LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Private Limited Company

My clients wants to open a private limited company in Pune. What documents are required to open a private limited company? pls. help.

Learning

4 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     24 August 2009

The procedure for incorporating a company in India is as under

1. Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for each Director / Promoter before making any application to ROC.

2. Apply for the name availability of the proposed company to ROC. For this one has to fill Form 1A and submit online along with requisite fee with ROC.

3. Once Name is approved and made available by the ROC it remains valid for 60 days. If you do not incorporate the proposed company within 60 days you can renew the name by paying prescribed fee for another 30 days but not beyond that.

4. After getting the name following documents are prepared

1. Memorandum of Association

2. Articles of Association

3. Letter of authority to a person for carrying out corrections

4. Form 32 for the Directors

5. Form 18 for registered office address

6. Payment in favour of Registrar of companies for the prescribed amount towards registration fee in any designated bank only.

Memorandum and Articles of Association are to be duly stamped before filing with ROC

7. All the above documents are also filed in original with ROC,

8. On the receipt of the documents ROC will scrutinize the papers and if any modification is required he will direct to make such changes accordingly.

9. Once ROC is satisfied and scrutiny is completed he will issue certificate of Incorporation. The company would come into existence from the date of certificate of incorporation.

Memorandum and Articles of Association are to be duly stamped before filing with ROC

10. All the above documents are also filed in original with ROC,

11. On the receipt of the documents ROC will scrutinize the papers and if any modification is required he will direct to make such changes accordingly.

12. Once ROC is satisfied and scrutiny is completed he will issue certificate of Incorporation. The company would come into existence from the date of certificate of incorporation.

Minimum Shareholders required = 2

Minimum Directors required =2 

Minimum Paid up Capital - INR 100,000 

The registration fee and Stamp Duty depends upon the authorized capital of the proposed Company.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     24 August 2009

go to the ragistrar office and fulfill all requirment .

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     24 August 2009

Vishal has given good list and follow procedure.

ragavendra babu (retired govt servant)     03 September 2009

Dear Sir,

I am an ex-servicemen(Retd Commander from Indian Navy) and own an ancestral house at chennai which is on rent. The tenant of 2 yrs is refusing to vaccate my premises and I do not own any other residence in Chennai.The house is 40 yrs old and needs to be demolished and rebuilt before I can move in. A court case is a long drawn affair and my tenant wants to exploit this to his benifit.

Kindly advice whether any provision exists for armed forces personnel/ex-servicemen to regain their property in shotest possible time.

thanks and regards

babu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register