Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (marketing manager)     25 April 2013

How can i protect my self if she commited suicide

Dear all,

can some of you throw some light on my issue 

we are married 2 years back, and after 6months ( ie 1 and half year) she was dignosied with a disease called SLE which not cureable but treatable.as a side effect she was sufferring with memory lose and dipressions, and other thoughts,

now she attempted sucide by luck i was at home and i sent her to home and kept under view of her daddy, (she lost her mother at age of 8 ), 

she is having that mood swings regulary now, so how can i protect my self and my mother from law if they go through any legalities, i have the suicide letter with me only, 

due to that mood swings she was unable to remember what she doing. how can i move legally now to get a divorce.

kindly advice me i just feeling i am in center of ocean.

proffs i have 

1. suicide letter

2. psycartist prescripttion (clearly mentioned dispression and side effects due to disease)

3. last one and half year health records

what else i need to proceed.

Learning

1 Replies

fighting back (exec)     25 April 2013

first and foremost, hire a cunning lawyer, second, file your divorce petition, third, write a detailed letter to the nearest police station, with a copy to the police commissioners office and the womens cell of police, stating your fears, and apprehensions, and whatever that is going on in your house, fourth, if possible, keep a handy recorder ready to record video of her such behaviours, keep the original memory of the recorder safe. fifth, if possible, move away from your parents place, and take a rented place.

dont worry, nothing happens, just inform the womens cell to immediately bring your wife to the police station and counsell her and you give your statements and proofs, if tommorrow, she again attempts suicide, you will be safegaurded.  by the way, attempting suicide is a grounds for divorce, you can take this ground, and also a crime.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register