Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha (HR)     21 August 2009

Reference : ICICI Bank

Hello,

This is regarding a query with ICICI bank.

I had a truck TATA 1613.During my daughters marriage my truck met with an accident and it took around 10 months to recover from the financial loss.

Then I purchased a TATA 909 funded by ICICI bank based on my previous track of the truck which I had purchased 2 years after my daughters marriage. I got TATA 909 loan based only
my track record of TATA 1613 none other gurantee.
Afterwards I lost my business and went bankrupt, so was not able to pay the EMI and surrendered the vehicle stating that i am bankrupt now and not able to pay the EMI.

All these happened in October 2009, now they have sent a notice to me and my daughter stating that she is also included in the loan
Now I am totally bankrupt I dont enough funds to even keep a lawyer and defend myself. My daughter has also got a notice and when i saw
the legal papers in the court i got to know that my daughters signature is forjuried.

My queries are :

1) The next hearing is on 10th september 2009, will I get a notice as I have accepted the first one.
2) My financial position is too bad i cant keep a Lawyer to help me. How can i proceed?
3) What happens if i dont attend the hearing?
4) How can i get ot of this case?

Regards

Siddalingaiah

Learning

3 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     22 August 2009

Appear personally  in the Court on 10-9-2009 -( You and Your daughter - submitt  before the Court that you and your daughter due poverty can not engange a private lawyer/advocate , and request the Court to provide legal aid - and to appoint an advocate on your behalf and give all the details to  said advocate appointed by Legal Aid Services Aurhority of Yopur Area / Court and get the WS drafted by you and your daughter separatly and  submit all the fatcs now stated in this Query !

2 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2009

good advise

Retiesh Pandey (CMD)     08 April 2012

excellent reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register