Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal (asst manager)     08 June 2013

Salary issue

Hi,

Need help or suggestion from people who are meant to advice in good manner...

I joined company 'Sai Infosystem India Limited' a Ahemadabad based company, in month of October day 29th'2012, as Asst. manager for sales profile at Delhi branch.

On day of joining it is confirmed by HR department that we'll get slaries on 7th of every month and variables by 15th of every month. 

Now issue is that since january'13 we (all employess) have not got our salaries credited. Instance, got month of december'12 salary in month of March'13 after getting some approval for that. Since then no one has been paid for their work and their is no communication in regards to this concern.

Need to mention about online salary slips and ledger which they generate every month on company portal, shows all remunerations paid to employees where their is no credit in bank accounts, now for last two months they have deleted all concern details from portal also. Vondition is getting worst now as most of employees are stay on rent in Delhi office and facing lots of problems on daily basis.

If require any further details i,e, any communication or related documents regarding this concern,kindly do let me know.

Request you to kindly help to get the issue resolved.

Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 June 2013

you all employees should serve a legal notice through an Advocate to the company and its management/director for default in statutory dues and ask for the payment. you may also file a police complaint against the company  and its directors for non-payment of salary, cheating.

after serving legal notice, you may approach the High court for winding up of the company u/sec. 433 and 434 of the Companies Act, 1956.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register