Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife is not coming to home,please advise

Hi,

My wife left home one month back taking gold and money with her brother. after that when i call to her father he is responding rudely. she had one discease before marriage and she told to me before going to hospital when she was with me and same I recorded her voice and we consulted three hospitals about her discease but they told first u bring all old records about discease but same I asked to my wifes father he told we didnt have and same told to doctors and they told first go to same hospital which shown before and bring all reports. and same I informed to her parents,her cousin brother came they left home talking gold and jewellary.. 

Now my wife is her hometown and I called her to come but she is not ready to come. Her parents and sister changing her mindset. 

1.My wife is having Etiology discease before marriage and same didnt informed to me before marriage her parents ? Please advise can we take any action on this?

2.My wife age 2 years elder than me and same didnt informed to me before marriage ? Please advise can we take any action on this?

3.My wife is not coming to home, Shall I file RCR ? Please advise is it good time to file RCR?

4.My wife parents and sister torturing daily in the phone calls ? Please advise shall we take action on this ?

Learning

9 Replies

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     10 June 2013

File RCR . Content 1 ,2 is very tough to prove it .  If your wife and her parents says that we already inform content 1,2, before marriage , its accepted untll you are having concrete evidence to rebuttal it .

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi,Thanks for your quick response. For Q) 2. I have 10th class marks memo and voter id,passport (As per records1982) to prove and they told date of birth (1985) and mine is (1984). 1 years is difference then my parents accepted for marriage. Q) 3. About Etiology Disease they didnt tell anything to us at the time of marriage. Last week she told that I have Etilogy disease 3 years back but my parents neglected. I have recorded her  voice and messages.Please advise is that sufficient to prove if so please advise. and also if file RCR is it good to me because I dont know what their intention and they are not responding to our phone calls. Please advise. 

(Guest)

I just googled Etilogy in online medical dictionary and there`s no such disease.Post the correct spelling.You may have grounds for annulment under 12(c) where marriage has been made on false grounds

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for ur quick response.'Etiology' disease. Please advise above mentioned proofs sufficient to prove ?  if so,marriage will be considered void? Please advise

Ranee....... (NA)     10 June 2013

This is a new disease.Wife who demands Toyota Etios for kitty party from poor hubby actually is suffering from Etiology. :D

(Guest)

Etiology meaning cause of disease roughly. But Looking at the way you are describing things the doctors themselves are not able to make out what is the cause for the disease which your lovely wife seem to be suffering.

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for ur responses. We got married in Dec 2012 and my age is (29)-1984 and my wife age is (31)-1982. last month I came to know these details while going to hospital. I saw her voter id and passport about age and disease details she told me before going to hospital. after that her cousin brother came to home and my wife left with him to her home town. Now, she is telling i will not come like that and her father is talking very rudely.Please advise how shall I proceed ? I dont know what their intention? now we have no communication with them.Please advise.

Ranee....... (NA)     11 June 2013

Age difference does not matter if the relation is nice bet'n hubby and wife.Find out what disease actually she has bcoz all diseases are not ground of divorce.Did you create scene after knowing her real age?

(Guest)

Hi, I didn't tell to my parents,sister,brother and anybody.after going to her hometown,she is telling i will not come and her father talking very rudely. I am not interested to destory our relationship, but the way they responding is very rudely. I am getting scare they put any false cases on us and my parents. I heard that one of her relative her father discussing some lawyers their hometown. I dont know what they are going to do. am getting scare not concentrating anything and every second am thinking about that.Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register