Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwin (b.e)     20 April 2013

Harassed by woman commission member and a girl

Sir my name is ashwin please help me

before some months my marriage is fixed with a girl by my family and me , when we fixed marriage date than after 1 week two letters was came in my home by post and than 2 boys had came in my house with covering face by cloths(according to them he was boyfriend of that girl and letter was wrote by him ) on that time only my mother was in home they given the letter and told my mother that never marriage with that girl otherwise they will kill me and same thing is also written in the letter that” he love that girl and marry with her if you will come between me and her so I will kill you”

This type letter was came so we inform girl’s parents but her parent’s say this is only joke by any one so after some days we cancel marriage because only date was fix no ring ceremony or other functions was done so we canceled on that time girl’s family members were also said and given in written form that they don’t marry me .

But after few days they are going in police station and complaint again unknown persons who wrote that letter than they also complain in woman commission now woman commission member is pressurizing on me and my family for marriage with that girl because she is ready for marriage with me but now in this case I don’t want to marry with that girl in any condition I say this in woman commission member so woman commission member was blemish on me and fir again me under section 503 act, but in inquiry by police no wrong  matter is shown on me and my family so police man was not make any charge sheet and given me clean chit ,

After all this the woman commission member are trying and pressurizing on me for marriage with that girl and I will not doing this show they told they will arrest me on dowry case and any other sections and acts

Now what I do please suggest me I don’t want to marry with that girl please help me…

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2013

1.    It is criminal intimidation against you not against them ! 

2.    Hire an local Advocate found via reference.

3.    Keep safe all original evidence (the 2 letters + girl’s side written letter of canceling marriage + date / time of marking presence before Women’s commission + Zero report of the police which you mention in your brief) and you can straight away file private complaint with the judicial magistrate under S. 200 CrPC with prayer to prosecute accused persons under S. 503, 506, 34 and 109 of IPC i.e. accused persons herein are girl side family members + members of women’s commission who are putting pressure - intimidating you as you say to us.

4.    The Magistrate Court will direct jurisdiction police to lodge FIR against all these persons as these are non-cognisable offence and then they will remember you for rest of their life for causing criminal intimidation un-necessarily.

5.    Donot buckle at any cost to such illegal pressures. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register