LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     25 April 2013

Con-donation of delay format

An interim maintenance order of Rs. 2,500/- was passed for minor in August 2011 as against my salary of Rs. 8,500/-. I was somehow able to pay the amount in time. However, from past 5 months I am unable to pay because of my parents illness. I have evidence to show my parent's medical expenses. I would like to apply for review petition in the same Court. For that, I need a letter for con-donation for delay. Can anyone tell me the format please ?

Learning

9 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 April 2013

Dear Querist

there is no review procedure in Cr.PC.

you can only file an application u/s 127 of Cr.PC for change of circumstances.

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     25 April 2013

Thank you Mr. Qureshi.

I had 3 advocates from past 4 years but i had a very bad experience with them and now i am not in a position to shell out money to pay up advocate fees as I am not earning much, so have decided to run this case on my own.

I would further like to ask you, is it okay to file an application u/s 127 of Cr.PC for Change of circumstances in the High Court directly instead of wasting time at the Family Court ?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 April 2013

in such situation you can take help of legal services were experienced lawyers will take up our cases and will argu without taking any money 

in your case you can take this advantage 

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     26 April 2013

My monthly salary is Rs. 8,500/- and as per my knowledge, I am not eligible to ask for an advocate in legal aid. So, can you tell me what is a preferred channel to file my petition for Change of circumstances ?

take any junior lawyer if know advocates and they will file the case

take any junior lawyer if know advocates and they will file the case and for them you can pay a amount 

I would like to run my case on my own because I really had a bitter experience with my previous 3 lawyers. I used to pay them in time but just because I am not financially strong, they took me for a ride.

I think, it is better to run on my own. So, i request you to please let me know whether i can file a petition for Change of circumstances directly in the Mumbai High Court.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 April 2013

Dear Querist

The application u/s 127 of Crpc can be filed before thetrial court and not in High court,

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Qureshi. Can you tell me where is the trial court located exactly in mumbai ? Is this the same Bandra Family Court ? Please apologize for my silly questions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register