LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 May 2013

Colly reply to private pm complaints from male readers

I received many private PM’s over time and most men questioned me with a common theme, i.e.  Generically challenging me;

one side you sounds to be men’s rights activist but more or less you subscribe to mutual consent divorce as is evident from lots of your query replies in LCI hence question arise; are you not advising men’s to give away their hard earned assets instead of suggesting them to fight?”

Colly reply to such PM’s of several LCI readers that I received till date is clarified with below street life observations;

Nobel Prize winner Daniel Kahneman [he is an Israeli-American psychologist and winner of the 2002 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. He is notable for his work on the psychology of judgment and decision-making, behavioral economics and hedonic psychology] writes the following on loss aversion in his epic book ‘Thinking fast and Slow'.

"..... Animals including people fight harder to prevent losses than to achieve gain. In the world of territorial animals, this principle explains the success of defenders. A biologist observed that "when a territory holder is challenged by a rival, the owner almost always wins the contest - usually within a matter of seconds.... "

Question:
- How did men, who were supposed to be born defenders give up so much of their "matrimonial" and democratic territory when faced by radical feminists and their ilk?

Street observations:- There is something in male biology and juices that masks or overtakes normal defensive behavior when facing their metro wife in corridors of Indian Court. Probably that is why since ages the great Acharyas in history refused to fight women and shikandis (transgender). Hence advising Mutual Consent Divorce by giving some of your assets thinking them to be as alms to parting metro wife are reasonable enough advice for Indian metro men, afterall Indian marriages are based on shastric ceremonies and rites.

“I think it is due to the reason that men perceive women weaker and are ready to lose some grounds instead of being tagged as suppressor of weaker
.”

To whomsoever I have advised for MCD, such advice actually meant MCD on zero payment in case spouses have no minor child from wedlock and if minor child from wedlock there then MCD with zero amount to weaker spouse along with un-restricted visitation of child r/w maintenance for child coextensively payable by both parting spouses as social welfare least male is tagged as suppressor of weaker.  

I am now all clarified with above quote to all those colly. readers writing PM’s to me and I feel I do not need more explanations to give than what is necessary which readers may differ till their chance for mutual consent divorce is in the air shows up:P.

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     16 May 2013

Bhalai ka jamana nehi raha..i thought Tajob advice 4 mutual divorce to save guys from roaming around courts.But there too they have objection!

Ranee....... (NA)     16 May 2013

Bhalai ka jamana nehi raha..i thought Tajob advice 4 mutual divorce to save guys from roaming around courts.But there too they have objection!

(Guest)

Mutual divorce comes with a price tag and not free. Instead let the same cash flow to his advocate, and let her also empty her pocket in this process then it makes some sense to divorce.

@Ranee

No Responbility. No Pay.

1 Like

(Guest)

Its the Jlo factor.

Either be together and Jlo.

Not possible?

Roam to court halls and Jlo.

Dont want to pay money?

Run hiding and Jlo when warrant / NBW are issued.

Main factor for men is, Jlo, be it when live together or live apart.

Jlo is gauranteed :-))

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 May 2013

Its all one's own cost benefit analysis.....whether he has to sattle for MCD or keep fighting. Both are justified. Partner who is in hurry--- has to pay, simple!

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     16 May 2013

I hope so youll have seen the Movie desperado ...wherein desperation is the call of the hour . Who so ever is desperate be it male or female and what so ever may be their call ...settle down once again or .remarriage ...than they opt for quick and fast MCD. Else it moves on to contested divorce else the false DV act and than false 498a cases for the fairer s*x . Ultimately the cycle is all about money ......money...and ....greed and greed for more and more  . We come into this world naked and go back naked . 

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     16 May 2013

Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

Its all one's own cost benefit analysis.....whether he has to sattle for MCD or keep fighting. Both are justified. Partner who is in hurry--- has to pay, simple!

I think Rajiv has put it very well"PARTNER WHO IS IN HURRY HAS TO PAY" I would like to add whosoever better plays on the nerves of other party wins. Its all about mind game and patience. whosoever wears out earlier loses. regards ASHOK

Never Give Up (Fighter)     17 May 2013

More than 90%  cases are filed to get the parties to negotiation table and agree for some kind of settlement. I have seend this in person during my court proceedings. It is well known fact and i hope learned experts will also endorse this statistics.

Over a period of time negotiation / demand also changes. So one has to do a cost benefit & emotional analysis to decide which time is right to strike for settlement. Otherwise courts are there, they will give you plenty of time to wait for right settlement terms.

Its individual choice wheter to wait for favorable terms (fight till then in the court) for settlement or settle it now and move on. There is no straight jacket formula for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register