LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu mittal (director)     09 July 2013

Citation

Can anybody provide me this citation, I am requesting after doing my efforts to get it, but could not. Thanks in advance.

2012 Legal Eagle MP page…

M.P. High Court

Shabbir Khan v. Krishna Das

Writ Petition No. 8428 of 2012 (G) 17.12.2012

Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Section 45 – Handwriting expert – Stage at which to be appointed – To examine the disputed documents – At an early stage, the appointment of the handwriting expert to be done – So that the parties can take advantage of the expert – Writ petition allowed.

Learning

5 Replies

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     09 July 2013

First of all HIGH COURT judgments are relevant in that STATE only, in other states only it will depend on the court.

Now where you want to apply this provision. For criminal cases there are many other options.

Non legal and even aspiring legal persons get confused with citations since the situation is always different. And when the particular court do not agree than the people srart blaming all.

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     09 July 2013

The full judgment cited by you is available at the following link:

https://ldemo.mp.nic.in/causelist/ciskiosk_gwl/asafr/G32171212WP---0842812.pdf

Download the judgment, print it and produce it before the court wherever you need it.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 July 2013

Dr.Ashok, has given the right statements of law.Thanks for the citation of Hon'ble Madhya Pradesh High Court.

madhu mittal (director)     10 July 2013

Thanks all members in general and Sh. Ashok ji in particular to give me my required citation.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     10 July 2013

I stll doubt whether this case law will be applicable in any other cases since it was a consent order.

However due to excellant efforts of Dr Dhamija and no doubt due to querry of  Madhu mittal another  one SC  citation has poped out from this citation . That is Kranti associates vs Massod Ahemad and it is really wornder ful JUDGMENT OF SUPREME COURT.

WELL THANKS TO BOTH YOU FOR SUCH EFFORTS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register