LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 July 2013

Shocking status report of much hyped dv act 2005

One month statistics of Bharat Ratna DV Act 2005 from you, by you and for whomsoever truly.

National News (page shot) is self explanatory; time for your redemption i.e. translate above into English language. 

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

Khanna commitee report is even more interesting -------ek 80 saal ki bujurg mahila jisse 10 bimariyan hai aur wo theek se uth bhi nai sakti toh wo aapni 30 saal ki bahu ko kaise mar sakti hai ????????????

Bechari aabla naari har jagah hari ab court me bhi mara mari.........!

"kuch din me wife rakhne ke liye tax jamma karna hoga aur deposit show karna hoga tabhi aap eligible maane jaoge shaadi k liye"

courtsey-----khufia source.

3 Like

Nitin (Law)     26 July 2013

@TajobsIndia  Its nice to see you here after a long time :)

The real shocking is not the status report but the way government is passing gender biased laws one after the other dictated by feminist groups.Its shocking that now the property Inheritance law after divorce is sure going to be passed and we don't see much oppositions other than few small group of men.

Its a shame that Save Indian Family organised a Maha Cycle Rally against gender biased laws and none of the newspaper published it because there were only handful of men and the reality is men don't come out in open and protest.In every channels i see Mr Swaroop fighting with few feminists but where are the other men any why people are not coming out on street and protesting against such laws.

Yes no doubts these laws will increase business of lawyers but its causing more harm to everyone the entire society.

Please watch this video and you can see how feminists react to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwIxVqMh1w

(Guest)

It's very pathetic to see that No media is in support of anti-male law or the gender biased law. I don't know why the fellow strikers of the country not come
forward to get closed or bandh against this type of misuse of law by women with very prominiency in one's eyes that I have cheated the Indian law by their own fake manufactured laws. It's not the problem of few hundreds of husbands here as the recent survey suggests that 3 out of every 4 men in India is under the threat of either false cases or has been charged in the matrimonial disputes.

Iam shocked after reading the articles online that how men do sucides to get rid out from vernnacular or heinious wives who not only play with these laws but also do business by the means of settlements.
Dear brothers If a victim is already suffering from these torts and attitudes of law then why not to go ahead and asked khule-aam the cost of life for the victims against just sake of pleasing the NCW or educated womens to give votes.Where is real sufferer,who are in villages or in remote areas where they can't even think to come to court and invest on lawyers on their genuine 498a or dv cases.

How injustice under nose of justice------If a women is educated,she has also 2 hands,2 legs and one brain,but these womens show their shelf as "bechari" of the society to be feed up by the husbands even after the distatrous turmoil of himself and his family.Shame on them.

We the males only get the knowledge of these biased laws and can only wait for the apply on oneself.This social stigma will definately roar oneday when each boy of the society will come forward and will break the rules and adopt the unbiased law made by themselves.Nedleless, to say we are born in the country where social poison is develpoed among each creature to just rule and rule by the means of divide and rule policy "better stated in the history of India"

A sufferer.......

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 July 2013

I endorse the views of experts.

Donot you feel that time has come to get-up and tell the law-makers to sit down calmly and think about the rotten social fabric due to their vested interest i.e., "VOTE BANK" concept at the cost of relations in the family, society and nation.

stanley (Freedom)     27 July 2013

India is progressing into the 21 st story :D what difference does this article make inspite of being aware that the DV act is gender biased .

Keyur (Sales Manager)     27 July 2013

It is unbelievable that such a law is existing and more anti male laws are going to be passed.....it will destroy the hindu culture and break the families. The men need to unite -  not to be anti women but against these lop sided gender biased laws, also to protect the women from crimes as these laws dont leave any choice to the victimised men except to take to crime as a last resort. 

This will also drive more & more men to commit suicides. All men may not commit suicides but may end up doing worse things in desperation.

alia_alian (journalism)     28 July 2013

Good homework Boss!!!!

I appreciate your effort.

As usual you are against DV Act.

alia_alian (journalism)     31 July 2013

Dear Tajobsindia sir, I request  you to write in my below mentioned thread .

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Family-law-vs-perjury-83026.asp

Thankyou very much!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     31 July 2013

Originally posted by : alia_alian

Thankyou very much!

Off course Cinderella and her seven dwarfs.

1.    What you want my attention to THAT article on; praise, comment or clicking thank you?

2.    Be specific and there you may have my attention cometh.

1 Like

alia_alian (journalism)     31 July 2013

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

Originally posted by : alia_alian

Thankyou very much!

1.    What you want my attention to THAT article on; praise, comment or clicking thank you?

2.    Be specific and there you may have my attention cometh.

Comment only.BTW I did not understand the term 

Ranee....... (NA)     31 July 2013

a murderer also gets aquitted for lack of proof.Dv is negligible matter.

stanley (Freedom)     31 July 2013

Originally posted by : Ranee.......
a murderer also gets aquitted for lack of proof.Dv is negligible matter.

???????????????

1. Dv is like Legal kidnapping under the guise of a protection order child is snached away .

2. In DV ransom is abstracted in the form of maintanence . 

and the list can go on and on ;)

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     28 August 2013

namaste d arun kumar ji.kaise hai aap?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 August 2013

Originally posted by : Roshni B..
  namaste d arun kumar ji.kaise hai aap?  

Glad yet once again early periods started after mini slumber.

Rx
Meftal spas 0-0-0, every 8 hrs.

Heard from;
a forum replier who once took your ex-husband’s case fast forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register