LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Tep on govenment servant

My FIL is a government servant . What complain I can send to his office on giving dowry?

Is TEP good for 4L expenditure in total for marriage?

Learning

10 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     09 April 2013

Send written complaint to office incharge, do not admit that you demanded dowry.

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2013

4l expediture on marriage is not worth  complaining agaisnt a Govt servant. You have not disclosed (i) what is his designation (ii) pay (iii) evidence in your hand etc.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

4l expediture on marriage is not worth  complaining agaisnt a Govt servant. You have not disclosed (i) what is his designation (ii) pay (iii) evidence in your hand etc.

i) He is a Cashier in reputed nationalize bank.

ii)  roughly around 25-30 K

iii)Her daughter statement saying her father gave 1,00,000 cash, TV,fridge,AC blah blah...

The marriage expenditure can not go beyond 1,50,000 as per my  calculation including clothes,party,gold.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2013

get him punished for giving exhobitatn dowry so that allegation against you regarding extoprting dowry beyond capacity, can be strenghtened

1 Like

Raj (fr)     22 July 2013

Dear Sir,

My ex has mentioned says that "her father has gven dowry beyond his means to him and his family" can this will get my FIL punished ,can't it back fife on me.

Rgds,

Raj

siraj (analyst)     22 July 2013

Sudhir Sir.. even i have the same question. My FIL has mentioned that he had given me 25L as dowry which is not true. I am truly saying that i didn't take any money from them as dowry. What should i need to do. His salary will be around 25K per month. I am ready to fight against this false allegation. They filed 3DP, 4DP, 498A against me.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 July 2013

for all dowry giving and taking is a crime so be careful if your father in law has any evidences showing that he gave you the money to you or to your family members is a crime and both will be in the jail 

if you want to punish your beloved FIL then think that if you had any evidences with him so be care ful 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2013

whole amount of dowry paid (or exhorted) does not come from pocket of father alone.  There are other relatives (mainly maternal) who contirbute to the same.

I repeat :-

"get him punished for giving exorbitant dowry so that allegation against you regarding extorting dowry beyond capacity, can be strenghtened"

siraj (analyst)     23 July 2013

Sudhir sir, Thanks for your response. They already filed a 3 DP which states he had given me dowry although he is a government employee. How should i proceed now to get him punished for giving exorbitant dowry.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 July 2013

Give complaint at both the department and the Income Tax Department.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register