Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     15 June 2013

Service matter

Summary of case:-
I. Lt. Mr. .Verma was revenue accountant in department of Haryana state electricity board, .He was appointed as incharge of audit party NO.52 for the office of board’s subdivision during the period of 12.10.89 to 12.06.90.
II. As on 7/4/94,Mr.Verma received a charge sheet from the HSEB(Now DHBVN)that there was laps of duties during the audit word did by audit party.
III. Summary of charge sheet:-Mr. .A.K.Jain was appointed as a consumer clerk in the office of Nue subdivision of board ,he has been embezzlement a huge amount of money during the period of his service when he was on this seat , in the period of 12/10/1989- 12-6-90 , when Mr. Verma was appointed as auditor he embezzle Rs. 40000/- and Mr. Verma and his team had not detect this amount during the procedure of audit.
IV. Mr. . Verma submitted a letter to board please give the original record for consultation or for the reply of charge sheet on board expenses , but the charge sheet show a clause that Mr. Verma may consult original record on own expenses, no TA and journey expenses pay to Verma for this.
V. During the 1994-1998 there were a lot of correspondence between the board and Mr. Verma that please amend this clause of charge sheet that Board will pay the journey expenses as per rule of Haryana govt law and legislative department chapter 6 page 52 .
VI. 7/5/98 board was amended the clause of charge sheet and gave the permission to Mr. Verma that he can to consult the relevant record on board expenses as per rule
VII. 6/5/1998 board issued a office order that the two grade increment of Mr. Verma has been stop with future effect and board has not given any perior notice and opportunity 
VIII. 8/10/1998 appeal against this order that Mr. Verma submitted to board has rejected .
IX. In 2000 Mr. Verma filed the suit in hon’ble high court against this order.
X. this time high court admitted this appeal and case is pending.
XI. Now in the year 2012 Mr. Verma has been expired with heart attack .
Now all these case show that a huge financial loss had suffered by Mr. Verma during the life and now his widow suffering from this huge financial loss in family pension.
Now the main query is that tell me any procedure for early hearing for this case for widow of Mr. Verma.
One point also in this case Mr. Jain embezzled huge money during the period of his service and in other period a other auditor named Mr. . tiwari also failed to point out Rs 100000/- and on the same date board give other order against Mr. . tiwari (who is also did work of audit as other month )that you will pay 10% of total amount that you could not detected during the course of audit.

Now please tell me what should do mr verma widow when she consult lawyer who admit case he denied that there is no any pending case of this type and he has not been admit this case ,case no 5146  year 2000 Punjab and haryana high court

is any good lawyer intersted for pleading this case we will start proceeding with him

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

all that I can understand that the accused died during the proceeding before any charge could be proved.  Please confirm if this is correct then I advise further.

1 Like

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     16 June 2013

ya sir accused has been died during the proceding , 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2013

so his family gets entire beenfits as if he was not charged at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register