LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ (Process Expert)     09 April 2013

Requesting your kind advice

Dear Gentleman and Ladies, I am sorry, if i have posted this issue under wrong category.... I feel,my grand ma had been cheated by thier own brother son and still he holding no of properties and sold some of it which came from her father and grea grand father. the promblem was she didnt knw anything about it, she din even know that,is there any assets on her name fianlly she passed away last year april. Before she die, her brother son came to her elder daughter house and said, i am going to redeem our land which was pledged by his father for her sister marriage so, he needs her aunty sign now. All of them were disucssed and came to agreement to have 3.5 lakhs and sent my grandma to with them.Please note that,I was not there at that time otherwise, i wudnt have allowed this happen. he took my grandmother and get signed in all the papers, finally i came to know, he has sold out the lankd appr 2.2 + crores still, we don have any details with us to claim and fine day, an unknown lawyer called my mom and discussed some other issues and said, you have to given 1/3 share to me. so, i am thinking, there shud be somethig behind it, there shud still any properties in her name and some them shud have sold out using someone fake signatures. I need to find something on this.I gathered only few things, legal heirs of her father and mother and thier decendands. what i belive is thier living house also shud be our great grand father and i also know thier address. is it possible to get that property survey no and will it give some picture to find the rest of the story if i find the survey no? Thanks and Regards Rajkumar

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 April 2013

with the survey number and house number you can verify the details take any legal documentation person of your area who will find out the details near sub registrar office of your area 

1 Like

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     09 April 2013

interesting question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register