Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     21 May 2013

How important is nc complaint in police station?

hi,

just wanted to know, how important is a NC complaint filed in the police station? my wife has filed a NC complaint against me in the police station, the police has not called me to the station as yet, she has already left for her native place, and i have already filed for divorce a couple of months ago? just wanted to know if the NC complaint has any effect on my case, i dont know the contents of the NC complaint, i came to know through herself, she told me verbally that she has filed a NC...

pls advice

Learning

20 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     21 May 2013

Please go to that police ask anout that.Dont worry, they will not arrest you.On the contrary, she may be lying you, in ordef to threaten you to withdraw , divorce petition.

srishaikla,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 May 2013

get the copy of the NC through RTI ...

may be the contents will help u some way in ur divorce petition

1 Like

maxx (pvt service)     21 May 2013

@amit and @shrishaila d.   thank you for your opinion, appreciate your advice. will go to the police station and ask for the copy. thanks again

(Guest)
Originally posted by : maxx

hi,

just wanted to know, how important is a NC complaint filed in the police station? my wife has filed a NC complaint against me in the police station, the police has not called me to the station as yet, she has already left for her native place, and i have already filed for divorce a couple of months ago? just wanted to know if the NC complaint has any effect on my case, i dont know the contents of the NC complaint, i came to know through herself, she told me verbally that she has filed a NC...

pls advice

NCR number is enough to prove mental cruelty meted upon you, this one will help you getting divorce easily, provided such non cognizable complaint is a false one.

u wont get the copy on mere verbal request.

file RTI.

if u want format, let me know.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 May 2013

1.    NC complaint from weaker spouse is important first mover hint of things to come in days.

2.    Seek assistance of an advocate whom one can find via reference to get the NC content interpreted and act accordingly.

3.    If you have filed divorce then grounds repliers donot know? The NC matter may be used to rebut your allegations paras as already informed a Authority, thus content knowledge becomes more important.

1 Like

(Guest)

Shell out few hundred rupees, you will get the NCR copy as well as a nice cutting chai at the PS without bothering about RTI form:-))

RTIing is very simple.

i succeeded almost 40 times at the first shot without going to appeal.

when u have proper & cheaper path, why go illegal ??

the NCR copy obtained against a few hundred rs., which is NOT certified is of no use in court of law.

stanley (Freedom)     22 May 2013

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

1.    NC complaint from weaker spouse is important first mover hint of things to come in days.

( NC ) This is like  starter's which you order while you are sitting at  Bar gulping down a few drinks but is not of much value . Since in a corrupt state like india a lot of false complaints NC complaints are registered  .Thats the reason opp party ( you ) was not called at P.S to ascertain the truth . 

Now  be prepared for the next stage which would follow . 

Domestic violence act -and read section 18,19,20,21,22 it would give you an insight ..

498 A 

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     22 May 2013

Originally posted by : Amit---------------

RTIing is very simple.

i succeeded almost 40 times at the first shot without going to appeal.

when u have proper & cheaper path, why go illegal ??

the NCR copy obtained against a few hundred rs., which is NOT certified is of no use in court of law.

@max AMIT  is very right in advice of using RTI .

In addition it will also make police go strictly by rule book in any subsequent handling of your cases.

"RTI TERRORIZES THE CORRUPT." Every time one uses RTI he indirectly helps in improving the system besides helping himself.

regards ASHOK

(Guest)

@ Amit,

Cld u plz drop down 1 RTI format seeking information of any complaint lodged against respondent as it will be beneficial to all victims here.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 July 2013

here is one format

Attached File : 534436489 63.pdf downloaded: 238 times
1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 July 2013

here is another

dont forget to SIGN and affix 10 rs stamp

Attached File : 534436489 6.pdf downloaded: 156 times
1 Like

(Guest)

@ Amit,

Thanks buddy,keep going this spirit of fight........

A sufferer......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register