Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guruprasad (Lead)     31 July 2013

No understanding between wife and mother

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. in further to my previous query. I have spoken to their elders that myself and my wife will go out and live separately but they are also not ready to agree that to send my wife with me to live in seprate house but my parents are not ready to live with her . earlier my and mother were verry close and dont know what happened from past 3 months they are not in good understanding.

My questions are here:

• How can I take my wife with me living separately with lawfully.
  • If I go out of home and live separately then if I ask her to come to the place where I live. will this impact on me and my parents legally.
  • Does she has the righ on home which was registered in my name before marriage.
  • Shall I take both of them to counselling to make them understand about me.

of the above I dont have any other intention other than lving and giving better life to both of my parents and wife as I have housing loan also.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

HARI KATIGHAR (private job)     31 July 2013

if you want to live separately you have to take divorce from her and you can, but if you want both of them (parents and wife), just do one thing, just for testing purpose---- you have to play one small game,,,, the game is just you act at your wife-- because of i am with my parents they have just said that they are asking  my complete property and live separately finally i have given word that i will give them complete property i want you only " just say these words to her then just observe her face and feelings and also tell her we both of them work to gether and we earn and all the lost properties

After words you say her i will see other job and  seperate house then i will  take you away

just check once about her

here you have to play game or you have to lost her ok play carefully

waiting for your reply  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 July 2013

the man thinks to himself that the woman is "dramatizing the problem", while the woman thinks that because the man doesn't want to talk about the problem that "he obviously doesn't care...she thinks.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : XXXXXXXXXX

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. in further to my previous query. I have spoken to their elders that myself and my wife will go out and live separately but they are also not ready to agree that to send my wife with me to live in seprate house but my parents are not ready to live with her . earlier my and mother were verry close and dont know what happened from past 3 months they are not in good understanding.

My questions are here:

How can I take my wife with me living separately with lawfully.

If I go out of home and live separately then if I ask her to come to the place where I live. will this impact on me and my parents legally.

Does she has the righ on home which was registered in my name before marriage.

Shall I take both of them to counselling to make them understand about me.

of the above I dont have any other intention other than lving and giving better life to both of my parents and wife as I have housing loan also.

Please advise.

Thanks.

You got married, now wife is your headache.

Parents have performed their duties toward you by getting you married.

Your intentions are good.

One should not create headaches for age old parents by staying with them with newly wed wife, as certainly there will be adjustment problems.

It is better to move out,

If you have financial difficulties, then, you should not have got married at all.  Even if you have got financial problems and you got married, you have to take your parents into confidence, your inlaws into confidence and firstly your would be into confidence and discuss with them about how things will be in future, to ensure that either of these three wont become a headache for you.

Even now, talk to all three of them, parents, inlaws, and wife.  Make them understand that you want to move out.

If they agree fine.

If they do not agree, let your wife stay with her parents, you shift with her to her parents place. [ghar jamai]

If they are not ready to accept you as ghar jamai, then let her stay there you keep visiting her every now and then, keep giving her pocket money so that she wont file any false case on you and your parents.

Above option not good?

Another option is ask your parents to somehow tolerate daughterinlaw with pressure [oops with pleasure]

Another option is convince wife to shut her mouth and not argue with your oldage parents and to maintain decorum and harmony in family.

Going to counsellor is waste of time.

If all these 3 ppl are not ready to listen to you, what will they listen to some counsellor???

Eitherways, understanding is important for strenghthening a relationship.  Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register