LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     23 April 2013

High court fee

I would like to appeal to the Mumbai High Court for Interim Maintenance order passed by Kalyan District court. Do i have to pay any court fee ?? If yes, how much do i have to pay ?

Also, please let me know the exact dates when the Mumbai High Court will remain closed for summer vacation.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 April 2013

14 of may to 7 of june

13 is a akshya tritya of may

8,9 of june as sat, sun the court will start frm 10th of june

and for the court fee you have to enquire with the court adminstrative block situated in the adminstrative building if you are advocate 

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     24 April 2013

Now, I am a bit confused about the term COURT FEE. I am not an advocate and would like to appeal to the Mumbai High Court for Interim Maintenance order passed by Kalyan District court. I will be running this case on my own. I do not have sufficient funds to pay advocate fees. Can you tell me approx. how much is the amount I need to pay to appeal at the High Court ? Are there any other charges apart from the court fee ?

you can file as a party in person for that also you should enquire with the same office and procedure 

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     24 April 2013

Thanks for your reply Mr. Mahesh. Is there a format to apply for party in person ?

Also, just to brief you, It is an appeal at the High court for an interim maintenance order passed of Rs. 3,000/- where she has declared jobless. I am gathering evidence for the same. This order was passed on 12th april 2013. So, as per limitations act, I should appeal by 12th May but since the court will remain closed, I can appeal on 10th june. However, Will the High court fee be charged as per Maintenance order of Rs. 3,000/- ?

there will be a format to apply in the court try to buy a book of procedures and court fees available in the court book stall and fees will not be on the maintenance amount 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register