LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mavisu (housewife)     04 August 2009

Share in family property

my grandfather owned a house in Bangalore. He left a will stating that the house may be transferred to my father after his wife death.and now the property belongs to my father. We are three daughters and a son.Our brother has no wish to share the porperty and expects my father to give away the entire house to him. We three were married before 1992. Our house was built on 50x80 site and later a portion of it has been sold and utilised to clear some debts and as of now it is 60x40.

pl do let us know whether we three sisters have any claim to the property orwhether my fathercan do anything as he wishes.

Learning

2 Replies

mavisu (housewife)     04 August 2009

my grandfather owned a house in Bangalore. He left a will stating that the house may be transferred to my father after his wife death.and now the property belongs to my father. We are three daughters and a son.Our brother has no wish to share the porperty and expects my father to give away the entire house to him. We three were married before 1992. Our house was built on 50x80 site and later a portion of it has been sold and utilised to clear some debts and as of now it is 60x40.

pl do let us know whether we three sisters have any claim to the property orwhether my fathercan do anything as he wishes.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2009

Mrs. Mavisu,

Your grand father may indicate in his will certain names as the beneficiaries of his residuary properties, after his death. The last will of the deceased shall be effective. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register