LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MonuDeepPune (Service)     11 August 2009

Property registration

My wife is in Indore and I do want her to come to pune because of Swine Flu infection here.  I need to get her name as co-owner on the property I plan to buy in Pune. Is it possible? Also if I get it on my single name right now and then add my wife name what is the process and money required?

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     11 August 2009

Take her signature on  32A  available with the registration office giving you authority to register the property on her behalf also, it is sufficient since u will act as POA on her behalf

1 Like

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     11 August 2009

sale deed can be  excuted on both your names. In your wife's abesence, u can act as her representative. In most of the states, presence of purchasers/vendees at the Registration Office is not necessary. A representative on their behalf can act in the Registration Office.. Though the presence is not required, what is required is, you both have to send the  Signatures and Thumb Impreesions in 32-A Form along with the your representative  duly annexed to sale deed.  

1 Like

MonuDeepPune (Service)     11 August 2009

Thank you very much to everyone for the reply. So form 32 A is available online also? Also its just the form she need to sign and thumb impress or there is anything else required from her? Do we need any other proof along with form 32A. I have her PAN card with me.

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     11 August 2009

Dear Jaideep,

32 A means firstly she has to execute the Power of Attorny and it should be authenticated from competent authority (jurisdictional sub- registrar office).

Your wife signature / thumb impression are sufficient and she has to be provided the documents to essily identified her by the Sub-registrar.

sanjeev desai   

1 Like

A V Vishal (Advocate)     11 August 2009

Here is the form 32A for download and print

Attached File : 56 photographs and fingerprints as per section 32---out station.doc downloaded: 609 times
2 Like

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     11 August 2009

kiran p.v. is right and presence of purchaser is not needed only their signatures with photograph and thumb impressions are essential - proceed accordingly.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register