Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

10 FACTS AND BENEFITS OF GENDER BIASED LAW IN INDIA

TO ALL  GIRLS/WIVES/PARLIAMENT.....

In contempt of this gender biased law following things will happen:

1. No boys will marry in coming future

2. They will prefer for liv in relationship instead of marriage.

3. Then boys rape will took place as girls will try to seduce boys here and there in lack of boys.

4. No affluent boys will marry in india will prefer out of india.

5.The birth ratio will take a drastic change.

6. The population of india will come below australia after 60 years.

7. The LLB course will be the most sought after course in india for a graduate to fight his own case and save money for alimony.

8. All the pandits and mediators will die due to hunger as no work will be there for them(as no boys family will entertain marriage).

9. Orphans will be adopted on larger scale as no marriage no child(it will be better for such deprived childrens they will get real father).

10.Due to enough girls ready to have s*x, the illegal prostitution will become legal prostitution in India.(Its logic think beyond that).

Thanks,

A sufferer.........

Learning

29 Replies

(Guest)

The above are the only few points and I would like to get some more points from the other victims and neutral experts about this gender biased law as what will happen in coming future in india if this gender biased law will be not amended?

ragz hyder (PM)     14 July 2013

live in relationships carry the threat of rape and domestic violence as well

prostituion is better but prostitutes are decreasing everyday since they prefer to create profiles in shaadi,com and marry affluent people...prostitutes are becoming wives and wives are becoming prostitutes...basicall all women are becoming whores...

3 Like

shriks........... (healyhcare)     14 July 2013

1.changing partners frequently in live in will happen
2. husbands/ boys/men   wont thing of family and growth and development of familial relationships and security and educational needs of kids born if any out of the live in or wedlock....
3. no male would keep property/ money/ cash in his name rather would earn and deposit in sm1elses to prevent attachment of properties.......

4. ultimate sufferers would be the next gen......who would evolve in sense of insecurity and uncaring atmosphere of the ego centric couples.....

(Guest)

live in relationships carry the threat of rape and domestic violence as well

prostituion is better but prostitutes are decreasing everyday since they prefer to create profiles in shaadi,com and marry affluent people...prostitutes are becoming wives and wives are becoming prostitutes...basicall all women are becoming whores...

I AGREE WITH THE POINTS OF Mr.RAGZ HYDER----------------------MATRIMONIAL SITES ARE THE FISHING NETS OF THESE TYPE OF LADIES WHO ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS ARE INDULGE IN LEGAL PROSTITUTION AND EXTORTION WITH INNOCENT GUYS. THESE MATRIMONIAL SITES ARE MARKETS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS RATHER THAN FINDING A HUSBAND.

fighting back (exec)     14 July 2013

yeah. agree with you guys............... prostittutes are really on the decline.......very sad.....less choices. ......with the amount of money a boy spends on marriage and then getting harrassed by a b*tch, its better to spend that money on pros......they satisfy you to the core without any threats of extortion...and you would also be satisfied that you gave that money to someone who really desevred it.......i wish legally looting b*tches turn to prostitutes and roam on the streets, 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 July 2013

fighting cases on merits will help rather than venting anger

1 Like

Aenceon (Manager)     18 July 2013

IMO There are many people out there who will rather get a person killed than give away their "ancestral" properties. You will be surprised how much value ancestral/inherited stuff has for people. What makes you think Indians obey laws of Republic of Union of India. Most don't. Just look around you. Property prices in India are flying. Do you seriously think somebody will give lets say 50-70 lakhs to their divorcing wife for some stupid Indian law. No my friend it wont happen. These cases will go on for ever. Its just more money to Lawyers in future. And considering where India is headed (lawlessness and all) wont be surprised if you hear some stories of a wife dying in an accident and her parents claiming foul play and puking out FIRs etc. against their Son in LAW. Also Indians are lazy and think they are undestructable in general. Thats why I will disagree with your first point that boys wont marry in future. Why I said Indians think they are undestructable, just look at our roads.

No offence to anybody and not trying to offend, just giving out my opinion. Right to Speech exercised by Typing here and all that.

(Guest)

@ author Rahul:

If you accept money from wife/wife's parents and brothers that too  through cheque, then what one should call you ?

You do not have right to call women names, though to certain extent your venting out anger is justifiable, but not in total.

On the one hand you recieve money from wife's parentage through cheque and thereby sold your rights to them, when they question you, they look like villains to you.  You have treated your marriage as business deal, now that they have paid money to you, you are as good as a servant to them, and so they are treating you,

If you were such a saint, you should have told the parentage of your wife:

Sir/brother/uncle, I do not want a single naya paisa from you, just give me your daughter's hand in marriage.

Then they would have wagged their tails like dogs and would have been very polite with you.

You recieve money, you do not  have a proper job, you are homeless, and later on you complain about your wife's bad breath, blah blah etc.  And who would want to stay with such a person who cannot even take care of himself?  You have thousand loop holes in yourself, and you are trying to project yourself as a saint by scolding women?

Stop venting out anger in forum Rahul.  Do it elsewhere, say on yourself for being such an arse h o l e?

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Helping Hand,

You are so useless stuff even don't know the name of your client's.One person by name victim of marriage has disclosed every thing with you and instead of  shaving him from his innocense , you have trapped him by your greediness and  you have shared every thing with his own laws and made him culprit of your advocay.Shame on you......

Dear forum members Have you ever notice that this helpind hand always interefer in each post and always suggest to call him on his number which he always send PM to the victims of this forum and always says that he will help him....call me at 7.00-7.30pm evening.He will behave in such way that you will be trapped in his words and disclose every thing to him.Once it is done you are gone away with his greediness.This fellow is about 60 or above thats why every victim of marriage easily believes him.But after sharing each thing of victim he tries to demoralize and gives the ultimatum to this that.... otherwise he will not help you or else he will drag you.This person is so mean that,every time he used to ask every thing to collect the evidence of the victim to blacmail.

As Iam also the victim of marriage and told every thing to him about innocence and since then he is blackmailing me.By posting frivolus comments and ill about myself.Even i stopped asking any help from him then also he is trying to harass me.I don't know what to do.As iam a sufferer,Got trapped in fraud marriage ealier and seeked help from him and disclosed every thing to him,now he is blackmailing me.I dont want to argue with him,but then also he is posting ill about myself here and there,this is becauze i come to know that he is greeady lawyer and courrupt too.So,I stoped asking help from him,since then he following me every here and there on my posts.

Dear helping hand don't try to be oversmart.As they have given gift amount through a/c payee checque and this is not dowry for your kind information.If it would have  been a dowry then I would have taken in cash for no evidence,by the way taking dowry is as equal to giving dowry.So,shut down your mouth and find other innocent victims on this forum to trap him.And Iam not asking you to give my answers on my any posts .So,if you have shame on yourself and on your age then don't interefer in my posts.

Thanks.

Dear victim memebers,he don't have feelings for any harassed husband.He had created his Id by fake name Helping hand but no more in reality.He is only for money

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 July 2013

some agree and some disagree because as a hindu we have some principles to be followed but by changing trends the girls are becoming westerinsed culture and also the boys are attracting to such a custom to follow 

we can hear from our next door such situation but the end result we cannot explain if it is for the good or the worst is going to come very soon 

1 Like

Law Querier (Service)     18 July 2013

G*y activities may be increased after the amendment.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     18 July 2013

hey helping hand.....
why accusing me??????
i never spoke anything wrong??????
whats wrong with you??????
its not me recieving any gifts or cash .......
please check names before accusing......

(Guest)

Originally posted by : rahul ........

hey helping hand.....
why accusing me??????
i never spoke anything wrong??????
whats wrong with you??????
its not me recieving any gifts or cash .......
please check names before accusing......

Baba, you are not the only Rahul around.

This author falsely telling his name as Rahul, 

First he told some name, later on he told you can call me rahul.

All this shows that the querist has not come with clean hands.

Please do not worry, please do not feel offended, apologies due to this impersonate author.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     19 July 2013

dont have to apologize man,
more imp here is .....
1.is there any escape route of this amendment......???????
2.should husbands prove court desertion amd mental cruelities for divorce rather than irretrievable breakdown as a ground???
3.should wife if files divorce on irretrievable breakdown by contested by rcr by husband or all sorts of concilliation rather than divorce....????
4. should husbands start spending lavishly on concubines or pros with keeping wicked wife at bay just to prevent ancest property not going in hands of wicked wife eyeing property??????
5.all experts please enlighten with your thoughts......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register