Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Even this is dangerous. Live-in-relationship. Its human tendency to get accustomed to, get used to. A man in his late 50s was searching a lawyer who could take up his case. The case was that of PWDVA. He met this female who is 5 years younger to him who was also a divorcee like him on a social networking site. Lots of understanding both had for each other, shifted together in a new place, but one thing the man did not know, is that of she was of nagging nature. After living with her [sharing expenditure of household etc] for almost a year 8-9 months he moved out. Now that female has filed a PWDVA case, claiming maintenance, and she has enough proof to show to the court that they were in a livin relationship.  Now the man is paying rent to this female as ordered by court.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2013

this issue was raged a wave preivously and some accept it and some deny such act 

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     30 May 2013

@helping hand...ya you are right.........i feel, going forward, all the men should learn to control their biological and emotional urges as to not end up in the muck created by the idiotic indian laws.

Giving a second thought,, more and more men will eventually turn to esc*rt and pr*fessional women to let their steam off, as this seems to be the only option for every man....going forward.....;) as the law itself is letting a man towards this path.......its a crime to be born  a hindu....i really feel so now...............

Harsh (Manager)     30 May 2013

Please dont take this as an offence to the elderly.

now the Indian marriage scene is becoming funnier, like  a circus show.,

with our beloved lawmakers working overtime to make them stringent, it is going to become a crime to even look at a girl.

the young ones hit by 498a and DV etc. are scared of getting married in their PRIME,

and the ELDERLY are giving it another shot !!! what a  joke !

Does this happen anywhere else ?

@no pain

No need to feel sorry to be born a hindu, the laws are not good agree,  but the PEOPLE are misusing it. I dont think we should blame the lawmakers entirely.

my opinion.

fighting back (exec)     31 May 2013

@harsh....if the laws are not good? then who else can be blame, the people who created the law. who else?????? i think you havent tasted the bitter pill yet.....jab khaoge tab iss forum me phir se remedy ke liye bhaage chale  aaoge..........i bet

(Guest)
Originally posted by : no pain no gain....

@harsh....if the laws are not good? then who else can be blame, the people who created the law. who else?????? i think you havent tasted the bitter pill yet.....jab khaoge tab iss forum me phir se remedy ke liye bhaage chale  aaoge..........i bet

Above law, above everything else there is destiny/karma if that were not there, each and every man in India either should have been in prison or running around court halls.  

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 May 2013

nothing new step but 

1. the live in relationship were thus the girl stand after break up 

2. may be they understand and marry if not what is the position of the girl who will marry her or again the same step she will continue and were she stand

3. if she is educated she can under stand the situation and avoid such relationship but most of them are educated only opting such option 

4. may law was prepared keeping some aspects but what is practcile experience thus law makes the liv-in relationship a compulsory for every one 

Harsh (Manager)     01 June 2013

@no pain

ok :)

@need justice

I meant just looking - not staring or ogling. most guys and girls take a look when they see someone attractive.

but guys may have to walk with their head down in future :)

agree with @hh, it's also individual destiny and kismet that adds. some  %age of women were harassed earlier while many enjoyed their married life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register