LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Law)     18 April 2013

Escape route from 498a,dv for hindus

I see in this forum most of the people are victims of gender biased laws and most of them are Hindus who are somehow trapped in a relationship from which they have no way to exit without paying a Huge extortion money or wasting time and money running after court.

There is no doubt that everyone from President to Chaparasis are all very well aware about the misuse of these laws but its the Indian way of life and nothing going to change.We all know that bribe and corruption is part of our culture which even Annaji could not stop.If you guys do a property transaction anywhere in India you always show lower value and pay minimal tax and you get this done paying few thousand to lawyers,registry officer etc and this is how it works.

I am here going to give you some tips which some Members will no like but this is the best escape route for those who are trapped in Hindu Marriage Act.If you had only a ceremonial Hindu marriage and it is not yet registered and you have not signed any document stating your religion while getting married then with paying few thousand you can easily get a backdated religious conversion certificate from a Church or Mosque also notarised and affidavit everything and this is fully legal and accepted by every Indian court.Using this you can make your Hindu marriage invalid and none of the cases can bother you.

Learning

25 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     18 April 2013

THAT means there are corrupted people in these holy places?

Puneet (Victim)     18 April 2013

Ranee madam are you now worried about the holy places or worried about people knowing the escape route :)

Thanks tons Nitin for showing people this escape route and no dout it will work.There is no law which states that Hindu marriage should be registered and also there is no law which states that Religious conversion should be informed to passport office.If its in the record of Church or Mosque books and an Affidavit and Stamp of Notary is everything one needs.Jai Ho Hindustan

stanley (Freedom)     18 April 2013

Originally posted by : Nitin

I am here going to give you some tips which some Members will no like but this is the best escape route for those who are trapped in Hindu Marriage Act.If you had only a ceremonial Hindu marriage and it is not yet registered and you have not signed any document stating your religion while getting married then with paying few thousand you can easily get a backdated religious conversion certificate from a Church or Mosque also notarised and affidavit everything and this is fully legal and accepted by every Indian court.Using this you can make your Hindu marriage invalid and none of the cases can bother you.

If you are talking about the Roman catholic  church it does not issue a back dated religious conversion certificate.

(Guest)

Good one nitin bhai :-)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 April 2013

@ Author

You talk BIG.
Reasoning:-
Here you yourself encourage such malpractices by giving idea of certain ‘fraud’ tips. However a Hindu marriage does not get invalidated overnight so even your so-called tip is not going to bail out a Hindu marriage spouse from criminal / civil actions immediately and thus such ‘frauds’ practiced by Hindus - played before Courts remains failure before metro wife r/w Judiciary in large as once S. 498a IPC / DV filed a Hindu based on your fraud tips cannot seek discharge even from SC on your Newtonian tips until the very Hindu marriage is dissolved and may be you may not know but atleast I know a Hindu marriage is not dissolved overnight!

Now let me educate this author on Law points and tell all other clappers the most crucial fact why such frauds cannot work out.

1.    S. 4 and Rule 3 of Freedom of Religion Act 2006 has not been struck down by Courts and or by majority of States in Republic of India.

2.    FIRST - The convert or the pastor or other clergy need to give a prior NOTICE to the District Authorities when religious conversion of convert is taking place. This NOTICE I repeat this NOTICE cannot HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON BACK DATE at all? The author is telling you oh Hindus to show to Court a backdated religious conversion to escape Hindu Family Laws which is the most idiotic argument I ever heard in LCI.

3.    SECOND - So now what is your argument even for pushing fraud time-pass let us hear that also! Does the author of this post has any idea how to create backdate record of THAT NOTICE in Public departments (SDM Office) or how impossibly difficult it is to do so?  

4.    THIRD - Any person (convert) intending to convert his religion, shall give a declaration before a First Class Magistrate having jurisdiction prior to such conversion that he intends to convert his religion on his own will is Law of the land barring 3 States ask this author how one can ever create such back date Court records ! 

5.    Readers who donot know Law may clap - clap – thumps up to your such Newtonian restricted tips but donot present yourself as fool before even vetting your own tips on Law points atleast while placing such tips in LCI is my view.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     18 April 2013

Saare forum walo,

Ek baat samaj lo ,

Biwiyon se bachna mushkil hi nahi..namumkin hai ;)

2 Like

Now @ Author you want my advice on escape route for such Hindus, here it is;

1. The moment a Hindus wife leaves matrimonial home, give PoA to elders in family or to an Advocate and pack up bag and proceed to Himalayas (i.e. to an unknown place in Himalayas) and stay put there for next 7 years PERIOD.
Reasoning:
In Himalayas you get free organic food, free clean air, free mineral water for subsidizing your mind, body and soul. And for free living (shelter) Gompas (monasteries) are there where you can continue giving your such gyan and earn a free living based on local subjects’ alms away from putting touchstone on your gyan on Law points.

Puneet (Victim)     18 April 2013

Tajobs...thank you for giving your gyan of law to us.

We did not get your idea about escaping for 7 years :-) I think if 498a is charged he still cannot escape after 20 years.

This question is for our Guru Tajsobs...

If 2 people who are Hindu with help of a Pandit and few family members do a Homa and Severn steps ceremony the marriage is done and law accepts it and there is no requirement of informing District Authority or anyone whereas when one is doing religious conversion you have mentioned one has to inform this authority and that authority.Why this difference when Marriage is equally important in ones life as Religious conversion?

In HMA it only says marriage is valid when both persons are Hindu it does not mention if the person to be man and woman.In todays modern India if 2 men or 2 women who are Hindus get married then will the law accept their marriage as per HMA as they are 2 persons ?

Listen;

1. Who told you for a Hindu, religious conversion is important as equal to Hindus marriage? Hindus shun religious conversion and for those Hindu’s who were converted they were converted by force, pressure and by fraud by missionaries to clergies from time immoral which is legal historical argument making rounds from Hon’ble SC to recent State Amendments. Check your facts first before asking just for the fun of making a poke at @ tajobs……….

2. 'Person' as word and phrase in HMA points to two persons from opposite genders and not two Hindu stags and not two Hindu mares also before jumping your extra smartness in guise of discussions note that same s*x marriage is still not allowed as per Law in India so first get that allowed from Indian Court in Indian legal reference to context then talk specific to personal Laws with us. Also ‘person’ as well as ‘he’ wherever mentioned in HMA as word and phrases is sufficiently defined under various Codes including Income Tax Act and not limited to Law Commission of India Reports and even by Hon’ble SC time to time for laymen like you to understand directly from sources of Law instead of attempting to make fun of me.

And as per Law of the Land, basics in law does not get your idea of 20 years in reference to S. 498a IPC forget for the time being my advice concept of 7 years in reference to Hindu Family Law (civil) which went over your limited understanding of limitation principles in civil personal Laws of the land!

PS Note:-
Request Admin / Mod to delete your duplicate post and next time if you want me to answer any of your question use small font size otherwise it looks to me you are shouting at me sitting under a Coconut tree
J.

@ Need Justice

It does not matter to me if queries are vetted to me or not. I always believed if a person has knowledge it should be shared free up to a certain point.

Now what pimping you do about such vetting is your ball games not mine. I have crossed such college day’s monomania. If IT interests me any one can always expect a reply for free from me here till a/c there PERIOD.

[Last reply]

Ranee....... (NA)     18 April 2013

If anyone escapes through this way then also he can not escape from the Hathora of DV Act if he has lived a domestic relation.

(Guest)
Via church it is impossible to get such false certificates, be it RC or protestants or any other congregation. Please dont give wrong information.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 April 2013

Section 496. Marriage ceremony fraudulently gone through without lawful marriage

Whoever, dishonestly or with a fraudulent intention, goes through the ceremony of being married, knowing that he is not thereby lawfully married, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

CLASSIFICATION OF OFFENCE

Punishment—Imprisonment for 7 years and fine—Non-cognizable—Bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compoundable.

State Amendment

Andhra Pradesh

Punishment—Imprisonment for 7 years and fine—Cognizable—Non-bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compound­able.

[Vide Andhra Pradesh Act 3 of 1992, sec. 2 (w.e.f. 15-2-1992)].

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 April 2013

further, only cohabition as husband and wife is sufficient to initiate legal action u/s 498a.

deciding the validity of the marriage is job of CIVIL court.

criminal courts proceed only with prima facie evidence of marriage.

if u escape from one section, there are several others to trap you.

Malafides always hurt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register