Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Agent)     08 July 2013

Summon not received

Hi,

my mother filled DV case just to save herself from 498A etc. court given a date 19th jul but still DIL not received the summons.

Please advise how ro proceed.

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     08 July 2013

Your question is not specifc. Kindly brief.

Gaurav (Agent)     08 July 2013

My mother filled a case against my Bhabi in court. 1st date in 19th July.. But summons not yet reached to any of the accused. PLs advise

(Guest)

DV can be filed against DIL by MIL? Is it so?

(Guest)

Also in below link, 

https://www.498a.org.in/rsrcs_strtgy_DV.html

It is mentioned as "Please note DV act cannot be filed against a female but if you are a victim of the DV act then make sure your mother files a DV case against your father-in-law/brother-in-law."

Is this true? 

Gaurav (Agent)     09 July 2013

YEs MIL can file DV against DIL....

Gaurav (Agent)     09 July 2013

Please respond to my original query.

Gaurav (Agent)     10 July 2013

Hi,

my mother filled DV case just to save herself from 498A etc. court given a date 19th jul but still DIL not received the summons.

Please advise how ro proceed.

Thanks

Gaurav (Agent)     12 July 2013

Is there any expert who can advice me .....?????????

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 July 2013

Before the next date of hearing if you want to find out the reason go to the Ahlmed's office and inspect the file to see whether notice was issued or not. If notice is issued, duplicate copy was returned or not. If duplicate copy was returned without the acknowledgement from the accused find out the remarks on the notice. Only his office and the concerned file will tell the story for non-receipt of the notice by your bhabhi.

1 Like

Gaurav (Agent)     19 July 2013

@Chandrasekher : Sir your above information helped me a lot today... Thank you very much....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register