Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     09 July 2013

Getting forensic report for audio recording done by me

Hello Experts,

I have an audio recording and would like to get it tested from the Forensic Lab before submitting the evidence to the court. Can anyone tell me the address of the same ? And approx. cost they charge to test and give the report ?

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     09 July 2013

not needed, if the court finds it suspicious, or if the opposite party raises objections, then the court itself sends it to the FSL, almost free of cost, also pvt labs have little value in judicial matters.

2 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 July 2013

you have to submit as what the way it is to the court as evidence and do not take prior certificate from the forensic lab then it will be unvalid if court finds some fault in the evidence 

1 Like

Setu Niket (Advocate)     10 July 2013

You can engage a private forensic expert to exmine the audio clip wrt to genuineness. I would recommend that the same is done after voice samples of the other person is also taken so as to conduct voice matching analysis.

Kind regards

Setu Niket

Advocate 

BSc.(Forensic Science). LL.B

fighting back (exec)     11 July 2013

@k mahesh and setu niket/.........................hi members. just a small curiousity, are the voice and video recording in marriage disputes in court where family matters like divorce and DV are judged, are forensic tests given first priority like in criminal cases where the case is to be proved 'beyound doubt' i feel that in maritial matters it is much of corraborative evidence...........wht  is your opinion???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register