This is the story of all citizens mohan thats why people fear of filing a case because we know that in many cases nothing will happen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register