Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul (computer oper.)     12 April 2013

Plz help me out

HI sir ! 

Two year ago i given a Cheques to my friend cum business patner for submit the phone bill but same Cheques was blank . but after one month same bill was not paid by the same cheques. that time i asked about the cheque he told me cheque is lost . (according to him ) then same day i stope the cheque date was 12th nov 2010 . but after two year same cheque submited in my account  amount of five lac. (in between our relation was break up due to business loss.) so now what happen ? same account was also closed 6 months ago.

is i need to bail ?

Plz advice me as soonn possible

Learning

21 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 April 2013

Cheque bounce cases can be won by any accused if contested properly from initial stage.

However your story must have evidence.

1) You should have documentry proof of stop payment instruction, mere your word is not enough.

2) How you came  to know about cheque bounce.

3) And why you closed the account, WHETHER  done after cheque bounce or earlier.

KEEP READY EVIDENCE FOR THE SAME AND ANY EXPERT DEFENSE ADVOCATE CAN HELP YOU TO COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.

vipul (computer oper.)     12 April 2013

1. i have bake lateer of stop payment of that cheque of 2 year ago (approx) 

2. he send me notice i reply of same now he file the court case. 

3. same account is not operative so i closed the account  1 year ago.(2/03/2012) he submit chk 20/08/2012.

i have some voice recording in which talk about blank chk. plz reply me sir

arvind singh mann (advocate)     13 April 2013

dear firstly you have take appearece in court to seek bail, then ask your lawyer to give application in the court to send the cheque to get the age of ink of  your signature & rest body written to the forensic expert, which will prove that the cheque issued was blank & was filled after two years, along with this your should file a criminal case for misuse of ur cheque [a valuable document] also consult good criminal lawyer

1 Like

vipul (computer oper.)     13 April 2013

"cheque to get the age of ink of  your signature & rest body written to the forensic expert," 

is it possible in delhi or what to do for it.

dear the difference of the age will prove that the cheque  issue was blank, and was filled later ,shall falsify the version of complainent

dear u have to moove an application to the court ,to send the cheque to the forensic lab

it can be done from your court concerned

1 Like

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     13 April 2013

It seems the case is still not filed. Wait for summons to come, appear take bail. Let the complainant give evidence and than move for defense. It will take lot of time.

1 Like

vipul (computer oper.)     13 April 2013

No sir case is in court i have to appear on 26 of dis month . i have voice recording of same .is voice recording will be taken as proof . and bail will tkn easly or any problem for me.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     13 April 2013

This is not the stage for voice recording etc etc.

You have to appear in the court and apply for bail and it will be granted. No need to submit any thing at this stage. Get any advocate and he will get you bail. The case will go on and in meawhile you prepare for defense.

arvind singh mann (advocate)     14 April 2013

DEAR THE OFFENSE  IS BAILABLE, U WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM IN BAIL ,IN SUCH CASES BAIL IS UR RIGHT, FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CALL ME [9897166636]

arvind singh mann (advocate)     14 April 2013

dear in such cases bail is ur  right ,you will not have any problem in bail,i think you  are not moving the right way, any way in case you want to consult you can call me [9897166636]

1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     14 April 2013

You said business partner, was the cheque of partnership firm between you  Or your personal account  ?

1 Like

vipul (computer oper.)     15 April 2013

No No its my personal account and same chk was stoped on 15/12/2010 (approx two year ago) and he submit same chk on 22/09/12 . which was stoped. and account are closed july 2012.(six months agro from submiting the same chk.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register