LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     27 May 2013

Girl want to come back after filing 498a and failed mediatio

Recently we heard from girl's mother that her daughter want to come back home after filing 498a and domestic violence case. While shouting outside the court (as inside the court she is a saint) she threatened our lawyer to see me and my family if I ever come to Kanpur. We also found girl's lost father who was never into the picture before marriage as we were told her mother is divorced. Now suddently the father who has started living with his second wife seems to be supportive for the 498a and DV bendit queen mother. 

Question:- Is it possible for the girl to change her statements time to time and make fool of the court because she just want to make money and looking for the opportunity to get in and make more severe charges??

Learning

40 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 May 2013

this is womens world and she can make any number of statements before the court and make you all fools before the court and grab money (why money) some cases are genuine were her in laws are harassing so this law came into effect 

in innocent in laws the girlls are harassing there in laws by way of 498 a case 

alright once she made her in laws suffer in the police station and in court thus she has a face to return to the folds of her in laws again or they will accept her without forgetting the wrat situation husband parents suffered in the police station for not doing anything 

It is only husband has to think wheater she should come or not 

Dear Mr Mahesh,

Thanks for the reply. The husband would never want a legalised prostitute at home. Its as simple as that. These woman enters bedroom in the name of marriage and family and then behave as a stranger, which is certainly a trait of a prostitute. 

So the answer is obviously NO. Husband does not want a prostitute(False 498a and DV woman) to enter his family again.

Can Court be biased on that because as you say its a women's India (Not world)

stanley (Freedom)     27 May 2013

Its like sleeping with the enemy in the same bed 

Harsh (Manager)     27 May 2013

@author

Bandit Queen --> :)

I am not a lawyer, but if the bandit queen's daughter keeps changing her statements, she will get caught in her own web of lies. It should help your case. your lawyer should take advantage of these to fight your cases.

it is quite possible that her lawyer told her she cant win the cases so she is doing drama that she wants

to come back. but one thing is for sure - if she returns back, she will be doubly prepared next time. next time

she will make sure you are screwed in the PS, Court and may be in Jail also.

1 Like

Hi Harsh,

I am even 10 times prepared if she want to come back now. And I would want her to come back I am prepared. Whole house will be installed with CCTV cameras except bathrooms. Moreover, now if she want to come back she will come with certain conditions. Court will know she has filed false accusations over us. It is highly possible she would do that again to strengthen the case.

So if she has balls she is welcome and I will see what she would do here.

You are right she does not have anything to fight for except that she is a woman and she can take advantage of Indian laws. Today she was observered to pass a smile at our lawyer. I dont know what does she want.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     27 May 2013

Hello,

this is a decison only you can take.

you know better what do you want.

i think no one here will advise you to call her back.

so just think what  possible repercussions you can face.

Harsh (Manager)     28 May 2013

@author

you seem willing to take the risk of living with her again, any compelling reason why you want to continue with her?

IF YOU LIVE WITH HER AGAIN it means all her past cruelty is CONDONED BY YOU and you can not use it again in court if you want out. It will be like a second marriage to your own wife.

if she files a case again and you are well prepared - what is the point in proving that you are bold/smart etc.? you may very well succeed in all future cases. But at what cost? your peace and happiness is more important than her defeats
Sincere suggestion is to take steps towards your and your loved one's peace and happiness. It is not a contest, and no point living your life on tenterhooks.

better prove that her case is one of a malicious prosecution and dump her gang in jail. havent heard of anyone doing that yet.

It may also happen that in future she never files another false case on you - as she gets old, she will be reluctant to break her own family. But will she become a good wife that you deserve? No Guarantees, her background is too murky.

If you get back together, have a child, then Mr you will be so sorry if she goes back to her old ways.

First time she fooled you , it was HER wrong. If Second time also she fools you, it will be YOUR wrong.

I think its mostly in movies that sinners become saints and all that.

You should discuss with your family and decide.

498_final stage (Professional)     28 May 2013

Dont worry she will not come back to this house I will make sure of that. I gave her a chance to revive from her from that sh*tty past and she made my life a sh*t.

I was just responding to your query. There is no point of living with her. Infact the day she started threatening and abusing my old parents and sister I was totally turned off with her. Never had feelings for her after that which she translate to the police as mental torture. lol

At the end what ever she gave to me she is getting it back on its own. She dishonored my family members and the house she was married in. She is out of that house. Every one in the neighborhood consider her a murderer of my father. May be law does not have any legal term to punish her but this society and life would do that with her. 

I am confident to win, but have to beat them very hard. They seems to have big political connections in Kanpur. Her mother threatened me one day that she would track my cellphone. Her daugher used to threaten me of her mother's rank and say that she would throw me and my family behind the bars.

So this girl should be taught lesson of her entire life and I am ready for it. Already decided to spare 5 years to teach this gang a lesson.

Appreciate your advice. I never meant I am thinking of living with that b*tch again but it was an inverse view point.

Thanks

@author

from your and Rahul's last post, I was very shocked/surprised.

anyway good to know that you are a normal guy with emotions and self-respect like all.

politcal connections - how much of it is true, and how much of it is load of BS only they know. no politician will waste his time on a losing proposition. Threats from their mouth,  flow like a river.

good luck with your case.

Hi Harsh,

I used to hear threats everyday from her and her mother threatened me to track my mobile phone. I know this is not an easy task even for a politician. The problem is they are mentally ill and do not know how the Law/order function in the real world. 

Surprizingly women's mother says that she is a lawyer which seems to be the biggest joke of my entire life

Divya (nil)     28 May 2013

Hi, my entire family has been a 498a victim..beware of the girl coming back. they come back with a big vengeance ...when all their other plans fail, they think of coming back. They will mentally torture the aged parents and the entire family that u wont be able to focus on ur work.

even if she is genuine, seek several months from the court...if she says she wants T cme back, then equally means somewhr her complaint has lacked d attention of ur arrest/fmily's too by the courts. hence a parallel tool is being used...cctvs is just one solution for u, but these females are actually prostitiutes with extremely cheap minds & they come only to get secrets of ur family, get details of all ur property & then attack u in dirtiest of secretive ways & behind d back they will enjoy & laugh.

please exercise extreme caution & my suggestion is refrain as ur entire family needs mental peace & u need to relax to focus on several other life's goals else u wud just be slogging & handling her day-night fights and torture.

gud luck

2 Like

Dear Divya,

Same is a case with me. My entire family is trapped under false 498a. I even lost my father within 2 months of this. I started getting threats from the girl soon after almost 20 days of the marriage. I started living separately with her since she had complaints from my old parents. My father was 79+ and almost bed ridden and she used to threat me to file dirty charges against him. This gang trapped my entire family including my married sister who has been married for more than 10 years and living away from us.

So I already had the entire share of mental pressure and trauma. No body can understand what I have gone through in last 5 months. And you are right she first tried to know how much property we have and acccordingly she has quoted their price in their cases. 

She infact called my manager and threatened him and tried to take away my job. I am really surprized who told these women that law would favor them always? 

@author

if they talk of connections, you should also bluff. tell them you know the CM/PM they can do whatever they want. tell them you know the commissioner/IGP, goondas etc. etc.

their overconfidence is out of ignorance of law (and obviously inept social skills) --> plus

their advocate friends are the biggest catalysts. such antisocial elements usually are well connected with lawyers, ps and politicians.some unscrupulous advocates suggest 498a etc. and give them false hopes. it is obvious if their own lawyer discouraged then they would not be so arrogant.

the surprise is that these people really believe that law is so cheap and easy to play with.

"A murderer knows that he can get caught, but a false 498a gang knows that even if they write 100% lies they can still get away with it." only if the husband fights back and insists on prosecuting them for

cheating, false complaints etc. etc they will pay their dues.

THere was some recent news where SC is insisting on taking some actions on false police complaints (not  specific to 498a but all complaints in general) -- ld. members would know better about this.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2013

accept the agreement if surrounding facts suggest tht therepentance is genuine.  In that case you also need not punish yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register