LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     26 May 2013

Handwriting expert opinion

In my case, investigating agency sent handwriting specimen of  irrelevant period therefore GEQD expert reported that no view can be taken on the disputed signature.  Can my lawyer or I, myself  request trial judge to get examined the disputed signature with the specimen of relevant period?  ... or something like this so that truth may come out.

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     26 May 2013

Dear Rajinder Kumar,

Please don't discuss your matter in piece meal. I have noticed you are taking advice through this forum. unless and until any advocate / lawyer go through your case file. nobody can suggest you appropriately. 

this report is in favour of accused. why you want to bring any evidence against you. it could be fatal for you. You can do it at the time of defense evidence.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

1 Like

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     27 May 2013

Sir,

Thank you very much. My fear is future of my family in case of any problem. i know the truth . but it has to be proved in court also. When matter is in other's hand to decide, i can not believe on them. i have lost almost faith in systems.   That's all for my anxiety.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register